The US Election 2016, Part IX

Pidesco

Everyone, lets only post if it changes anything.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yeah I got distracted by the SJW stuff, how about this one for Hillary Clinton the feminist:

https://youtu.be/N9bk_fsT4VQ

"In order to prove that she can win, she bent the rules, went outside proper procedure, she violated court orders,,,we are unravelling everything she has said about this case, and most of it is a flat out lie...manipulated the system enough to argue that there wasn't enough physical evidence to convict...so between the prosecutor rolling over -also a liberal democrat- the judge co-operating and Hillary Clinton having inside help...he was sentenced to a year in jail ...it does not appear that he spent any time in jail".

And Hillary Clinton laughed about it all.

Well or is at least notable. The idea that there are scumbags out there is pretty obvious. And not as if there is some narrative here that this is fighting against, as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Well or is at least notable. The idea that there are scumbags out there is pretty obvious. And not as if there is some narrative here that this is fighting against, as well.

Relax, I was just messing with you.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"You missed this one:"

I didn't miss it but if I were to post all the videos showing violent and./or psycho Hillary supporters taht's all I'd do 24/7. I actually have to work. :(

Also,   people continue tod efend Hillary's poor treatment of a rtape victim. She blames the rape victim  for the assault but Hillary is all for 'vicitm's rights'.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

To me, it says a lot, that even after the revelations of Trump's 'dubious' misbehavior towards women (let's ignore his ill treatment of men because that ruins the message) this actual rape victim will choose him over her. That shows how much damage  Hellsbeast has done. But, hey, 30 years of experience, WOMAN, 30 years of experience.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

So the best result is going to be Hilary getting elected, and then follow in her husbands route into impeachment so the US gets one of the VP elects running the country?

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Then I'd rather have Trumps VP than Hillary.

That isnt really an option though. Being a terrible person will not get you arrested. Plus his doctor says he is the healthiest 70 year old ever.

Clinton has much higher odds of struggling to stay in office, whether it is legal trouble or her health.

Pence's the guy who backs gay conversion therapy or something, right ?

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yup, though thats the only bad thing I've heard about him.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yup, though thats the only bad thing I've heard about him.

That's enough, though, heh. Ah, typical US Christian politician. Damn Pharisees.

Big deal. Demos back heterosexual conversion therapy en masse.

Volo, is your day job working for the Daily Mail ? :p

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Links ?

You consider it normal for a politician to believe and support something like a campaign around  " gay conversion therapy " ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

:lol:  I shudder to think what THAT would be like!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Links ?

You consider it normal for a politician to believe and support something like a campaign around  " gay conversion therapy " ?

They tie you up up, pull down your pants and screw you until you like it! :lol:

Edited by Guard Dog

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

We are SOOOO screwed

timesign.jpg

Thomas Sowell

The collusion of lamestream media:

2016endorsements.png

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The funny thing is the media is held in such low regard these days the lack of endorsements is a positive to Trump's supporters.

Thomas Sowell