Funny Posts Inquire Within

Amentep

Or someone was bad at estimating the size of a natural gas reserve. Though to be fair I don't think they felt they could not set it on fire.

Should have used a nuke.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• Like 2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

29594640_1788000817979206_56108878896107

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

g8l7sxf5mho01.jpg

• Like 6

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Two couples, Karla and Marcel versus Elisa and Thierry were playing cards. Marcel accidentally dropped some cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he realized that Thierry’s wife, Elisa, was not wearing panties! Shocked by this, Marcel hit his head on the table and emerged red-faced. Later when Marcel went to the kitchen to get some refreshments Elisa followed him and asked, “Did you see anything under the table that you liked?”

Marcel admitted, “Well, yes I did.”

She said “you can have it, but it will cost you 150 dollars.”

After thirty seconds of thought, Marcel indicates that he is interested. She tells him that since Thierry works Saturday afternoons and Marcel doesn’t, that Marcel should come to their house around 2:30 PM on Saturday. Saturday came and Marcel went to her house at 2:30 PM. After paying her the 150 dollars, they went to the bedroom, had sex for a few hours and then Marcel left. Thierry came home about 7:00 PM and asked his wife, “Did Marcel come by this afternoon?”

Totally shocked, Elisa replied, “Yes, he did stop by for a few minutes.”

Thierry asked, “Did Marcel give you 150 dollars ?”

Elisa thought, ‘Oh my God, he knows what we did!’ She said dreadingly, “Yes, he gave me 150 dollars.

“Very well,” Thierry says.

“Marcel came to my office this morning and borrowed the 150 dollars from me and said that he’d stop by our house on his way home and pay me back. It’s so great to have a fellow you can trust.”

• Like 1

Thanks for shopping Pawn-O-Matic!

nr45hk3iu3p01.png

• Like 3

-Teknoman2-