The US Election 2016, Part IV

Rosbjerg

Just that who knows how that worker was using it and if there was some larger dispute or something. Hopefully the investigation proves that the flag itself is ok and any problem lies with the dude wearing it.

Sad thing is symbols get hijacked by ****.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

There are three debates coming up. One bad performance, just one might end one of their candidacies. Just ask Mike Dukakais. He ended his own bid with a bad debate. 

Geez, I cant believe people may consider Trump a better debater than Hilary 

Trump does make me laugh sometimes but he also constantly  reminds me how insecure he is .....we live in an age where its considered inappropriate for Billionaires to boast about how rich they are

Especially with this  " anti-wealthy people " sentiment and the issues around the income gap

Look at Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, there philanthropy is what defines them....not the fact they keep telling strangers how rich they are?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It seems to me that Trump's big advantage on the primary debates was his opponents unwillingness to attack him on the crazier crap he spouted, due to fear of alienating the Republican base. I don't see how he can do well against someone who has no such problems, even if Clinton doesn't strike as a particularly good public speaker.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

It seems to me that Trump's big advantage on the primary debates was his opponents unwillingness to attack him on the crazier crap he spouted, due to fear of alienating the Republican base. I don't see how he can do well against someone who has no such problems, even if Clinton doesn't strike as a particularly good public speaker.

Yeah, you have to give Trump credit for how he effectively annihilated all 16 other candidates. And these guys are all career politicians who are very bright ....but they underestimated him and realized too late how effective and popular he had become 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I always assumed time travelers would only go forward in time so they don't mess anything up

Sure, there'd be a few renegades that would try to go to the past but that's why we have time cops

What if they've already gone back and they can't change anything because what they did already happened?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We need a tough as nails detective with a tragic and yet mysterious past who might not always play by the rules but always gets results. He's got to have a bad ass action hero name too. Something like Houlihan McGillicuddy or Kaine Parker

PS chroniton particles. It works in Star Trek

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 6

Free games updated 3/4/21

We need a tough as nails detective with a tragic and yet mysterious past who might not always play by the rules but always gets results. He's got to have a bad ass action hero name too. Something like Houlihan McGillicuddy or Kaine Parker

**** it Shady, let's be timecops. You'll be the married guy expecting a kid who plays it by the book and I'll be the loose cannon who does things his own way.

• Like 8

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I always assumed time travelers would only go forward in time so they don't mess anything up

Sure, there'd be a few renegades that would try to go to the past but that's why we have time cops

What if they've already gone back and they can't change anything because what they did already happened?

The thing is, if they are going back in time, they are creating another reality parallel to our universe

The thing is, if they are going back in time, they are creating another reality parallel to our universe

Dark you know the real issue with time travel? People underestimate the consequences of changing the time continuum

So most people know the rule is dont kill anything but the real risk is most people dont do this but get complacent. They end up meeting a women, falling in love and then she falls pregnant. This sounds normal right ...but then you find out you have been unknowingly dating your great grandmother

So of course you return to 2016.....but how do you now  tell people you are a  child of your own incest? Its complicated because most people wouldn't believe you 

John Milton 

Hillary's extreme carelessness with her e-mail may not have been a victimless crime: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Not surprising. Cue the  SJW Nazis claiming it 'no big deal'.

No those are your words, this latest critique looks to me like your standard misunderstanding?

John Milton 

No those are your words, this latest critique looks to me like your standard misunderstanding?

She mentioned him in e-mails discussing US intelligence. Those e-mails were compromised. Iran executes him. It is not necessarily a connected sequence of events (post hoc ergo propter hoc after all) but it would be impossible to deny that there is a possibility that had Hillary used a secure e-mail server, like she was SUPPOSED to do, this man might be alive today.  

But Bruce it is of small use to discuss this with you. If Hillary Clinton herself told you flat out to your face she did something criminal you would convince yourself it wasn't true.

• Like 2

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

As I said before, at this point this election is gonna come down to Trump's mouth vs. Wikileaks emails exposing Clinton.

Either Trump's own mouth will make it overwhelmingly obvious to voters he's an idiot, or Wikileaks emails are going to piece things together in a way that makes it obvious Clinton is a criminal. Both ships are sinking, it's just a question which ship is gonna sink faster, and we can't really say since none of us can predict what stupid **** Trump will say or what exactly Assange has in store for Clinton.

But is she more criminal than the norm for a washington power broker, or does she just stand out because she got caught.

Irrelevant. Let's say everyone in the Supreme Court is guilty of murder. Does this make it acceptable? No, it'd still be equally as alarming. What's more, if normal citizens like you and I find the concept of murder appauling, then there's a desire to "make an example" of those who get caught so as to dissuade such crimes from continuing.

The only value such a question holds is in the continued investigation into congressmen, which by all means, encourage that. If we start finding dozens all guilty of crimes though, let's not excuse Hillary, but rather add those names onto politicians that should never re-enter office.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

**** it Shady, let's be timecops. You'll be the married guy expecting a kid who plays it by the book and I'll be the loose cannon who does things his own way.

Parker, Sands, get your candy asses in my office, an I mean thirty damn minutes ago. YOU HEARIN ME?  TEMPUS FUGIT GODDAMN IT!

Whole department going to the stone age and I have to be stuck with these two jokers!

• Like 8

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

But is she more criminal than the norm for a washington power broker, or does she just stand out because she got caught.

I'd bet she's not any more criminal than any major political player in the US, say, the past 50 years. At best, perhaps the politicians that were ostensibly figureheads might get to pass go without stopping at the jail. Big emphasis on *might*.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

She mentioned him in e-mails discussing US intelligence. Those e-mails were compromised. Iran executes him. It is not necessarily a connected sequence of events (post hoc ergo propter hoc after all) but it would be impossible to deny that there is a possibility that had Hillary used a secure e-mail server, like she was SUPPOSED to do, this man might be alive today.  

But Bruce it is of small use to discuss this with you. If Hillary Clinton herself told you flat out to your face she did something criminal you would convince yourself it wasn't true.

No thats unfair, I extensively studied the email scandal issue

I looked at every angle  as I felt this was important and the truth is if Hilary was guilty I would have distanced myself from her

So I'm not  blind to any faults :)

John Milton 

I looked at every angle  as I felt this was important and the truth is if Hilary was guilty I would have distanced myself from her

Then you will acknowledge then there may be a connection between her "extreme carelessness" and this mans execution?

Thomas Sowell

There are three debates coming up. One bad performance, just one might end one of their candidacies. Just ask Mike Dukakais. He ended his own bid with a bad debate.

And riding in a tank looking like an idiot smurf. And releasing a rapist/murderer to rape and murder again. I don't think it was even the whole debate, it was how he answered a single question about the death penalty.

Just that who knows how that worker was using it and if there was some larger dispute or something. Hopefully the investigation proves that the flag itself is ok and any problem lies with the dude wearing it.

Sad thing is symbols get hijacked by ****.

Good by free speech, it's been a good run.

Geez, I cant believe people may consider Trump a better debater than Hilary 

Trump does make me laugh sometimes but he also constantly  reminds me how insecure he is .....we live in an age where its considered inappropriate for Billionaires to boast about how rich they are

Especially with this  " anti-wealthy people " sentiment and the issues around the income gap

Look at Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, there philanthropy is what defines them....not the fact they keep telling strangers how rich they are?

Being douchebags is what defines them, especially Zuck.

Hillary's extreme carelessness with her e-mail may not have been a victimless crime: http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cotton-clinton-discussed-executed-iranian-scientist-on-email/article/2598807

That monster literally has blood dripping from her hands, I don't know how she's got away with it for so long.

Edit: Nice victory against abuse of Eminent Domain: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/05/court-strikes-down-taking-that-is-a-manifest-abuse-of-the-the-eminent-domain-power/

Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Then you will acknowledge then there may be a connection between her "extreme carelessness" and this mans execution?

Do we really care about this guy? He was killed by the Iranian government but the reason is hearsay even in the article 

"  It would appear possible that discussion on an unclassified — and quite possibly hacked — email system about a person who was hanged as a spy will have a chilling effect on others who might want to engage in espionage for the United States  "

So now how can we realistically say she is responsible? I wouldn't even accuse Trump of this type of thing with such weak evidence 

But GD you realize Iran dislikes the USA and is responsible for  funding and resourcing Shia militias during the Iraq invasion that killed and harassed American troops for years. I am not being dismissive but we dont  know why he was  actually executed...the article is speculative? 

John Milton 

Wait, wait.

- The guy dissappears from Iran in 2009 in Saudi

- Appears in 2010 in the US at the Pakestani embassy, demands to be sent back to Iran, claims to be held against his will by the Saudis and the US

- Gets talked about in Hillarys email, on her unsecured server a few days later

- Sent home nine days later to Iran via Pakistan

- The Irani authorities arrest him, convicts him for treason and executes him today

The implications are simply disasterous.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Wait, wait.

- The guy dissappears from Iran in 2009 in Saudi

- Appears in 2010 in the US at the Pakestani embassy, demands to be sent back to Iran, claims to be held against his will by the Saudis and the US

- Gets talked about in Hillarys email, on her unsecured server a few days later

- Sent home nine days later to Iran via Pakistan

- The Irani authorities arrest him, convicts him for treason and executes him today

The implications are simply disasterous.

No need to jump to conclusions young grasshopper.....as I mentioned the article is not confirmation

You wouldn't just assume people are guilty would you? Dont you prefer evidence 

John Milton