Things are not nice in Nice

Meshugger

please, no more Alizee, I have to watch it then whole day, my GF hate her for that and I cant work

Okay

http://youtu.be/M2ARjT4H1jg

We don't see eye to eye on much, but when it comes to women, you hit it right on the spot.

Saluer, mon ami!

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

please, no more Alizee, I have to watch it then whole day, my GF hate her for that and I cant work

Okay

http://youtu.be/M2ARjT4H1jg

they are hot for sure, but they cant even barely reach Alizee stuff. Her mix of innocent cute with sexy is unreachable + french

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

i know how she looks now, still got it in those eyes, sorry bro, guess i am not much into that 'whore' looking ladies that much

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

As always when a technologically superior people gets invaded by a technologically inferior... Oh wait..

It's not a question of technology, it's a question of will. Butter meet knife. Also remember the Roman Empire, America is not the only analogy. Edited by Wrath of Dagon

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

As always when a technologically superior people gets invaded by a technologically inferior... Oh wait..

It's not a question of technology, it's a question of will. Butter meet knife. Also remember the Roman Empire, America is not the only analogy.

It's also not a matter of technology in a sense that they will not fight us with wooden sticks. assault rifles and bombs are deadly enough, and they MIGHT be ready to use bio/chem weapon. They do not need airforce to fight us in our cities if they will have similar numbers but greater will for sacrifices and combat readiness.

Rome also fell and it was mainly due to economic issues, political corruption and inRome bickering, plus most of their military was made of auxiliaries, who were basically various populations on a Roman pay check.

I wonder if we will have this forum and enough people alive in 50 years to discuss this. I'll be happy do admit "I was wrong" on my deathbed, but I doubt I will be.

It's not a question of technology, it's a question of will. Butter meet knife. Also remember the Roman Empire, America is not the only analogy.

It's also not a matter of technology in a sense that they will not fight us with wooden sticks. assault rifles and bombs are deadly enough, and they MIGHT be ready to use bio/chem weapon. They do not need airforce to fight us in our cities if they will have similar numbers but greater will for sacrifices and combat readiness.

Rome also fell and it was mainly due to economic issues, political corruption and inRome bickering, plus most of their military was made of auxiliaries, who were basically various populations on a Roman pay check.

I wonder if we will have this forum and enough people alive in 50 years to discuss this. I'll be happy do admit "I was wrong" on my deathbed, but I doubt I will be.

Yes this forum will be alive and the EU will still exist and I'll tell  you the same thing I always say "  the EU will be fine 

:yes:

Ironically its not Islamic extremism or some external domestic  threat  that has ever really threatened to collapse an institution like the EU....the only realistic threat will come from you guys. Actual citizens of the EU who may think right wing parties offer the best solution and you have the unlikely outcome of multiple countries leaving and then Germany decides to go back to being a separate country

But the chance of that is so remote I wouldn't worry at all 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Roman Empire didn't fall until 1452 tbh.

Can I ask you a serious question, do you like the Netherlands? Does the EU matter to you ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

TRIGGERED.

He's out by an entire year!

Then again, the Roman Empire died about a dozen times there were so many countries claiming to be it. Arguably Russia still claims it, minus the 'Empire' part, but give Vladimir Vladimirovich time...

TRIGGERED.

Then again, the Roman Empire died about a dozen times there were so many countries claiming to be it. Arguably Russia still claims it, minus the 'Empire' part, but give Vladimir Vladimirovich time...

The Romanovs were invited to take residence in one of the historical palaces in St. Petersberg or Crimea and start taking a ceremonial role in the government again. Only a matter of time before Russia becomes a constitutional monarchy and becomes the Russian Imperial Federation.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

TRIGGERED.

The Romanovs were invited to take residence in one of the historical palaces in St. Petersberg or Crimea and start taking a ceremonial role in the government again. Only a matter of time before Russia becomes a constitutional monarchy and becomes the Russian Imperial Federation.

Wait, it's not a mere meme that Putin wants to restore the Romanovs? 

Oh my, hahaha.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think the meme is that Putin wants to be Tsar himself rather than restore the Romanovs.

I doubt he's particularly serious about any restoration, but monarchist groups in various european states tend towards the revanchist/ traditionalist model which Putin associates himself with, along with groups like the Orthodox Church. Russian monarchists would be natural Putin supporters. Plus a royal family is great for pomp and distractions, and not that expensive if you have to maintain a bunch of palaces anyway.

French security services or some such order the city of Nice to delete all footage of the attack. 

Even if they aren't covering up something, its sure going to look like they are.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Probably don't want it leaked and used in recruitments, but yeah- there's been widespread rumors in some of the muslim suburbs (sorry source is a Danish article) that secret service orcehstrated the whole thing.. Can't blame them too hard for grasping at straws, but this is just fuel on that pyre.

Fortune favors the bald.

That doesn't make any sense, its all over youtube. At this point there's no saving that video material from the internet. The relevant ones anyway.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

French security services or some such order the city of Nice to delete all footage of the attack. 

Even if they aren't covering up something, its sure going to look like they are.

There might be a legitimate security concern, but what the public sees is that it is a-ok to broadcast images of dead refugee children on the shores of Greece while it is verboten to do the same of your own children by terrorist attacks.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Well, we all know the sea is deadly while Muslims are peace-loving and wouldn't hurt a fly. Can't have images that might shatter this rock-solid belief, can we?

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

2 armed thugs holds priest and some nuns as hostages in church in north France. I suppose they are bank robbers who mistook church with bank

confirmed to be Islamists, what a shame, I guess I have to apologize to bank robbers that I was assuming it was them

• Like 1

Well, we all know the sea is deadly while Muslims are peace-loving and wouldn't hurt a fly. Can't have images that might shatter this rock-solid belief, can we?

We're discussing as if the fringe 5% of both extremes represent the majority view. The vast majority of people swing from mildly positive to slightly weary - with the biggest pool planted solid in the "don't really care" camp.

Sure there's crazy apologists and straight-up genocide fantasists, but if you put anyone you disagree with in the opposing extreme- well.. let's just say that it's not that conductive to a good debate.

As said many times- immigration is not pretty and there are clear problems with any religion and culture that should be addressed. But blaming all Muslims is straight into femi-nazi land, where all men are genetically inferior and 2 seconds away from raping everything.

Nuances please...

Edit: That said, I do hope this will wake up the 'middle ground' and all those in the 'don't care' camp to not just rescind themselves with inaction. Either we do this, pay for it and actually make it work or we don't and send them back. Wishwashery is getting people killed.

Fortune favors the bald.

I want see ONE muslim in Europe which will report that someone is planning terror attack and then I will reevaluate my view.

Fair enough, but you know Interpol and the various national agencies have agents, informers and intelligence workers, who are Muslim, rooting out (among many things) extremism in private mosques right?

There are plenty of police officers, government clerks, spies and what-have-you working for your safety right now - who are Muslim.

Edit: I'm sure there's, at least somewhat limited, info on anonymous calls that have helped investigators zero in on cell recruitment etc? Although they have to protect sources of course.

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.