I miss Bruce

obyknven

Valsuelm for King's Justice of the ummm...Obsidian boards?

I dunno. Who's the King? I'm not generally partial to monarchs. In fact I'm quite averse to them on principle, and would probably off their head before anyone else's, but I suppose exceptions could be made. I wouldn't wear a mask though, I find them quite suffocating.

I figure the job will be about as important as the TV weather man's job in Vegas, and I'd probably treat it similarly.

Valsuelm for Chief Moral Police Commissioner of the Obsidian forums.

It's a position I'd hold for only a few moments. Just long enough to fire most of the moderators, not replace them, and then dissolve my position.

*A bunch of nonsense requiring a complete misinterpretation of what is written above*

You should smoke less weed.

This is not the first post where you've entirely misunderstood me, and responded in a manner where you imagine I wrote things I didn't and ignore what I did. I've seen you do it with others quite often as well. Possibly more often than not.

That said. You're 41?

For your sake I had hoped you were in your early 20s for awhile now, as you act less mature and more petty than many teenagers and even a few pre-teens I've known. At 41 you're more than likely a hopeless case. 41 year old SJWs are quite rare in the U.S., perhaps they are common in SA, I do not know.

Alas.

Either way, weed or not, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Do something to fix them please.

Vals you constantly  do this. You make a statement, like the Mods aren't doing  there jobs, and you are incapable of supporting your own view

Then you resort to personal attacks because you feel insecure ...first I was insane, then cognitive dissonance and now its my age and me being a 41 SJW , next it will be sexual orientation

...you remind me of LK and his antics, he also cant have a  debate with me without insulting me, its this bizarre compulsion  :skeptical:

But you cant ask me to stop smoking weed because how else would I be able to debate with you....I dont think I could handle the level of inconsistency and ignorance if I wasn't stoned  :biggrin:

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It's a position I'd hold for only a few moments. Just long enough to fire most of the moderators, not replace them, and then dissolve my position.

*A bunch of nonsense requiring a complete misinterpretation of what is written above*

This is not the first post where you've entirely misunderstood me, and responded in a manner where you imagine I wrote things I didn't and ignore what I did. I've seen you do it with others quite often as well. Possibly more often than not.

That said. You're 41?

For your sake I had hoped you were in your early 20s for awhile now, as you act less mature and more petty than many teenagers and even a few pre-teens I've known. At 41 you're more than likely a hopeless case. 41 year old SJWs are quite rare in the U.S., perhaps they are common in SA, I do not know.

Alas.

Either way, weed or not, your reading comprehension skills are lacking. Do something to fix them please.

Vals you constantly  do this. You make a statement, like the Mods aren't doing  there jobs, and you are incapable of supporting your own view

Then you resort to personal attacks because you feel insecure ...first I was insane, then cognitive dissonance and now its my age and me being a 41 SJW , next it will be sexual orientation

...you remind me of LK and his antics, he also cant have a  debate with me without insulting me, its this bizarre compulsion  :skeptical:

But you cant ask me to stop smoking weed because how else would I be able to debate with you....I dont think I could handle the level of inconsistency and ignorance if I wasn't stoned  :biggrin:

Hahaha

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Good day, Bruce! What shall we debate?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Yes, this is exactly what I would like...we can debate without you or Vals insulting me

You may be joking but this is my preferred  debating etiquette. But to be honest I have  been debating all night....I just need a break for a few hours so lets catch-up later ? 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That said. You're 41?

Alas.

Bruce, you are insane. That's no joke, nor an insult. It's an observation made after too much time engaging you in discussion and reading your thoughts. And if that offends you, be thankful I don't spend the time Longknife did, and give you more of my observations regarding you. Note, nothing I've ever said to you was ever meant to offend. I do however prefer to call spades spades.

I'm quite consistent. Any inconsistency you think is there, is either you not comprehending what I'm writing, or me not fully explaining my position to you. Far more often than not it's the former in my experience.

In regards to my comments on the mods in this thread,  I really don't feel like wasting my time expanding on something I largely (though not totally) meant as a joke to begin with what was a response to someone else's joke, especially with someone who is so consistently daft to not only see that it was in part jest, but who also has proven again and again to not understand what I do write when I do attempt to further explain things to you. Whether you're stoned or not half the time you come here, might have something to do with it, but it's besides the point other than I will say that if I wanted to discuss things with stoned people, I'd go smoke some refer myself and sit outside under the stars with some folks, not hop on the internet. End of story.

I've been on the fence for awhile with this, however considering I spent a good hour of the last two days arguing with someone I have come to the conclusion is hopelessly insane, and who knows how many hours of my life in the last couple of years, the joke is on me if I don't do it. I'm putting you on ignore Mr. VC. I truly wish you the best, but you waste far too much of my time. You're thought process is thoroughly discombobulated and you're dishonest as a result, with yourself most of all. We don't have debates Bruce, you're incapable of debating with myself or just about anyone else as you don't know what you're talking about most of the time. Some folks, myself included, just make the mistake of having some respect for you and assuming you are sane, or we just find the whole thing amusing. Any illusion of your sanity I thought you might have had has been shattered this last month or so via a number of posts you have made, and while I do find most of this amusing to a degree, the cons far outweigh the pros of engaging with you.

If you feel compelled to discuss something with me, PM me. I will not be responding to you on this forum again. I suppose some might even think you lucky for that. ;)

Again, I sincerely wish you the best, and my offer for some beers still stands if you ever come to NY.

That said. You're 41?

Alas.

Bruce, you are insane. That's no joke, nor an insult. It's an observation made after too much time engaging you in discussion and reading your thoughts. And if that offends you, be thankful I don't spend the time Longknife did, and give you more of my observations regarding you. Note, nothing I've ever said to you was ever meant to offend. I do however prefer to call spades spades.

I'm quite consistent. Any inconsistency you think is there, is either you not comprehending what I'm writing, or me not fully explaining my position to you. Far more often than not it's the former in my experience.

In regards to my comments on the mods in this thread,  I really don't feel like wasting my time expanding on something I largely (though not totally) meant as a joke to begin with what was a response to someone else's joke, especially with someone who is so consistently daft to not only see that it was in part jest, but who also has proven again and again to not understand what I do write when I do attempt to further explain things to you. Whether you're stoned or not half the time you come here, might have something to do with it, but it's besides the point other than I will say that if I wanted to discuss things with stoned people, I'd go smoke some refer myself and sit outside under the stars with some folks, not hop on the internet. End of story.

I've been on the fence for awhile with this, however considering I spent a good hour of the last two days arguing with someone I have come to the conclusion is hopelessly insane, and who knows how many hours of my life in the last couple of years, the joke is on me if I don't do it. I'm putting you on ignore Mr. VC. I truly wish you the best, but you waste far too much of my time. You're thought process is thoroughly discombobulated and you're dishonest as a result, with yourself most of all. We don't have debates Bruce, you're incapable of debating with myself or just about anyone else as you don't know what you're talking about most of the time. Some folks, myself included, just make the mistake of having some respect for you and assuming you are sane, or we just find the whole thing amusing. Any illusion of your sanity I thought you might have had has been shattered this last month or so via a number of posts you have made, and while I do find most of this amusing to a degree, the cons far outweigh the pros of engaging with you.

If you feel compelled to discuss something with me, PM me. I will not be responding to you on this forum again. I suppose some might even think you lucky for that. ;)

Again, I sincerely wish you the best, and my offer for some beers still stands if you ever come to NY.

What do you mean   " we dont debate "...we debate all the time?

But I'm disappointed you are ignoring me because I enjoy our debates but remember you are the one who has the issue about making personal attacks so the solution is simple...you can make a post without personal attacks and I will work on my etiquette? 

John Milton 

Dunno why the OP called out Bruce anyway, it's the Austrian that's missing. 

Yes I agree...where is Oby anyway?

So I think this thread was suppose to be some sort of surreptitious attack on me but its been very entertaining    8)

John Milton 

So I think this thread was suppose to be some sort of surreptitious attack on me but its been very entertaining    8)

No, god no, I mean the weaponized Lego artist with tree-trunk arms.  

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

No, god no, I mean the weaponized Lego artist with tree-trunk arms.  

I've always imagined him sounding like Ranier Wolfcastle --what with his obsession over diet, exercise, manly-girls, and shooting things.

Edited by Leferd
  • Like 3

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

But to be honest I have  been debating all night....I just need a break for a few hours so lets catch-up later ? 

What a shocking surprise! :o

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

BruceVC stop answered to my posts. It's unusual behaviour for him and i start to worry. Probably his last butthurt has been too strong and  he take heavy wounds/overheathing. Bruce, how are you? 

Oby can I ask you something...are you a women? If you were I would feel  quite bad about how I spoke to you in the past because I would never be rude if you were women? 

Who knows?

Let's not be too hard on Bruce; he's living on a continent where grown men rape babies to cure AIDS. It's not inconceivable that some of that barbarism brushes off on even a strapping descendant of British Imperialists.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Let's not be too hard on Bruce; he's living on a continent where grown men rape babies to cure AIDS. It's not inconceivable that some of that barbarism brushes off on even a strapping descendant of British Imperialists.

There might be a joke there somewhere but the babies thing is very off-putting.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

BruceVC stop answered to my posts. It's unusual behaviour for him and i start to worry. Probably his last butthurt has been too strong and  he take heavy wounds/overheathing. Bruce, how are you? 

Oby can I ask you something...are you a women? If you were I would feel  quite bad about how I spoke to you in the past because I would never be rude if you were women? 

Who knows?

attachicon.gifenigma.JPG

Kum to Finland. We sit in sauna and make fun out of Swedes. Then we have vodka contest.

As absurd as it may sound, but Hoonding is not far off here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgin_cleansing_myth

Anthropologist Suzanne Leclerc-Madlala says the myth is a potential factor in infant rape by HIV-positive men in South Africa.[2] In addition to young girls, who are presumed to be virgins because of their age, people who are "blind, deaf, physically impaired, intellectually disabled, or who have mental-health disabilities" are sometimes raped under the erroneous presumption that individuals with disabilities are sexually inactive and therefore virgins.

Bruce is actually one of the saner ones compared to the rest of yahoo's that live there.

Speaking of which, he's 41? Hahahahaha

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who knows?

attachicon.gifenigma.JPG

Kum to Finland. We sit in sauna and make fun out of Swedes. Then we have vodka contest.

Nope. I don't like vodka and swamps.

Who knows?

attachicon.gifenigma.JPG

You liar. The offer still stands.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Who knows?

attachicon.gifenigma.JPG

You liar. The offer still stands.

Russians usually prefer wines, but foreighn tourists usually drink vodka in companies of beggars/street weirdos and don't known it. 

I'd say that is proof that oby really is Qistina. A Russian who doesn't like vodka is probably muslim. Qis is too. Therefore Qis = oby.

Seems legit.

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

They're calling it 'obscenity law' in this case. Not a strip club, but a movie theater serving alcohol, showing R-rated movies like Deadpool that depict 'obscenity'. The state is threatening to fine and revoke their liquor license.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/86689a188220446cbcc3421076e860f4/ryan-reynolds-helps-out-utah-cinema-deadpool-trouble

All Stop. On Screen.