'Liberal' Hypocrites

Valsuelm

I always found the lines "Don't objectify!/I don't objectify my women/it's the inner beauty that matters!" to be hilarious. Beauty permeates everything in our existence and we will objectify it in awe to the end of times.

People who claim that only inner beauty matters and that we should stop objectifying are really ugly and vile on the inside, which is actually worse as it's manifested in their very souls, which in turn reflects on their outer, or lack of beauty: Bitter, mean, out of shape and ugly. Those people really need the unconditional love of the divine to ease their pain, but they are usually atheists, so whatcha gonna do....

Meshugger can I honest with you, you are misunderstanding the real point behind the whole "  dont objectify women " 

I can explain it to you but only if you are sincere about what women mean when they say that and how as men we should  rationalize it 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Fighter dont worry about people thinking you are a hypocrite because you are attracted to men in speedo's

Your sexual orientation is not the concern or business of anyone but you

I wish I had a swimmers build, I would prefer that look than a body builder....which I dont have either  :biggrin:

You're trying to make a joke, I think? But you're only confusing me.

• Like 1

I always found the lines "Don't objectify!/I don't objectify my women/it's the inner beauty that matters!" to be hilarious. Beauty permeates everything in our existence and we will objectify it in awe to the end of times.

People who claim that only inner beauty matters and that we should stop objectifying are really ugly and vile on the inside, which is actually worse as it's manifested in their very souls, which in turn reflects on their outer, or lack of beauty: Bitter, mean, out of shape and ugly. Those people really need the unconditional love of the divine to ease their pain, but they are usually atheists, so whatcha gonna do....

Meshugger can I honest with you, you are misunderstanding the real point behind the whole "  dont objectify women " 

I can explain it to you but only if you are sincere about what women mean when they say that and how as men we should  rationalize it 

Oh I know all the arguments about that, like it somehow diminishes them as human beings and all that similar tripe. No, there is an objective form of beauty that we all have to a certain degree. Some just more than others and that should be celebrated as it should, like with the painting of the birth of Venus or the statue of Michelangelo. When we are mezmerised by such wonder, we objectify it and sadly the people less beautiful resent it and wants to control that desire with their projections of insecurity from lacking the validation given from being objectified, making them thouroughly ugly in the process. 

Don't fall into the torrent of trying to control the desire of others Bruce, it will only lead to self-hatred and it will reflect on your body language, stature and your physiology. I bet that you don't even have a six-pack. Get to the gym already, it's a good first step.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Fighter dont worry about people thinking you are a hypocrite because you are attracted to men in speedo's

I wish I had a swimmers build, I would prefer that look than a body builder....which I dont have either  :biggrin:

Of course I'm teasing you  :biggrin:

In Russia do you think the average person would  find me funny.....or would my jokes be misunderstood ?

I often find people in overseas countries dont get my sense of humor 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I've got a bulge like that and I like fitish women with thick thighs and round butts. In fact I woke up next to one this morning and drank a shake with her after running.

Just thought I'd let you guys know.

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Oh I know all the arguments about that, like it somehow diminishes them as human beings and all that similar tripe. No, there is an objective form of beauty that we all have to a certain degree. Some just more than others and that should be celebrated as it should, like with the painting of the birth of Venus or the statue of Michelangelo. When we are mezmerised by such wonder, we objectify it and sadly the people less beautiful resent it and wants to control that desire with their projections of insecurity from lacking the validation given from being objectified, making them thouroughly ugly in the process. 

Don't fall into the torrent of trying to control the desire of others Bruce, it will only lead to self-hatred and it will reflect on your body language, stature and your physiology. I bet that you don't even have a six-pack. Get to the gym already, it's a good first step.

No I train 4-5 days a week at gym. But I just do cardio for an hour so I'm fit  

I think you will find me quite hot  :wub:

John Milton 

Liar.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Bruce or I?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Bruce or I?

You of course, obviously he thinks I'm hot 

John Milton 

KP: Bruce of course. You have the charming personality of a drunk pirate.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I bet that you don't even have a six-pack.

Nice. Do you even troll bro?

Cardio kills gains, bruh.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

And shortness of breath kills the mood. Decisions, decisions...

Seriously. If this and all that weird talk of "beauty" is part of a plan of yours to justify posting noods, just do it already so we can get back on track.

edit: tasteful noods, ofc

Edited by 213374U
  • Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I am always serious.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

I wish I had a swimmers build, I would prefer that look than a body builder....which I dont have either :biggrin:

It's funny how liberals axt like they support the homosexuals, yet their first go to insult is implying homosexuality on their opponent.

Why do you assume if I say someone is gay that is a bad thing? You see because you are a bigot you think it must be an insult if someone is asked " are you gay "  

John Milton 

I wish I had a swimmers build, I would prefer that look than a body builder....which I dont have either :biggrin:

It's funny how liberals axt like they support the homosexuals, yet their first go to insult is implying homosexuality on their opponent.

Haven't you heard? Gays got their marriage rights so they moved down the progressive stack. Now they are just misogynists because they refuse to sleep with women.

• Like 3
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Why do you assume if I say someone is gay that is a bad thing? You see because you are a bigot you think it must be an insult if someone is asked " are you gay "

Of course you meant it as an insult. Let's not kid ourselves. You didn't passive aggresively complemented Fighter.

It's hypocritical and we all know it.

Wowzers :lol:

Dont you guys have jokes in Poland? You realize what it  is suppose to mean.....its not suppose to be serious?

John Milton 

stand tall and inspire greatness through honor and virtue for the next generation.

lol

Try to roleplay as a paladin or champion some time, it's super fun, it's awesome!

I'd try this but the armor and sword in public just causes everyone to freak out. And the cops don't like it much either.

That's just open carry.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

• 4 weeks later...

Ah another example of a hypocritical self righteous prig emerges: British anti gaming MP Keith Vaz, who has been mired in numerous accusations of corruption throughout his career while preaching at others has been found to be a frequent user of "Rent Boys," young male prostitutes. As of yet he has not even resigned his seat and his wife still stands by him despite him making a mockery of their marriage. How does the man reconcile his adultery with morality? How does he reconcile his propogation of such a harmful practise as prostitution with any kind of morality? How is gaming, proven to be harmless, so much worse than his lying, adultery, hypocrisy, corruption and cowardice?

In my day a gentleman in such a situation would retire to his study with the Webley and go out with a little honour.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Ah another example of a hypocritical self righteous prig emerges: British anti gaming MP Keith Vaz, who has been mired in numerous accusations of corruption throughout his career while preaching at others has been found to be a frequent user of "Rent Boys," young male prostitutes. As of yet he has not even resigned his seat and his wife still stands by him despite him making a mockery of their marriage. How does the man reconcile his adultery with morality? How does he reconcile his propogation of such a harmful practise as prostitution with any kind of morality? How is gaming, proven to be harmless, so much worse than his lying, adultery, hypocrisy, corruption and cowardice?

In my day a gentleman in such a situation would retire to his study with the Webley and go out with a little honour.

Or win reelection to the white house and the wife allowing mockery of the marriage would be the frontrunner for the same office decades later. At least Bubba didn't have much to with gaming. His VP and his wife did have a thing or two to say about music, tho.

Dapper Gore and sex scandals not all that important compared to the shady dealings going on with the Clintons far as I kin.

As a bear in winter, so must I too hibernate soon.

"? How does he reconcile his propogation of such a harmful practise as prostitution with any kind of morality?"

\

Ther eis nothing immoral about prostitution itself. Now, enslaving others and forcing them to be prostitutes under threat of force that is immoral.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Is prostitution legal in the UK?

Grey area, complicated.

"? How does he reconcile his propogation of such a harmful practise as prostitution with any kind of morality?"

\

Ther eis nothing immoral about prostitution itself. Now, enslaving others and forcing them to be prostitutes under threat of force that is immoral.

Not my place to say whether it's immoral in and of itself, but since almost all prostitution is run by organised crime, hooks its victims on narcotics and practises what amounts to virtual slavery, and since Mr Vaz was on a commitee dealing with drugs, crime and immigration, while frequently speaking out about immorality and dangers to society such as video games...well one has to draw a very simple conclusion: He is a two faced lying hypocrite, or typical politician if you wish.

Edited by Nonek

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!