European Refugee Crisis

BruceVC

Eh just Euro arrogance as always on the map :p

Cartography is an interesting field to me, though.

Euro centricism...for a long time i and my people think white people are "big" and "above" people...we called white people as "men above the winds", we are "men below the winds"...but now i am free...the truth set me free.... :yes:

I was asking about something positive, goddammit! :(

I've got something: NOTHING.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

This is the future of the West. Wage stagnation, decline of economic opportunities, and desperation among the lower classes. States will openly become corporate puppets that serve to ensure conditions are favorable to the megacorps. Wageslaves will work for these giants only to pay them for the "privilege" of food and shelter. Speech will be restricted with mountains of red tape to ensure you didn't step on someone's trademark or intellectual property in an unfavorable way. Every culture will be absorbed into a soulless consumerist blob. If you live long enough, you can tell your grandkids how life was like before the morning was drinking a soykaf and hoping you weren't shot on the way to work.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I wonder how the future will transpire for Europe, especially in countries like Sweden, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, France and Italy. I am sceptic and only see civil wars at worst or a slow collapse like the Western Roman Empire at best. I would like some cheering up here, what to the positivists see? Help me out.

Well for starters, you can observe Italy as how public institutions and schools consider not celebrating christmas to not enrage muslim refugees/immigrants... On another not I do remember a case from some Danish town, where muslim got majority in the town hall, and they outright remove christmas celebrations including a simple town sponsored christmas tree...

Europeans just need to be more like PatriotPony1986.

UZlywfT.jpg?1

• Like 3

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Europeans just need to be more like PatriotPony1986.

UZlywfT.jpg?1

What the heck did I just read!? This is madness! I have so many questions!

A) Why is he named patriotpony1986? If patriotpony was already taken then why not just choose a different friggin' name? 

B) Ayn Rand is not a conservative. So why is a "proud conservative" trying to enmesh her philosophy with things.

C) My little pony contains huge amounts of mysticism and mystic thinking which Ayn Rand despises thus making the values of objectivism and MLP incompatible. Why would some one so obsessed with Ayn Rand that he tries to enmesh her philosophy into stuff not be aware of this?

D) He says that if we meet that HE IS THE MAN in the relationship. What does that even mean?

E) How does he talk about the liberal agenda as something that is eroding freedom in Equestria if he wants to enmesh Equestria with Ayn Rand's values? Does he not realize that Ayn Rand is a liberal?

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

A-ha, I see you approached this issue using logic. Let me help you out of with that

8932775.gif

• Like 2

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Europeans just need to be more like PatriotPony1986.UZlywfT.jpg?1

A) Why is he named patriotpony1986? If patriotpony was already taken then why not just choose a different friggin' name? 

B) Ayn Rand is not a conservative. So why is a "proud conservative" trying to enmesh her philosophy with things.

C) My little pony contains huge amounts of mysticism and mystic thinking which Ayn Rand despises thus making the values of objectivism and MLP incompatible. Why would some one so obsessed with Ayn Rand that he tries to enmesh her philosophy into stuff not be aware of this?

D) He says that if we meet that HE IS THE MAN in the relationship. What does that even mean?

E) How does he talk about the liberal agenda as something that is eroding freedom in Equestria if he wants to enmesh Equestria with Ayn Rand's values? Does he not realize that Ayn Rand is a liberal?

It's a 26 year old obsessed with a children's show, it shouldn't make sense.

• Like 1

I wonder how the future will transpire for Europe, especially in countries like Sweden, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, France and Italy. I am sceptic and only see civil wars at worst or a slow collapse like the Western Roman Empire at best. I would like some cheering up here, what to the positivists see? Help me out.

Well for starters, you can observe Italy as how public institutions and schools consider not celebrating christmas to not enrage muslim refugees/immigrants... On another not I do remember a case from some Danish town, where muslim got majority in the town hall, and they outright remove christmas celebrations including a simple town sponsored christmas tree...

But if you actually thought that this is a recent development you'd be wrong. What you're seeing is the apex of the Enlightenment movement driven to its logical conclusion. Enlightenment and the French revolution didn't just shed the dominion of monarchs and the church from Europe - they essentially severed Europe from all its pre-modern traditions. The war against religion in general and Christianity in particular is a process that has been developing for hundreds of years.

So how is it that Christianity is "the enemy" and Islam seemingly gets a free pass? In the Enlightenment view of the world Christianity is part of the hated "ancien regime", a symbol of something barbaric and outmoded, usually tied to its most repressive moments (colonization, the Inquisition - as if nearly two thousand years of history can be summed up in a handful of extreme phenomena). Islam on the other hand is essentially foreign (therefore spared the contempt reserved for Christianity) and tied to post colonial "guilt" (as if special treatment today will somehow make up for the repression of ages past).

And therefore you get the current situation. The entire explanation would make for a thick book, but that's how I see it.

The crux of the matter is that the Enlightenment didn't create a tradition (its incapable of it) that people could integrate around, in fact it fought (and still fights) against such ideas. And Europe without Christianity and nationalism is nothing.  Just a mass of atomized individuals united by nothing more than good living standards. Without knowing what we are, its impossible to formulate an intelligible response to the other. Hence treating Islam like just another religion and downright ignoring even the possibility that we may have a long term problem that can't be solved by throwing money at it.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

"Europeans" come from the east originally, the real Europeans are only a few, the Romans/Italians and Greeks...

Frank, Goth, Visigoth, Ostrogoth, Vandal, Saxon...are all Mongol stock from the east now become French, German, Polish, Hungarians, English...

Spanish is mixture of some above with Moors, Berbers....

It is not so suprising if the history repeat itself....

Might as well say all humans are Africans.

Not all, but some...far eastern peoples are not from Africa...

I think you missed the joke, all humans have genetics roots that trace back to Africa (something you could have found out with a few seconds of research):

"Homo erectus were the first of the hominina to leave Africa, and this species spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe between 1.3 to 1.8 million years ago. One population of H. erectus, also sometimes classified as a separate species Homo ergaster, stayed in Africa and evolved into Homo sapiens."

"This would suggest several different species of humans co-existing in Africa around two million years ago with only one of them surviving and eventually evolving into our species, Homo sapiens. It is as if nature was experimenting with different versions of the same evolutionary configuration until one succeeded."

Those are hardly the best sources but good enough to prove my point.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

A-ha, I see you approached this issue using logic. Let me help you out of with that

8932775.gif

I don't drink.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

"Europeans" come from the east originally, the real Europeans are only a few, the Romans/Italians and Greeks...

Frank, Goth, Visigoth, Ostrogoth, Vandal, Saxon...are all Mongol stock from the east now become French, German, Polish, Hungarians, English...

I think you missed the joke, all humans have genetics roots that trace back to Africa (something you could have found out with a few seconds of research):

"Homo erectus were the first of the hominina to leave Africa, and this species spread through Africa, Asia, and Europe between 1.3 to 1.8 million years ago. One population of H. erectus, also sometimes classified as a separate species Homo ergaster, stayed in Africa and evolved into Homo sapiens."

"This would suggest several different species of humans co-existing in Africa around two million years ago with only one of them surviving and eventually evolving into our species, Homo sapiens. It is as if nature was experimenting with different versions of the same evolutionary configuration until one succeeded."

Or the two species are capable of interbreeding but because of today's politics it would be suicide if said that there are different species of humans.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Clearly this shows how well austerity and the free-market can both empower women and stimulate the sandwich industry. Take that Emma Goldman.

... We all realize that's from a dating website right?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

That makes it funnier.

That makes it funnier.

Well at least he is being honest, after reading that and still going on a  date with him it seems unlikely any prospective date can say " I never knew he was like that " ....or " he never seemed so weird in the beginning " 

For me the most concerning thing is not the Little Pony references  but he says  " I AM THE MAN in the relationship " ....I find that view anachronistic 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Like i said, not all, but some...some human come from Atlantis....especially SEA peoples. My people was Atlanteans.

sD.29_-_History_of_Creation.jpg

Nothing left to do for the western male but hide in their cuckshed and write angry posts on Stormfront.org

@ Meshugger

No the future is fine .. but lets clarify something important are you concerned about the future of the West or white men. Or lets say the white race

Some people believe there are various overt and covert social and political campaigns and stratagems to marginalize and undermine the white race and I'm not talking about white Aryans. I mean normal white people who are honestly concerned about the future

So what ails you so ?  

You post like a woman, answering questions with questions. 

Well if you can't clarify what you mean then I can't give you that rosy picture of the future, but things are fine.....the West is fine. Don't worry so much  :thumbsup:

Don't play dumb.

How will they be fine? How will society be better? How will the trust in the institutions and the leaders be better? How will crime be less? How will terrorism erode away? How will economic development be better? How will social cohesion better? How will social mobility be improved? 

This wave of refugees are anything but helping the situation, that's for sure.

I have only heard good evidence for different degrees for doom & gloom. So lets reverse the tide somehow, spread your solutions with positivism or otherwise there will be wars.

Lets hear it, Bruce.

Seriously...wars between who?

Wars between the disheartened and disillusioned Syrian refugees and the West...wow that's a real threat.

The West has been the most dominant ideology\government for 500 years because it follows certain rules and systems of governance that have been proved the BEST ways to run a country and ensure that the West has the  happiest citizens in the world. The relevance of the " happiest citizens in the world " cannot be ignored because this is a real metric that should be used to determine if a particular government is really successful. Its not about GDP, military might or a respected government. These are all factors but end of the day what we should simply ask when we ponder the question " what makes a good government\ideology " is simply " are the citizens happy " 

If the citizens are happy then there is no reason that system of government will end ...its as simple as that

And if you think somehow terrorist attacks are going to undermine the West then that's an egregious misunderstanding. Attacks like Paris shootings unite countries and unions like the EU. They make governments more  resolute and steadfast in dealing with the particular issue. Terrorism and bomb blasts have never historically caused any government to say " oh well, time to change our core and fundamental beliefs because of some extremist group "

Hollande and France have reaffirmed military alliances with Russia and even Germany is now more committed to a military solution, we also have the UK voting again on airstrikes in Syria

So lets be clear on this point " ISIS or any extremist attacks on the West are just going to unite the West " ..not weaken it

So I'm sorry I don't understand or support this notion that the West is going to be defeated or face some of sort of structural social and political change due to Islamic extremism

The facts don't support the reality my Finnish friend :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Like i said, not all, but some...some human come from Atlantis....especially SEA peoples. My people was Atlanteans.

sD.29_-_History_of_Creation.jpg

And the Jews are your reptilian enemies from Planet X right?

I know some of you just dismiss everything related to "Atlantis" and "Lemuria", only believing in evolutionists and mainstream scientists....just consider this, why there are so many unaswerable questions regarding the past? Why there are so many forbidden archeology in the list? How pyramids was build before 10000 BC? Why there are building build even before that?

The answer is Atlantis...mainstream scietists refuse to accept that and saying human just evolved recently, it is because want to justify western superiority, that you are the most advance human being, other races are undeveloped, not yet to reach human potential...

China actually already having advance civilizations 5000 BC, already made buildings and having governments while the west are just new civilization around 300 BC...

I know some of you just dismiss everything related to "Atlantis" and "Lemuria", only believing in evolutionists and mainstream scientists....just consider this, why there are so many unaswerable questions regarding the past?

Because of a lack of documentation combined with a long time distance between now and then. Pretty obvious really. I get the feeling that if smart phones were around in the past all of those hard to answer questions wouldn't be so hard to answer.