The Music Listening thread

Pidesco

I got this on my head xD somehow it feels a little bit corny somehow I don't know why... but the phrasing and the rhythm with how she sings. It's like I don't need to understand what she's singing, all the consonants make a beat. So good! :p

• Like 1

Rip... now you are the zombie

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 2

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

She did the only cover of this song that I actually liked quite a bit. This is her doing it by herself for some show or something, where I loved her charismatic energy - the polished studio track wasn't too bad either.

My mother loves Fleetwood Mac, about 20 years or so ago she recorded one of their concerts from the TV and actually ruined our VCR from playing it so many times. It was a good VCR and tape though, so this took almost a year... I can acknowledge that this is technically good, but dear god, I'm still tired of their songs...

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I'm looping Joanna Newsom's "Have One on Me" album since a couple days. It's so damn good, but also so very long... can't just casually listen to it, with a playtime of over 2 hours.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Also not sure if I posted it before, but here's how my top 10 of 2017 ended up looking by the end of last year:

1. Peasant by Richard Dawson

2. World Eater by Blanck Mass

3. Lexemenomicon by Impossible Nothing

4. Neō Wax Bloom by Iglooghost

5. UUUU by UUUU

6. A Deeper Understanding by The War on Drugs

7. Crack-Up by Fleet Foxes

8. Blade Runner 2049 by Hans Zimmer and Benjamin Wallfisch

9. Murder of the Universe by King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard

10. Death Peak by Clark

• Like 1

My Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/alephg

Currently playing: Roadwarden

WTB this without the rapping. Great instrumental this would be.

https://soundcloud.com/dicepticon/ytcracker-bitness-instrumental
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra