Was wondering, what is your favorite lenght for crpg like Pillars or other Skyrim? Or maybe there is a big difference between Isometric and TPP?
- 30 hours is sufficient, to have enought story and gameplay, but not be fed up with. That is a lenght of KOTOR or Shadowrun Dragonfall (great games).
- Even better if almost complete run takes 60 hours, but half of that is more or less optional, so we can play it our way. There are people who likes Dungeons, Boss fights, Wildneress, All text quests, collecting and so on.
- Say no to time soakers, like excesive managing inventory and vendors, or long travel times (no fast travel)
- Quality over quantity.
- No MMO style. Just because MMO are popular and well advertised does mean it is good gameplay.
- There is some potencial in post release support. Like adding Bounties or endless dungeon after release as free dlc.
- Only 10-25% players finish game at all, so pushing for some enourmous lenght could be waste.
- Expansions like WHite March are fair, since not not forcing to pay for content we dont wanna play is ok.