• darth maul
    • darth tyrannus
    • exar kun
    • ajunta paul
    • shadow nago
    • marka ragnos
    • darth revan
    • darth malek

Naga Sadow isn't in the databank but I did find this...

"about 5,000 standard years before the Battle of Yavin, the Republic discovered the Sith empire. An ambitious Dark Lord of the Sith named Naga Sadow decided he could conquer the vast Republic and began the Great Hyperspace War. His armies were defeated by the Jedi Knights. Other outbreaks of warfare between Jedi and Sith, and among the Sith themselves, took place over the next thousand years".

Darth Rumsfeld.

LOL I think most of our political leaders now should have Darth or Dark Lord in front of their names. :(

Almost scary on how true that is.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

My vote now goes to Palpatine. Where all the others failed, he succeeded; he forged an Empire that ruled the Galaxy. Alas, his troops were overwhelmed by carebears; he REALLY should have trained his soldiers better.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

My favorite Dark Lords Of The Sith are: Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow, and Exar Kun.

My favorite Darths/apprintices are: Freedon Nadd, Ulic Qel-Droma, Darth Maul, Darth Vader, and Darth Bane.

If anybody wants to check out the history of the Sith or get some background stories on any of these Sith this is a great site http://www.darklordsofsith.com/ dedicated to the Sith.

Darth Molitor

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Darth Darque.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

This really needs to have two threads, one for relative power, and one for devotion to the dark side.

For instance, Vader was more powerful than the Emperor (always was) and quite possibly THE most powerful Dark Side character ever; I mean, even Yoda was runnin' scared of him....but he was redeemed, so he wasn't completely devoted (or devoured depending on how you look at it) by the dark side.

I'd say in terms of devotion, it would have to be Exar Kun...that or he was too terrified of death for his own good, it's kind of hard to tell. :huh:

< EDIT > Plus, wasn't Darth Maul only a Sith Lord apprentice? And Darth Vader for that mater. Well, sort of, Vader was Dark Lord for a couple of minutes I guess...but then again, by that time he had been redeemed...so that's kind of an oxymoron. :(

This really needs to have two threads, one for relative power, and one for devotion to the dark side.

Ehh...

Several of the characters mentioned, will not have any impact on Kotor2 :huh:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

For instance, Vader was more powerful than the Emperor (always was) and quite possibly THE most powerful Dark Side character ever; I mean, even Yoda was runnin' scared of him....

No, no, no, my friend. If Vader were more powerful than the Emperor....well, the Emperor would've been dead a lot sooner. That's the way the Sith work.

Palpatine was incredibly powerful. He just rarely needed to use that power, seeing as how he was Emperor of the Galaxy. He let his Apprentice do the dirty work for him.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

For instance, Vader was more powerful than the Emperor (always was) and quite possibly THE most powerful Dark Side character ever; I mean, even Yoda was runnin' scared of him....

No, no, no, my friend. If Vader were more powerful than the Emperor....well, the Emperor would've been dead a lot sooner. That's the way the Sith work.

Palpatine was incredibly powerful. He just rarely needed to use that power, seeing as how he was Emperor of the Galaxy. He let his Apprentice do the dirty work for him.

I take it back anyway. Lord Simus was more powerful than Vader or Kun ever were. Dude kept his head alive in a glass case for several hundred years using Dark Magic. Only reason he was killed was because Sadow betrayed him and sent a blaster bolt through his head. :ph34r:

I take it back anyway. Lord Simus was more powerful than Vader or Kun ever were. Dude kept his head alive in a glass case for several hundred years using Dark Magic. Only reason he was killed was because Sadow betrayed him and sent a blaster bolt through his head. :ph34r:

What are you talking about? Simus was never Dark Lord Of The Sith! He wanted to be until Marka Ragnos came along and chopped his damn head clean off. Marka Ragnos was far more powerful than Simus ever was. As a matter of fact Marka Ragnos like Exar Kun used the Darkside of the force to save himself from true death. Kun tried to be resurected but failed and was destroyed, but Ragnos can still be brought back if Lucas would allow it.

Cheers!

Wait, was I the only one who saw [and then killed because of] the pathetic show Ajunta Pall put on? How can he be counted as a Sith Lord?

:huh: I'm splittin hairs here. Vader betrayed the Sith and went spineless! No Sithiness for him!

I take it back anyway.  Lord Simus was more powerful than Vader or Kun ever were.  Dude kept his head alive in a glass case for several hundred years using Dark Magic.  Only reason he was killed was because Sadow betrayed him and sent a blaster bolt through his head.  :ph34r:

What are you talking about? Simus was never Dark Lord Of The Sith! He wanted to be until Marka Ragnos came along and chopped his damn head clean off. Marka Ragnos was far more powerful than Simus ever was. As a matter of fact Marka Ragnos like Exar Kun used the Darkside of the force to save himself from true death. Kun tried to be resurected but failed and was destroyed, but Ragnos can still be brought back if Lucas would allow it.

Cheers!

I dunno, Simus's cheating death was more awe inspiring, after all, Kun had to take the life force of all of his Massassi followers to preserve himself. Simus kept himself alive through his own sheer darkness. :ph34r: