Music. Must. Go on!

Gorth

Was there...

Best show I'd seen since the '97 Went (any artist (and I used to work in the industry)).

If you're a fan, I highly recommend seeing them if you can. They're on fire like they haven't been since the late 90s.

If you're not a fan, find someone who is and have them take you to a show. You'll more than likely become one once you experience it.

• Like 2

Love this guys stuff!

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Can't say I dig the cover, just not quite as soothing as Shakira's voice, but thumbs up to tundra horseman rocking out. That was entertaining.

Shakira has a great voice, I agree, but the music is unbelievably bland to me. And I love the antics he gets up to in his videos :)

I did'nt know it was a FIFA theme. :p

I love stuff like this;

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

disappointed the movie didn't fare better in theatres, but we liked the credits song cover o' george harrison's famous tune.  

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Just when I thought I had completely forgotten how to smile... Not sure how I ended up at that video. Opera is not normally my thing, but google/youtube probably remembered that I did some searches for xyz got talent in past years. A stunning performance from a young lady (9 years old participating in the "grown up" version of the show).

http://youtu.be/qDqTBlKU4CE

I ended with this wide, stupid grin that I couldn't get off my face again, no matter how hard I tried to be grumpy.

• Like 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Meanwhile, watching this video made *me* grumpy because of how painfully forced showing people's stupid reactions is. I've watched other performances from this girl (including ones with a proper orchestra!), and they do the same crap every time. I do not care about these people's reactions: please stop showing them. Show the artists actually performing...

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.