Yeah but there's more factors at play than just the pose. Clothing, style, demeanor, intent, perception. If you look at this picture, I'm sure you'll notice that they have the same pose yet the characterization and perception is going to be very different.

tumblr_mejfwgMfro1rmx3kqo1_1280.png

I'm not trying to say that one pose is wrong or right. I'm saying that some may or may not be more appropriate for a certain character, a certain audience, a certain genre. It's not an absolute - "this pose is bad!"

I do think lots of SJWs go totally overboard and see sexism in everything, but jeeze it doesn't always have to be a bid for censorship to take **** away from other people. Sometimes people can just agree or disagree, have logical arguments or even emotional arguments.

• Like 1

Yeah but there's more factors at play than just the pose. Clothing, style, demeanor, intent, perception. If you look at this picture, I'm sure you'll notice that they have the same pose yet the characterization and perception is going to be very different.

tumblr_mejfwgMfro1rmx3kqo1_1280.png

I'm not trying to say that one pose is wrong or right. I'm saying that some may or may not be more appropriate for a certain character, a certain audience, a certain genre. It's not an absolute - "this pose is bad!"

I do think lots of SJWs go totally overboard and see sexism in everything, but jeeze it doesn't always have to be a bid for censorship to take **** away from other people. Sometimes people can just agree or disagree, have logical arguments or even emotional arguments.

For me the women is obviously more sexualized and objectified ..sorry but thats just how the two images look to me?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I look at it and wonder what happened to their spines.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

That's "what happened to the woman's spine, ribs and internal organs?"

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Pffft, like it is something wrong to objectify women to begin with.

1Napoli%20(46)Venus.jpg

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ask this guy

tumblr_m717u7sVXF1qbr1yc.jpg

He's got all the ribs. I liked the fan edit that balanced a coffee cup on the pectorals.

Edited by Amentep

He needs to consult an oncologist

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ask this guy

I feel like this is an appropriate time to post this:

http://www.progressiveboink.com/2012/4/21/2960508/worst-rob-liefeld-drawings

• Like 3
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ask this guy

He skipped leg day.

I think he goofed and did his leg exercises with his chest.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE CAP!

• Like 2

Ask this guy

He skipped leg day.

I think he goofed and did his leg exercises with his chest.

THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S DONE CAP!

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

You guys are idiots and Rob Liefeld draws from life. Proof:

1108418.jpg

No that just doesn't look right...but the similarity is striking  

John Milton 

Wearing a wig and a dress does not make you transgender.  

edit:  Or rather I should say there is much more to it than that.  This specific case, where someone is videotaping others in the bathroom, has nothing to do with transgender rights.  If he was in the men's room videotaping it would be just as serious a crime.    

Edited by Hurlshot

Wearing a wig and a dress does not make you transgender.  

edit:  Or rather I should say there is much more to it than that.  This specific case, where someone is videotaping others in the bathroom, has nothing to do with transgender rights.  If he was in the men's room videotaping it would be just as serious a crime.    

Satire Hurlshot, satire....

The title of the video and the opening story is just a lead in.

Do we know if he was just a cross dressing male or is the person transgender?  That said, Hurlshot is right. Whether the accused is transgender or not is irrelevant to this case. The videotaping of others in the bathroom is what the issue should be.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I love how people comment on things that they fairly obviously haven't watched.

Not really....

:(

The entire video I find offensive, he clearly has an issue with Transgender community and he refers to them as  " somethings " 

John Milton 

I love how people comment on things that they fairly obviously haven't watched.

Not really....

:(

The entire video I find offensive, he clearly has an issue with Transgender community and he refers to them as  " somethings " 

We know you are offended extremely easily. No need to remind us.