Drowsey, they're probably also right handed all of them, they were groping women after all with thise filthy right hands.

Now I realize you've stared yourself blind on this issue, but just because there is a correlation it doesn't equal causation. Islam is a religion, not a rape-mindset and you're deliberately misrepresenting the fact.

Now here's a strange coincidence:

http://cphpost.dk/news14/news-news14/muslim-community-cleans-up-after-new-years-eve.html

Muslims cleaned up Copenhagen after New Year (and no one was raped in the process). Shocking I know.. Guessing they are closet Christians?

No, you know what the cause was? Young idiots from a culture that hasn't taught them proper restraint, let loose without thought (something that we also see in India, with Hindus)... A failure of government, parents and authorites in general - as well as a failing of their morals.

• Like 4

Fortune favors the bald.

Well whether it is cultural reform or religious reform that is needed, you aren't going to get it by attacking and condemning an entire group for the sins of a few.  Throwing the book at specific offenders is one thing, but you need education and open dialogue for real reform.

• Like 1

1. What is the cause of the problem?

2. How can you effectively solve it?

3. What measures should be done, pre-emptively, to stop the same thing from happening in the future?

Remember, this kind of behaviour is complete new in the modern west. Women are accustomed to be able to walk alone dressed as they please. 

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Drowsey, they're probably also right handed all of them, they were groping women after all with thise filthy right hands.

Now I realize you've stared yourself blind on this issue, but just because there is a correlation it doesn't equal causation. Islam is a religion, not a rape-mindset and you're deliberately misrepresenting the fact.

Now here's a strange coincidence:

http://cphpost.dk/news14/news-news14/muslim-community-cleans-up-after-new-years-eve.html

Muslims cleaned up Copenhagen after New Year (and no one was raped in the process). Shocking I know.. Guessing they are closet Christians?

No, you know what the cause was? Young idiots from a culture that hasn't taught them proper restraint, let loose without thought (something that we also see in India, with Hindus)... A failure of government, parents and authorites in general - as well as a failing of their morals.

I never said Islam was a rape-mindset or that Imams were inspiring rape, merely pointed out the obvious religious justification provided for these acts to those who need it. Uncovered European women are "indecent" and therefore these sort of acts are allowed towards them, or at least not disallowed (religious argument). No Imam is going to stand behind such a thing in public and many of them probably look at the whole issue with distaste but they're not going to tell the parents to teach their kids otherwise, nor are the parents going to do anything about it (unless they end up in jail and cause problems for the family).

On top of that they're the new lumpenproletariat and  Europeans are the hated burgoise. "They (the europeans) have the money and the means and we (the immigrants) are there to clean the trash and flip kebabs forever (economic argument)"

And on top of that there is the whole Islam vs the West, or West vs Islam war aspect. "You support the Zionist state of Israel against our brothers in Gaza, bomb Iraq, Libya, Syria etc." (political argument).

Beyond that you can go to simple criminality, and while there are surely typical criminals there that's not the sole aspect of the issue here and to treat it as such would be utter blindness.

Its case of a separate identity of which Islam, economic circumstances and political baggage are a crucial part and that identity is refusing to assimilate into the host countries (or even to merely coexist in peace). And this is one way of doing it.

The question is, what are European politicians going to do about it?

As for the role of Islam in all this, ponder the possibility that these masses of people didn't have Islam. Do you think they'd have the cohesion to organize a mass molestation event, protests, violence against Jews, an entire segregated lifestyle? I challenge you to say yes. Because there are a lot of immigrants in Europe and while certain nations are tied to organized crime, types of business, certain political issues etc. please tell me if there is any group that is nearly as problematic as those who declare themselves muslims in Europe.

Edited by Drowsy Emperor

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

3. What measures should be done, pre-emptively, to stop the same thing from happening in the future?

Remember, this kind of behaviour is complete new in the modern west. Women are accustomed to be able to walk alone dressed as they please.

I agree we need to adress it and refusing single men from coming in en masse might well be a good idea.

Fortune favors the bald.

As for the role of Islam in all this, ponder the possibility that these masses of people didn't have Islam. Do you think they'd have the cohesion to organize a mass molestation event, protests, violence against Jews, an entire segregated lifestyle? I challenge you to say yes. Because there are a lot of immigrants in Europe and while certain nations are tied to organized crime, types of business, certain political issues etc. please tell me if there is any group that is nearly as problematic as those who declare themselves muslims in Europe.

Yes.  Any mass of uneducated immigrants being uprooted and dropped in a foreign culture is going to be problematic.  You brought up organized crime.  Do we condemn all Italians for the spread of organized crime across the US?  Keep in mind it took nearly a century to root out the bulk of their influence across the country.   

Yes.  Any mass of uneducated immigrants being uprooted and dropped in a foreign culture is going to be problematic.  You brought up organized crime.  Do we condemn all Italians for the spread of organized crime across the US?  Keep in mind it took nearly a century to root out the bulk of their influence across the country.   

Problematic, yes. I said as much. But not problematic in the way it is currently in Europe. Its not just organized crime, riots and general disorder. There's also terrorism and the clash of civilizations element. And its getting worse instead of getting better.

Interesting that the normally vigilant media was slow to report this. Had to figure out how to frame it in the multicultural narrative, and they just couldn't quite come up with anything, so it seems silence was the response. As an American, I feel a bit smug but also dispirited at how craven and misguided the politicians in Europe have been during this debacle. Remember ladies: Arm's Length!

Interesting that the normally vigilant media was slow to report this. Had to figure out how to frame it in the multicultural narrative, and they just couldn't quite come up with anything, so it seems silence was the response.

Thats the atmosphere that has been created. No one can voice anything that could be interpreted as negative against anyone who isn't white or they get torn apart, so people just stay silent in important issues.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think you forgot:

0. What is the problem?

The title of this thread: THE RAPE OF EUROPE*

*two actual occurrences of rape, to be investigated

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/08/cologne-violence-suspects-include-asylum-seekers

Earlier, the German interior ministry said 31 people had been identified as being involved in the violence, of whom 18 were asylum seekers suspected of crimes ranging from theft to assault. None of the asylum seekers was suspected of committing sexual assaults of the kind that prompted outrage in Germany over the past week.

Seriously, what is up with this clickbait bull****? Can we please elevate the level here by, I don't know, maybe going back to discussing squat toilets?

Rationalize away!

• Like 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Thats the atmosphere that has been created. No one can voice anything that could be interpreted as negative against anyone who isn't white or they get torn apart, so people just stay silent in important issues.

I generally agree with this, the problem imo however is mainly that public speakers and especially people on social media, are utterly incapable of speaking without deep implicit racial stereotypes - which absolutely needs to be adressed, even if their other points are valid.

Fortune favors the bald.

I generally agree with this, the problem imo however is mainly that public speakers and especially people on social media, are utterly incapable of speaking without deep implicit racial stereotypes - which absolutely needs to be adressed, even if their other points are valid.

A silence that leaves the forum open for the radicals whom in their certainty will garner the support of many who are scared and will open the way for violent measures. Although to their credit, since it was the establishment who set up this mess against the better wishes of the public I guess that I wouldn't shed any tears if a few violent measures were thrown their way.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

No, you know what the cause was? Young idiots from a culture that hasn't taught them proper restraint

Why are you speaking as if Islam is separate from the culture?

Well that's not true.
  • Like 1

And if those stereotypes could be addressed with a "this assumption is wrong because, *insert reason*, but I see your point, please go on" rather than "RACIST! YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG AND YOU'RE A BAD PERSON WHO SHOULD LOSE HIS JOB AND BE FORCED INTO POVERTY AS VENGEANCE FOR A SINGLE STATEMENT" that would be super cool.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Unless you think it is religiously motivated or somehow you become a rapist if you convert? If so, I'd love to see the data to prove it.

I think it makes it easier, many religious people or people strongly believing in an ideology look down on the ''disbelievers'', treating them badly and committing crimes against them is more justifiable if you see them as inferior beeings. 

Thats what always happens during wars for example, if troops quit seeing the enemy as an equal human being, strongly advocated by propaganda, brutality increases tenfold. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Trudeau's decision to only accept women, children, and men with families is looking better.

Everyone's been a child at some point. How old are these "children"? And of course they won't age.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Trudeau's decision to only accept women, children, and men with families is looking better.

Everyone's been a child at some point. How old are these "children"? And of course they won't age.

Basically they just didn't accept single adult (18+) males as far as I know.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The more i read discussions about this and other similar topics, the more i get the feeling that a lot of people really couldn't care less about the victims or finding real solutions to the problem. They just want something that confirms their own agenda. Disappointing. 

• Like 5

Russia. Patient sexually assault nurse, and doctor kill him for it.

http://youtu.be/EsGcRUlvgQE

Gayrope. German people do want make militia against rapists, but police say GTFO:

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/01/anti-immigrant-militia-formed-by-dusseldorf-residents-3273626.html

The monopoly on power belongs to the state (…) Criminal prosecution is not a function of citizens

The more i read discussions about this and other similar topics, the more i get the feeling that a lot of people really couldn't care less about the victims or finding real solutions to the problem. They just want something that confirms their own agenda. Disappointing. 

The real solution is mass deportation and a barrier to immigration from certain countries and economic segments in general. Requiring knowledge of the native tongue is a simple and very good barrier (for everyone except the english speaking countries). Everything else takes too long, is too expensive and uncertain.