US Election 2016, part II

Meshugger

Depends on whos posting. :lol:

Something just seems very....familiar. I guess I could check IP's but why ruin the mystery for myself. Of course, maybe I'm just cray cray.

You are JUST figuring this out? Jeez, another board member and I were discussing that very thing days ago by PM. We don't even have a "backstage pass"

:lol:

GD for the last time those images were supposed to be private.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"You have lost any respect I had for you.

"

L0L You must be ignorant if you think your respect matters. How can you respect someone you know nothing about?

"Sad little boy. "

Yup. This is coming from soemone crying b/c someone was being 'mean'.

I called no one any names nor made any personal attacks, if you actually READ what I wrote. I admonished KP to please not call people names, but the rest was all general and aimed at the sad little boys like you, evidently. Call me a Hippogriff if you must, but Hiphopcrisy is some of the best music playing"

LMAO

"I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my recent posts."

Fake apology is fake apology.

"I apologize directly to Volo and KP if you found my posts to be childish or taken as personal attacks. I do make hypocritical statements at times. That's because I am a flawed human. Peace guys."

I do not accept your fake apology cause it rings false. I have no doubt you will commit the same silly sins again.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"You have lost any respect I had for you.

"

L0L You must be ignorant if you think your respect matters. How can you respect someone you know nothing about?

"Sad little boy. "

Yup. This is coming from soemone crying b/c someone was being 'mean'.

I called no one any names nor made any personal attacks, if you actually READ what I wrote. I admonished KP to please not call people names, but the rest was all general and aimed at the sad little boys like you, evidently. Call me a Hippogriff if you must, but Hiphopcrisy is some of the best music playing"

LMAO

"I apologize to anyone I may have offended with my recent posts."

Fake apology is fake apology.

"I apologize directly to Volo and KP if you found my posts to be childish or taken as personal attacks. I do make hypocritical statements at times. That's because I am a flawed human. Peace guys."

I do not accept your fake apology cause it rings false. I have no doubt you will commit the same silly sins again.

Volo how do you know when someone on a  forum like this is being sincere when they apologize? You seem to assume anyone who apologizes isn't really sincere?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Because they ALWAYS go back to doing exactly what they apologized for. Besides,  it is the internet. You write things down. this isn't like talking and just blurting things out. You have as much time to post what you want  so everything you write is intentional and deliberate.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Trump seems to be shaping the next talking-point:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/734768900282454016

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hillary's got a pretty good piercing stare

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Are you assuming that she is that competent?

Also, are there no more debates before June the 7th btw?

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Are you assuming that she is that competent?

Also, are there no more debates before June the 7th btw?

I don't think that democrats' establishment see any point to organize one as Clinton only needs 77 delegates to  win and there is still over 100 super delegates left to give "their" voice who will be the democratic candidate. 

Last night I had a dream that it was confirmed as Hillary vs. Trump and that the FBI wouldn't pursue her, and that due to some weird technicalities, the only other person viable to run as a third-party candidate was Spongebob. Then America voted for Spongebob as our next president.

I remember being really proud of everyone for making the right decision and helping us dodge a bullet.

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Last night I had a dream that it was confirmed as Hillary vs. Trump and that the FBI wouldn't pursue her, and that due to some weird technicalities, the only other person viable to run as a third-party candidate was Spongebob. Then America voted for Spongebob as our next president.

I remember being really proud of everyone for making the right decision and helping us dodge a bullet.

Spongebob is an SJW nazi who will bankrupt the country giving out Krabby Patties to the poor.

• Like 1
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Spongebob is an SJW nazi who will bankrupt the country giving out Krabby Patties to the poor.

The poor in the USA already live off of Krabby Patties. It's the cheapest food available so people buy it and live off of it with their welfare checks.

If you just make it readily available for free then you're providing the people with a basic commodity so that everyone has a right to nourishment (however fatty it may be) while cutting out the middle man and avoiding that some deadbeat waste his taxpayer dollars on booze or something before demanding more for the food he should've bought in the first place. Spongebob's got a point with that plan.

• Like 1

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Well I say Sponge Bob in '16. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Sponge Bob is a terrible choice. He's easily manipulated, tends to go over WAY overboard on petty issues, has extreme emotional outbursts at unpredictable times, is generally incompetent, and is a weenie.

He'd actually be worse than Hillary. Which is saying a lot.

Trump would be the best choice of the three.

• Like 1

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Sponge Bob is a terrible choice. He's easily manipulated, tends to go over WAY overboard on petty issues, has extreme emotional outbursts at unpredictable times, is generally incompetent, and is a weenie.

He'd actually be worse than Hillary. Which is saying a lot.

Trump would be the best choice of the three.

Ah... Lyndon Johnson in square pants then. You're right. We need that like a hole in the head.

Thomas Sowell

Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Dept. Review

The State Department’s inspector general has sharply criticized Hillary Clinton’s exclusive use of a private email server while she was secretary of state, saying she had not sought permission to use it and would not have received it if she had.

In a report delivered to members of Congress on Wednesday, the inspector general said that Mrs. Clinton “had an obligation to discuss using her personal email account to conduct official business” with officials responsible for handling records and security but that inspectors “found no evidence” that she had requested or received approval from anyone at the department to conduct her state business on a personal email.

The report also said that department officials “did not — and would not — approve her exclusive reliance on a personal email account to conduct Department business.”

Free games updated 3/4/21

Now lets wait for how the lawyers interpret missing an "obligation". 

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

A guy goes against the prime directive:

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Greens slam Stephen Colbert’s warning that third-party candidate would weaken Hillary Clinton

I'm inclined to agree with the Greens here. Gore lost on his own, weak candidate is weak

Greens didn't lose Gore the election and if Hillary loses because certain voters think she would make a poor president and said voters go Green instead it's on her for being a bad candidate.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yikes, that State Department audit on Hillary's emails today... Well, now I actually think there's a possibility she could be indicted (no, I didn't really previously think there was much of a chance) - that, and one of the hackers that got into her email server making a deal with the feds and pleading guilty in exchange for information... It all looks pretty bad.

Edited by Bartimaeus
  • Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.