You claiming that all white people (or all people whom have the same skin colour) are the same? That's racist not to mention ignorant. The French and the English need to talk to you as well as all the other whitie mcwhities. The Arab countries need a chat too. Let's talk SA countires. How bout Kanada and the US? Hell, how 'bout Texas and California. LMAO

Love it. people bash racism and prejudice don't blink twice to spout racism and prejudice.

• Like 2

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

You claiming that all white people (or all people whom have the same skin colour) are the same? That's racist not to mention ignorant. The French and the English need to talk to you as well as all the other whitie mcwhities. The Arab countries need a chat too. Let's talk SA countires. How bout Kanada and the US? Hell, how 'bout Texas and California. LMAO

Love it. people bash racism and prejudice don't blink twice to spout racism and prejudice.

Ya know V. When you manage to post without using/misusing the word 'Nazi', you actually hit the nail on the head more often than not....

Unfortunately you've made yourself the 'boy who cried Nazi'. You would do well to shed that.

This post, was spot on.

/salute

I was baiting him to that reply, I wanted to know if he really bite :)

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

"Ya know V. When you manage to post without using/misusing the word 'Nazi', you actually hit the nail on the head more often than not....

Unfortunately you've made yourself the 'boy who cried Nazi'. You would do well to shed that.

This post, was spot on.":

Look at that. A nazi. Trying to tell me how I should post.  I say tough luck. I don't take orders from you on how to post. R00fles!

• Like 1

at least you are consistent xD

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

:lol:  Val vs Volo, oh man, let me get my popcorn!

I've got $50 on the man from Kanada! Any takers? I'll give you 3:1!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Volo is to savage, these ods are not worth it 

Well... perhaps the fact that I was complimenting him is lost on some here? Maybe he himself? I don't know.

There's no 'vs' occurring, unless one thoroughly misunderstood what I wrote.

Well... perhaps the fact that I was complimenting him is lost on some here? Maybe he himself? I don't know.

I got it, but he still responded according to his views, you tried to convince him no to spouse 'Nazi' that much and it put him into rage xD

Rage?  No rage here. L0L

well you response seems to be a little bit over reacting, considering fact he actually complimented you  :)

Edited by Chilloutman

Foghorn-Leghorn-Thats-a-joke-son-You-mis

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Love it. people bash racism and prejudice don't blink twice to spout racism and prejudice.

Really ? If his country is homogenous then yeah you are around the same people as you. Nothing at white people being the same. Just that the ginos aren't a good sample of diversity to have, what with the techno and Kappa gear everywhere.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"Really ? If his country is homogenous then yeah you are around the same people as you. "

My brothers and I grew up in the same place. We are different.  Stop being a bigot.

I am super confused about the terminology Malcador is using. :p

Which ? Given the context, I took homogeneous to mean people are pretty uniform in race.  Ginos is just a term in Toronto (maybe Ontario) for a certain subset of Italian dudes - http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gino . My HS was rife with them, so still retain a bit of teasing at that group.

"Really ? If his country is homogenous then yeah you are around the same people as you. "

My brothers and I grew up in the same place. We are different.  Stop being a bigot.

Yeah, but not a fine a level. Laughing a bit at that being bigoted as I didn't mention any specific race.  Well, unless you consider ginos a race.

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Over the last  several years I have had so many debates about racism and what it means and also who can be  racist, these debates are always framed around the history of SA  and Apartheid but I now realize the topics are not dissimilar to debates in the USA  and other countries 

I have changed my view on certain things through the years and learnt some pertinent things 

SA is both a good and bad example of the debate around racial dichotomy, yes we are in some ways very naive which is to be expected due to the 50 years of Apartheid which isolated SA  and created a false environment  around what people in my country think about certain topics...for example 

• can black people be racist
  • never underestimate the importance and privildege of education
  • populism can lead to governments making illogical decisions based on fake news...as in very bad decisions
  • the history of colonialism in the African continent is misunderstood 
  • I have seen what happens to white people wracked by guilt thinking that agreeing with a negative view of white people is the only way most black people will engage...its not true of course. The truth exaplined in a reasonable way is what most people want to know 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

We will all be beige

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

We will all be beige

Which would be kinda sexy, no? (I'm assuming you're referring to Brazilians) Edited by Ben No.3

Everybody knows the deal is rotten

Old Black Joe's still pickin' cotton

For your ribbons and bows

And everybody knows