Hello everyone, I will be using this video to rant about something I happened across online today. Check this out. Check the video from the OP, then read the entire comment thread I link.

This absolutely sets me off. You want a group of people that's not well understood by society? The mentally ill or in some cases even the mentally disabled. It's very understandable, but it'd also be nice if society were slightly more educated on the matter, thus people know what steps to take to get such people help or how to defuse a situation involving them rather than escalating it.

And here we are with this bitch sitting at her computer talking about how this man deserves no mercy, compassion or understanding because he's a misogynist. I'm sorry, how the HELL is he a misogynist, based on that clip? He's a nutjob. He needs help. And your concern is he offended a woman...?

Holy ****ing **** dude, I'm so pissed. That just drives me up a wall, because to me? This perfectly embodies how some people prioritize feeling like a special snowflake over ACTUAL progressive movements to try and cater towards disparaged groups of people. You want a group that's disparaged? Go out on the street with schitzophrenia while hearing voices, and you better believe you're just as likely to get the snot beat out of you as you are to actually receive help. With a bit of googling I could potentially find and link 1-2 stories I recall over the years where a mentally disabled person died because police that were called to make an arrest because the guy in question was acting up did not have a proper enough understanding of how to work with people with mental disabilities and either ended up accidently killing the guy or escalating the situation to a point where one of them felt using his gun was neccesary.

But no, let's disregard that. You and your glorious vagina got a ****ing boo boo because he called a woman attractive. That's clearly more important than the tragedy that is mentally ill/disabled people spending their entire lives without receiving proper care. Stupid bitch.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Hello everyone, I will be using this video to rant about something I happened across online today. Check this out. Check the video from the OP, then read the entire comment thread I link.

This absolutely sets me off. You want a group of people that's not well understood by society? The mentally ill or in some cases even the mentally disabled. It's very understandable, but it'd also be nice if society were slightly more educated on the matter, thus people know what steps to take to get such people help or how to defuse a situation involving them rather than escalating it.

And here we are with this bitch sitting at her computer talking about how this man deserves no mercy, compassion or understanding because he's a misogynist. I'm sorry, how the HELL is he a misogynist, based on that clip? He's a nutjob. He needs help. And your concern is he offended a woman...?

Holy ****ing **** dude, I'm so pissed. That just drives me up a wall, because to me? This perfectly embodies how some people prioritize feeling like a special snowflake over ACTUAL progressive movements to try and cater towards disparaged groups of people. You want a group that's disparaged? Go out on the street with schitzophrenia while hearing voices, and you better believe you're just as likely to get the snot beat out of you as you are to actually receive help. With a bit of googling I could potentially find and link 1-2 stories I recall over the years where a mentally disabled person died because police that were called to make an arrest because the guy in question was acting up did not have a proper enough understanding of how to work with people with mental disabilities and either ended up accidently killing the guy or escalating the situation to a point where one of them felt using his gun was neccesary.

But no, let's disregard that. You and your glorious vagina got a ****ing boo boo because he called a woman attractive. That's clearly more important than the tragedy that is mentally ill/disabled people spending their entire lives without receiving proper care. Stupid bitch.

If you let stupid or crazy people set you don't even know set you off, you're going to be 'set off' quite often in life as stupid and/or crazy people make up the majority of the population.

Also, drugs #)@( people up, bad. I'd wager a lot that the guy in that video has been on some for quite some time (unless he's actually a very talented actor filming something, which I doubt). My experienced guess would be Ritalin or similar.

Also, most of reddit isn't much better than 4chan, and that's mostly adolescent sewage.

The whole thing is not worth getting upset about. Really.

• Like 1

If you let stupid or crazy people set you don't even know set you off, you're going to be 'set off' quite often in life as stupid and/or crazy people make up the majority of the population.

Also, drugs #)@( people up, bad. I'd wager a lot that the guy in that video has been on some for quite some time (unless he's actually a very talented actor filming something, which I doubt). My experienced guess would be Ritalin or similar.

Also, most of reddit isn't much better than 4chan, and that's mostly adolescent sewage.

Only Vals could go through one of LK posts and comments ...LK keep him as friend  :biggrin:

But Vals I asked you yesterday to simply update me on a few issues due to my crushing  headache ...and you refused. This inconsistency should concern you...its easy to fix 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I looked into it cause I thought it could potentially be satire. Everything I dug up suggests the man is legit crazy.

And yeah, not a fan of reddit whatsoever, use it mostly because it makes for a good news source if not a good forum. It's one of those scenarios where I use a website to come across relevant news here and there rather than actually enjoying the culture or website design. Whole thing is just one giant echo chamber and regardless of whose echo chamber you go in, the result is the same: don't line up with the dominant narrative and you'll be shunned.

Also lol at Bruce's passive aggressive tendencies above.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

The poster in question is clearly using the word "misogynic" as a killing word to end the conversation, not as a description of an attitude in a man. It's usually employed by the intellectually stunted when they cannot cope or understand on how to express themselves, so they use these killing words in hope of ending the conversation and the burden on proof is on you on(you guys all know what kind of words there are) to show that you're not the killing word that they accuse you of.

You would do better not to care about disingenuous twats like that and treat them accordingly. In the words of our better philosophers of our time, tell the poster to:

Duke-Face-duke-nukem-10258656-200-200.jp

"Blow it out your ass."

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy