Blame Social Justice Warriors for Donald Trump

Valsuelm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11839479/Should-we-be-doing-more-to-expose-paternity-fraud.html

So.. how do are friendly neigbourhood SJW nazis spin this as not being anti male? But, hey, men don't get treated like trahs just because they are male. LMAO

Yes this needs to be addressed, well spotted

But I have my hands full and I have no capacity...what are you planning to do?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I don't have to do nothing. I'm too ugly I have no worry about ever potentially getting any woman pregnant so if one claims I'm the father of their baby I know they are flat out lying not to mention delusional. L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't have to do nothing. I'm too ugly I have no worry about ever potentially getting any woman pregnant so if one claims I'm the father of their baby I know they are flat out lying not to mention delusional. L0L

:lol: ...I dont believe that but its not relevant to the issue

What I mean is this something you feel strongly about? It may be...for me I dont kids and all my friends with kids have no bad experiences so I have experience 

But end of the day you can still support this cause as it is valid?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Well I was told once that babies look more like their fathers when they are born to compensate for such issues, but I'm not sure how scientific that is: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/babies-paternal-resemblance/

Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  Asking the person you are supposed to spend a couple decades raising a child with for a paternity test probably isn't a great trust building exercise.    

Well I was told once that babies look more like their fathers when they are born to compensate for such issues, but I'm not sure how scientific that is: http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/babies-paternal-resemblance/

Kind of a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation.  Asking the person you are supposed to spend a couple decades raising a child with for a paternity test probably isn't a great trust building exercise.    

That can easily be done in secret though. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

That can easily be done in secret though. 

It sounds like you can do it, but there are complications:  https://dnatesting.com/how-to-do-a-paternity-test-without-the-mother-knowing/

PS - The comments and questions are hilarious.  People have too much drama.  :p

:lol:  Oh man that would be an awkward conversation!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/relationships/fatherhood/11839479/Should-we-be-doing-more-to-expose-paternity-fraud.html

So.. how do are friendly neigbourhood SJW nazis spin this as not being anti male? But, hey, men don't get treated like trahs just because they are male. LMAO

No gende rbias at all..  The patriarchy strikes again: http://ambividete.com/2015/05/04/equality-under-the-law-are-women-offenders-treated-more-leniently-than-men/

A study in America found that more than 95 per cent of them would not tell a man that the child wasn’t his. (Around 95 per cent of genetic counsellors are female, and you have to wonder if more men would be informed if more counsellors were male.)

That's downright revolting. I have no words.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

No gende rbias at all..  The patriarchy strikes again: http://ambividete.com/2015/05/04/equality-under-the-law-are-women-offenders-treated-more-leniently-than-men/

A study in America found that more than 95 per cent of them would not tell a man that the child wasn’t his. (Around 95 per cent of genetic counsellors are female, and you have to wonder if more men would be informed if more counsellors were male.)

That's downright revolting. I have no words.

Guys what is the issue with this link...if any?

http://ambividete.com/2015/05/04/equality-under-the-law-are-women-offenders-treated-more-leniently-than-men/

John Milton 

i was in the hospital one day visiting a relative and i heard 2 doctors talking. one of them was a neurologist (the neurology and pathology wards are next to each other) and he said that being an SJW should be classified as a mental disorder instead of being promoted as a progressive ideology. their inability (or conscious refusal) to contextualize language and the way lash out to any and everyone who uses a word or performs an act that they deem offensive is akin to severe autism

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

A woman talking more sense than a man about men. What a time to be alive.

• Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

That was really painful to listen to - the three show hosts, that is. I couldn't believe that total nonsense the guy on the left was saying.

• Like 2

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Volo this women says men  are getting badly treated in marriage and men dont get listened to...seriously?

Are we playing the old " men are victims in society due to nasty, mean women " card ?...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm a man....my life is so hard .....waaaaaaaaaaa  

Dont believe it for a second Volo, I can guarantee you men are fine  :yes:

John Milton 

A woman talking more sense than a man about men. What a time to be alive.

Well, as she says, men generally are not allowed to say it. They're deemed sexist, misogynist, etc. And in the case of Dr. Smith's surroundings, news companies generally do not hire real men as their talking heads. Only puppet wussies that tow the line, either on their own because they believe the BS or via sold soul.

Hell, at the moment the manliest man I can think of that is a semi mainstream talking head is Milo Yiannopoulos, and he happily refers to himself as something we can't say on this forum due to it being subject to insane PC BS. And that said, one cannot lay any criticism on any 'group' or person deemed to be of a 'group' without being called some kind of hater by many of the masses, unless of course one is in that 'group', but then more oft than not one is called a 'self hating X' or something similar. We are in the opposite of an intellectual renaissance, arguably very well on our way to a new dark age.

The good news is that the backlash to all the insanity is growing more all the time, so perhaps there is some hope for humanity at large. The bad news is that the cost on society at large, as well as millions of individuals is quite high and very real. The destruction of the western family and relationships between men and women overall has been devastating (whether that backlash is too late to have a real positive impact, is too soon to tell, though I sadly suspect it may be). Evidence of this is everywhere, though probably most easily pointed to in the birth rates, divorce rates, lack of marriage rates, and welfare rates in the west. 3rd and 4th wave feminism have more than a little to do with this, arguably even some aspects of 1st and 2nd. Of course, a lot of folks like to either stick their head in the sand on all of this, or just plain don't understand it. Those folks would probably say I'm sexist, and that's the end of their thinking. Those folks would gleefully and hypnotically watch Nero fiddle.

Edited by Valsuelm

"Volo this women says men  are getting badly treated in marriage and men dont get listened to...seriously?

Are we playing the old " men are victims in society due to nasty, mean women " card ?...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I'm a man....my life is so hard .....waaaaaaaaaaa  

Dont believe it for a second Volo, I can guarantee you men are fine  :yes:"

So, you completely ignore the woman and call her a lying piece of crap because she doesn't mimic what you SJW Nazis   tout?  She states facts you state  nonsense.

And, btw, she doesn't actually attack women - most certainly not all women. She cirticizes  how society as a whole treats males. And, your reaction to her comments (as well as the comments by the others in the video) proves her point. When someone says men have it tough.. the reaction is to tell them to 'man up' and 'stop crying'. When women complain the reaction is 'it's ok dear..  those monstrous rapist sexist men are the problem'.

LMAO

Everything she says is 100% true. DEAL. WITH. IT.

I am checking my books, but I can't seem to find anything about feminism, language, and welfare causing the collapse of the Roman Empire.

We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?

• Like 1

We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?

Thanks for saying that things will only get worse from now, you jerk :(

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

"We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?"

Just because your life is perfect doesn't mean everyone else's is. Go tell the people living in Fort McMurray that we are living in a 'Golden Age' you self involved egocentric punk.

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

"We live in a Golden Age, don't you ever take any time to enjoy it?"

Just because your life is perfect doesn't mean everyone else's is. Go tell the people living in Fort McMurray that we are living in a 'Golden Age' you self involved egocentric punk.

And thats EXACTLY why we need SJ movements Volo, to help people who are less fortunate or who belong to various minority groups and may have been victim to historic or current discrimination 

John Milton 

Except SJ groups aren;'t interested in helping anyone except themsleves getting power. It is alkl about pwoer, slavery, and control.  SJW Nazis loathe women - espicially strong women who disagree with their garbage. Just look at your reaction to the woman in the video. You basically mansplain that she is an idiot who hates herself. RIDUKULOUS.