'Liberal' Hypocrites

Valsuelm

The "fun" part comes when we see groups of people unapologetic to their beliefs in either spectrum marching down the streets, because that's where we are heading.

Can't come soon enough.

I live in a country where it happened about 100 years ago. Real left vs right warfare with deaths abound and all that. All that i can say is that make sure that you have the proper training before it happens, because the final spark will be something mundane like someone tearing up the wrong newspaper at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

My assumption is based on vanguards already being established.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The "fun" part comes when we see groups of people unapologetic to their beliefs in either spectrum marching down the streets, because that's where we are heading.

Can't come soon enough.

I live in a country where it happened about 100 years ago. Real left vs right warfare with deaths abound and all that. All that i can say is that make sure that you have the proper training before it happens, because the final spark will be something mundane like someone tearing up the wrong newspaper at the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I'm under no illusion it's gonna be pretty, but it's looking to be inevitable so might as well get it over with.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I live in a country where it happened about 100 years ago.

*raises hand*

Just next week we'll celebrate the 80th anniversary of the fratricidal struggle that gave us half a million dead and forty years of military dictatorship.

That's what's most disheartening about all this -- no matter how many die, how indiscriminate the slaughter, how brutal the repression, we can't seem to learn the lesson. Fast forward a few decades, and we're always back to square one.

We really are ****ing hopeless. Just bring Skynet online already.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I live in a country where it happened about 100 years ago.

*raises hand*

Just next week we'll celebrate the 80th anniversary of the fratricidal struggle that gave us half a million dead and forty years of military dictatorship.

That's what's most disheartening about all this -- no matter how many die, how indiscriminate the slaughter, how brutal the repression, we can't seem to learn the lesson. Fast forward a few decades, and we're always back to square one.

We really are ****ing hopeless. Just bring Skynet online already.

Call it the Faustian spirit, the ever restless urge to change, the deep desire to elevate ones station or whatnot. Peace is an idea, war is a fact.

Just enjoy all those small moments of bliss with your significant others, because experiencing every glimpse of a moment is the only thing we are all equal in, no matter how long, or how you live your life. We all face life through a series of moments, each and every one of us. Other than that, stand tall and inspire greatness through honor and virtue for the next generation.

Sorry for going a bit off-topic, but i sensed an abyss calling and i try my earnest to help people to drag themselves out of it.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Can't come soon enough.

I'm under no illusion it's gonna be pretty, but it's looking to be inevitable so might as well get it over with.

Fair enough.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

My but this conversation has taken a dark turn!

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

stand tall and inspire greatness through honor and virtue for the next generation.

lol

Try to roleplay as a paladin or champion some time, it's super fun, it's awesome!

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

stand tall and inspire greatness through honor and virtue for the next generation.

lol

Try to roleplay as a paladin or champion some time, it's super fun, it's awesome!

Yes it is! I love playing paladins (albeit I do prefer rogues and warlocks). But... it's roleplaying.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

lol

Yes it is! I love playing paladins (albeit I do prefer rogues and warlocks). But... it's roleplaying.

As children are playing war, cops and robbers, cowboys and indians and so on. There's some truth veiled into what we play from the day we are born until the day we die, and the ideals that come with them. They are very important in searching for meaning, which is what humankind has done since we crawled out of the slime. Thus, everybody will win if we encourage more paladins and their virtues for the next generation :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"Try to roleplay as a paladin or champion some time, it's super fun, it's awesome!"

i fight for social justice with my voice on the internet

Not really, I find you normally opposed to any reasonable SJ initiatives...lets be honest for a moment :yes:  

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I ensured my liberal SJW credentials today by having tofu for lunch.

Yum yum. I kind of forgot how much I enjoy tofu. Hard to get any decent stuff around here.

• Like 2
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

"decent stuff"

"tofu"

pick one

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

There was a thai place near my uni that had absolutely the best tofu. It was fantastic. Not like the crud chipotle tried serving, which was some sort of overspiced slurry. Big chunks.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

• 4 weeks later...

I always found the lines "Don't objectify!/I don't objectify my women/it's the inner beauty that matters!" to be hilarious. Beauty permeates everything in our existence and we will objectify it in awe to the end of times.

People who claim that only inner beauty matters and that we should stop objectifying are really ugly and vile on the inside, which is actually worse as it's manifested in their very souls, which in turn reflects on their outer, or lack of beauty: Bitter, mean, out of shape and ugly. Those people really need the unconditional love of the divine to ease their pain, but they are usually atheists, so whatcha gonna do....

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

They ruin and discredit every half descent concept out there. All these buzzwords might have meant something when they were applied with common sense.

Also the hypocrisy is just so proud and arrogant that it still surprises me.

• Like 2

They ruin and discredit every half descent concept out there. All these buzzwords might have meant something when they were applied with common sense.

Also the hypocrisy is just so proud and arrogant that it still surprises me.

Fighter dont worry about people thinking you are a hypocrite because you are attracted to men in speedo's

Your sexual orientation is not the concern or business of anyone but you

I wish I had a swimmers build, I would prefer that look than a body builder....which I dont have either  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

^ Been reading s13ep's posts lately, have we?

Believe me I have tried to, but i have no idea on what he is really saying.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

lol

I'd try this but the armor and sword in public just causes everyone to freak out. And the cops don't like it much either.  

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

lol

I'd try this but the armor and sword in public just causes everyone to freak out. And the cops don't like it much either.  

Also, armor in Florida's weather is just asking for a trip to the hospital...good way to keep the mosquitoes away though.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif