Posting A Funny - The Thread

Blarghagh

Plenty of people serve Christians through their own job descriptions, even if they wish they weren't complicit with Christian practices. In fact all of humanity is made complicit in systems, cultures, customs, etc., which they wish they weren't; Knowing and unknowingly.

If making someone a cake which is used in their gay wedding makes you complicit, then not making a cake wouldn't absolve you of other transitive contributions to them.

The difference with guns, is that the seller is the last barrier at which an individual could be denied acquisition of a deadly weapon.

well, deadly weapon can be any stone, branch or whatever. Should knife seller feel guilt? Or someone who selling ropes?

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I wonder if Hurlshot would blame himself if one of his students grows up to be a criminal. That is ridiculous. How about personal respons9ibility. Someone buys a gun and shoots someone the only person responsible is the shooter. PERIOD.

While I think it is ridiculous to refuse to make someone  agay because they are gay (or whatever) that should be the cake maker's right to rfuse. Just like people have the right not to buy a cake from  a 'homophobe'. The law should NOT be involved in such nonsense.

Now, let's get funny again.

NY Giants. That is HILARIOUS.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Really? What about that hoopty you sold on Craigslist that was used to run over someone? Would that bother you too?

Yeah, that would freak me out as well, particularly if it was intentional.

Also, of course a student of mine being a murderer would freak me out.

edit: It SHOULD freak you out. You should take a moment to think "Was there anything I could have done to make a difference there?" Most of the time it is probably a no, but I'd say it is much more irresponsible to not acknowledge the situation. Volo is right that it has little comparison to selling a wedding cake, but maybe he should spend less time trying to derail the thread because of a silly meme.  :p

Edited by Hurlshot
  • Like 1

I HAVE SIXTEEN OTHER KNIVES!!

I saw it yesterday, it is the hardest I've ever laughed on a Wheel of the Worst. They are not wrong saying that it is the one to end all of them.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

9b0tkr45fjay.jpg

Irony: definitely my favorite form of humor.

• Like 8

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Saw this and was amused by it...

At some point we have to draw a line.

Accusing a '70s rock star of 'sexual harassment' is like accusing rain of being wet.

Describing the late Hugh Hefner as a 'sexual harasser' is like describing a wolf as having teeth.

And if the head of National Enquirer is NOT a scumbag, someone badly messed up the job posting.

• Like 2

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

"It's not slavery; it's internment"

Internships at enothing more than modern legalized slavery. That's right. We expect you to do the the job of paid workers but do it for free. LMAO

And, yeha, technically  interns are not supposed to do the job of paid workers but we all know that is bullcrap.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.