Coup or attempted coup in Turkey

Malcador

But guys despite Turkeys internal domestic strife the country is of immense strategic value to the West and is important to ensure stability in the region

So we dont want Turkey to fail 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

West has no problem supporting the worst when it suits. See Saudi Arabia.

Turkey is not the worst in the region, not by a long shot. Remember Turkey is instrumental in areas like 

• The airstrike campaign against ISIS, Turkey provides logistical  support to numerous Western air forces
  • Turkey is very important in helping to process and contain large numbers of refugees wanting to get into the EU

ISIS is still the worst by far 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Turkey was instrumental in the creation and expansion of ISIS. 

Edited by Drowsy Emperor
  • Like 1

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Bruce...

facepalm-128.png

What ?

Just summarize in a few lines what you think I'm missing?

John Milton 

Basically, if Erdogan (or whatever his name is) decides to cut off the US base, and wants to play hardball with the USA, He's going to lose... and lose HARD.

Especially when the US is going to have to replace that Air Force base with a Carrier or two.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Turkey was instrumental in the creation and expansion of ISIS.

And here I thought it was the west causing their ****storm in Iraq and Syria. Cause you know Afghanistan worked SO well in the 80s
  • Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Basically, if Erdogan (or whatever his name is) decides to cut off the US base, and wants to play hardball with the USA, He's going to lose... and lose HARD.

Especially when the US is going to have to replace that Air Force base with a Carrier or two.

Unless he decides to play lovey-dovey with Vladimir. Then he will probably not lose at all.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Unless he decides to play lovey-dovey with Vladimir. Then he will probably not lose at all.

Turkey has, for a LONG time, been at odds with the Soviets and friends with the US. Long enough to have pissed off most of their soviet leaning neighbors.

Remember, the Cuban Missile Crisis was solved, in part, by the US moving nukes out of Turkey. Just because the current political leadership feels it's inconvenient for them to be allied with the US at this point, doesn't mean they can just "Switch Sides" over night and be buddies with all the former soviet Satellite states around them. Also, alienating the west means that the deals over Refugee's could fall apart for Turkey

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Europe is to afraid of millions of refugees to act rationaly.

Kemalistic Turkey was big ally of the West. But who knows, maybe Erdogan was behind the scenes whipped so much from his western "allies", that switching sides has for his goals much more positives. And there will be no Kemalists to pose a threat to his decisions, soon.

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

What am i looking at, what do the colors represent and how have they changed from before?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What am i looking at, what do the colors represent and how have they changed from before?

Why are you entertaining Oby's posts and assessments as factual or based on the reality of any global conflict ?

Are you that bored?

John Milton 

Why are you entertaining Oby's posts and assessments as factual or based on the reality of any global conflict ?

Are you that bored?

Now don't you worry now. My attention for you will not diminish despite me reaching out to other people.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

shame it failed. Well, another reason to not let Turkey into EU

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9

"At height of Turkish coup bid, rebel jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights"

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Are you that bored?

Now don't you worry now. My attention for you will not diminish despite me reaching out to other people.

My concern has always been about people believing misinformation about the West, the EU and the future of the lifestyles we are use to and cherish. And those lifestyles are based and grounded on Western ideology which just means things like 

• Governments elected by the people and accountable to the people 
  • Effective governments that maintain institutions
  • Governments that respect the rule of law and order
  • Governments that respect human rights 
  • Economies that are driven and sustained by the free market

These are part of the structures that basically all Western countries and  Western societies adhere to  and these systems work !!!!

Thats why the citizens of Western countries have the best quality of life and in most cases also have the happiest citizens in the world 

John Milton 

Tell these fairy tales to Liberians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Liberian_Civil_War

800px-Secretary_of_Defense_Caspar_W._Wei

Western support to cannibalistic warcriminal Samuel Doe

But backstab him later with help of another warcriminal/CIA agent Charles Taylor - make new genocidal war... Much later West backstab this |"tool|" also.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Liberian_Civil_War

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra_Leone_Civil_War

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-16627628

In result West give "power" to sister of this nice men (very talented filmmaker, he made best movies about torture/cannibalism ever).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Johnson

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_Johnson_Sirleaf

In current time Liberia is just sobslave of US.

Sirleaf has forged close relations with the United States, Liberia's traditional ally. Following the establishment of United States Africa Command (AFRICOM) by the United States military, Sirleaf offered to allow the US to headquarter the new command in Liberia, the only African leader to do so.[54] The command was eventually headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. On 15 March 2006, President Sirleaf addressed a joint meeting of the United States Congress, asking for American support to help her country "become a brilliant beacon, an example to Africa and the world of what love of liberty can achieve."[

So much Western Democracy/Human Rights lol.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-security-plot-insight-idUSKCN0ZX0Q9

"At height of Turkish coup bid, rebel jets had Erdogan's plane in their sights"

How strange they didn't shoot it down, interesting.

Are you that bored?

My concern has always been about people believing misinformation about the West, the EU and the future of the lifestyles we are use to and cherish. And those lifestyles are based and grounded on Western ideology which just means things like 

• Governments elected by the people and accountable to the people 
  • Effective governments that maintain institutions
  • Governments that respect the rule of law and order
  • Governments that respect human rights 
  • Economies that are driven and sustained by the free market

These are part of the structures that basically all Western countries and  Western societies adhere to  and these systems work !!!!

Thats why the citizens of Western countries have the best quality of life and in most cases also have the happiest citizens in the world 

You make it sound like those things just popped into existence; nothing does. The existence of those institutions are manifestations of the values of the people inhabiting in those states. Not the other way around. Just look how a top-down order like Kemalism have completely deteriorated to effectively become extinct now in Turkey.

And in other news:

51d2b11828d2c9e3.png

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy