RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Blarghagh

They put more clothes on the girl in the picture.

Ah, the midriff outrage, how could I forget?  Good thing that got straightened out, nothing worse than warping the minds of our youth by exposing them to the evils of midriff.  :lol:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

They put more clothes on the girl in the picture.

Ah, the midriff outrage, how could I forget?  Good thing that got straightened out, nothing worse than warping the minds of our youth by exposing them to the evils of midriff.  :lol:

Bellybuttons are the devil's eyes.

• Like 3
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

u9fVpSi.gif

Freakin' Nintendo.  For every 1 thing they do that fills my heart with joy, they do 3 things that make me want to strangle Iwata somebody.  I swear, if their 1st party games weren't so insanely good, I would have completely abandoned the company years ago.  You make such amazing games, Big N, why do you have to pull bullcrap like this?

So this is basically going to play out like this:  I buy the game, pop the disc into the Wii U, start up the game and let it sit there idling while I take a **** or make myself a sandwich or browse the web or something, then turn it off.  Reapat that process the following day and for 7 days after that.  On the 9th day I finally get to fully enjoy the game I paid for and start playing it with all the tools unlocked.  The ****, Nintendo?

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Im still bummed that there was never a Mario Cart 2 or something like that for the Wii. My daughter and I still play it weekly.

To the best of my knowledge, Nintendo has never released more than 1 Mario Kart game for any given system.  There has been exactly 1 Mario Kart game for every single Nintendo home console starting with the Super Nintendo and every handheld starting with the GameBoy Advance.

I can live with 1 Kart game per system, I'm a lot more bummed about the GLARING lack of F-Zero in forever.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I could go for running over zombies in a dune buggy. 

But.. there's no windshield! I know how much a fly in ones eye hurts at 50km/h, but a femur at 90km/h?! :aiee:

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

I could go for running over zombies in a dune buggy. 

But.. there's no windshield! I know how much a fly in ones eye hurts at 50km/h, but a femur at 90km/h?! :aiee:

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"all large MMO's were by and large failures (no offense to people who enjoy SW:ToR but it is hardly the success that was expected)"

Define 'failure'.  I never bothered with TOR but I doubt it is anything resembling a 'failure'. They still wouldn't be making expansions for it if it was so please don't lie.

YOU DO NOT NEED WOW NUMBERS TO BE A SUCCESS.

\

COME ON.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"all large MMO's were by and large failures (no offense to people who enjoy SW:ToR but it is hardly the success that was expected)"

Define 'failure'.  I never bothered with TOR but I doubt it is anything resembling a 'failure'. They still wouldn't be making expansions for it if it was so please don't lie.

\

COME ON.

http://www.pcgamer.com/hatred-review/

Volo I see your game Hatred has been released...as expected it didn't score very high  :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Maybe I'll buy it when the SJW DLC is out.

Thats just ...just .....wrong....but funny...very funny   :lol:

John Milton 

\

COME ON.

http://www.pcgamer.com/hatred-review/

Volo I see your game Hatred has been released...as expected it didn't score very high  :biggrin:

I was interested in it until the reviews started hitting and it wasn't just the subject matter people were objecting to. I'll give it a shot when it hits super cheap.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

"Volo I see your game Hatred has been released...as expected it didn't score very high  happy0203.gif"

So my game I bought it. Oh yeah, I didn't. R00fles!

\Bottom line is all the crybaby whininmg about the 'violence' was pathetic,l dumb, and nazish. The actual (lack of) quality of the game is irrelevant. SJWs lose AGAIN.

That was really my whole argument, a game that seems to be entirely based around being as violent and 'controversial' as possible sounds like a pretty shallow one.  From the get-go it seemed more concerned with shock value than quality.  

"That was really my whole argument, a game that seems to be entirely based around being as violent and 'controversial' as possible sounds like a pretty shallow one.  From the get-go it seemed more concerned with shock value than quality. "

Your argument is stupid. It is extremely shallow which is typical of SJWs. No thought required. Its (lack of) quality has NOTHING to do with it being 'violent' or 'controversial'.

Hell, To Kill A Mockingbird' is controversial. It doesn't effect its quality.

Edited by Volourn

"That was really my whole argument, a game that seems to be entirely based around being as violent and 'controversial' as possible sounds like a pretty shallow one.  From the get-go it seemed more concerned with shock value than quality. "

Your argument is stupid. It is extremely shallow which is typical of SJWs. No thought required. Its (lack of) quality has NOTHING to do with it being 'violent' or 'controversial'.

Hell, To Kill A Mockingbird' is controversial. It doesn't effect its quality.

Nowadays Huckleberry Finn is more controversial.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

After reading Volo's response, and following this poll on Divinity II, it seems to be pretty popular to label anyone who doesn't embrace hardcore violence and nudity as an SJW.  

What is the acronym for people that shout SJW at everyone they disagree with?  I seem to see a lot more of those than actual Social Justice Warriors.

• Like 2

"Volo I see your game Hatred has been released...as expected it didn't score very high  happy0203.gif"

So my game I bought it. Oh yeah, I didn't. R00fles!

\Bottom line is all the crybaby whininmg about the 'violence' was pathetic,l dumb, and nazish. The actual (lack of) quality of the game is irrelevant. SJWs lose AGAIN.

No Volo I don't believe you ....I think you desperately wanted this game to succeed but when reasonable people like me commented on it and passed our much respected SJW judgement on it you didn't like it....now the game is a epic fail like predicted ...SJW WIN !!!!

:aiee:

After reading Volo's response, and following this poll on Divinity II, it seems to be pretty popular to label anyone who doesn't embrace hardcore violence and nudity as an SJW.  

What is the acronym for people that shout SJW at everyone they disagree with?  I seem to see a lot more of those than actual Social Justice Warriors.

" anyone who doesn't embrace hardcore violence and nudity as an SJW " 

You funny Hurlshot especially when you not trying to be funny and are making a good point  :biggrin:

Edited by BruceVC

John Milton