Hottest Weather Girl EVER Is Blowing Up the Internet

ktchong

nothing special... I mean, it might be news in burger land, but it really is not that hot news in some other parts of the world... go to central and east EU, go to Sweden, Stockholm... a trio of front desk girls in one of more expensive hotels was way hotter than that weather forecast girl, go to Poland, go to Bulgaria, check Czech republic, I mean... but i guess in the 'murica burger land of fat or plastic, a good looking woman is suddenly a super hot topic...

Yeah we simple people unlike you Russians  :biggrin:

One hot looking weather girl will keep our attention for weeks  :wub:

But I find it hard to believe there are many hot weather girls in Russia, I was under the impression all the hot Russian ladies get exported as strippers? 

I am not even Russian, but w/e...

In b4 Oby will come pop in with some odd videos of mother Russia...

nothing special... I mean, it might be news in burger land, but it really is not that hot news in some other parts of the world... go to central and east EU, go to Sweden, Stockholm... a trio of front desk girls in one of more expensive hotels was way hotter than that weather forecast girl, go to Poland, go to Bulgaria, check Czech republic, I mean... but i guess in the 'murica burger land of fat or plastic, a good looking woman is suddenly a super hot topic...

Yeah we simple people unlike you Russians  :biggrin:

One hot looking weather girl will keep our attention for weeks  :wub:

But I find it hard to believe there are many hot weather girls in Russia, I was under the impression all the hot Russian ladies get exported as strippers? 

Oh...my bad, sorry to accuse you of being Russian, I realize what an insult that is  :p

Where do you live ?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

vbv.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

QpjrnVI.png

1435265869-12.jpg

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yeah we simple people unlike you Russians :biggrin:

One hot looking weather girl will keep our attention for weeks :wub:

Oh...my bad, sorry to accuse you of being Russian, I realize what an insult that is :p

Where do you live ?

Right now in Vancouver Canada, but I've been to a lot of places around the world. From Egypt to West coast NA, From Norway to Brasil. I have not been a lot in Middle East and further into Asia yet, but that girl is hardly so special. Definately not worth the media buzz...

• Like 1

Right now in Vancouver Canada, but I've been to a lot of places around the world. From Egypt to West coast NA, From Norway to Brasil. I have not been a lot in Middle East and further into Asia yet, but that girl is hardly so special. Definately not worth the media buzz...

ehmm, so I guess your girl friend/wife is hotter? prove it

• Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

Or NY, Atlanta, Seattle...

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

ehmm, so I guess your girl friend/wife is hotter? prove it

1st - I value privacy of people I date with, so no pictures for internet etc.

2nd - get out of the basement and start traveling...

Darkpriest confirmed as a woman. No man can make that kind catty comments about hot girl.

As someone who has travelled through most of Europe, USA and Canada, i can safely say that you are a liar. The girl is objectively hot and will cause heads to turn no matter where she will go.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

tumblr_nqa56lm7vi1rwaupfo2_500.gif

weather.gif

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Darkpriest confirmed as a woman. No man can make that kind catty comments about hot girl.

As someone who has travelled through most of Europe, USA and Canada, i can safely say that you are a liar. The girl is objectively hot and will cause heads to turn no matter where she will go.

There is a difference in acknowledging that the woman is hot (because she is, I would have to be some blind F...) and creating buzz words like "blowing up the internet", etc. because she is not THAT hot. It seems that someone is in dire need of new flesh in celebrity production section, and a nice ass will always fit...

on a sidenote, i find it funny that no SJWs posted how the video footage treated this girl like an object, etc :p

and here we thought this thread were a nod to the recent SCOTUS same-sex marriage case.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

She's about as much a victim as Kim Kardashian. 

This is actually a very valid point, I would dispute the point that she is a " victim " in any respects

If you look  at all the various international news channels you will see there are many examples of beautiful and intelligent women who discuss news and global events. So it would be quite patronizing to suggest to these very competent women that they were only employed to satisfy the lascivious urges of the male demographic

So lets take this weather women, my only questions is " can she do her job effectively  and professionally "  ...the same question I would ask of any news presenter

The fact that she also happens to be smoking hot should not be how we judge her at all :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Except I bet one of the requirements for her was her attractiveness. Nothing wrong with that but it is no doubt what they are going for. Afterall, I doubt the'd be hiring the best weatehr person if she was ugly. Or me. They wouldn't hire me even if I was Mr. Weather God.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Except I bet one of the requirements for her was her attractiveness. Nothing wrong with that but it is no doubt what they are going for. Afterall, I doubt the'd be hiring the best weatehr person if she was ugly. Or me. They wouldn't hire me even if I was Mr. Weather God.

Sure, I agree that in the media aesthetics play a part and I'm sure have a degree of influence around hiring policies 

But its not all about good looks, the person still has to be competent to get the job. And that is what is overlooked by some when they see someone like that weather girl ...some people will immediately think " well there is someone who only got hired because of her looks "

And what they don't realize is they are unintentionally  adding to the culture of objectifying women by only looking at her from one angle 

John Milton 

Sure, I agree that in the media aesthetics play a part and I'm sure have a degree of influence around hiring policies 

But its not all about good looks, the person still has to be competent to get the job. And that is what is overlooked by some when they see someone like that weather girl ...some people will immediately think " well there is someone who only got hired because of her looks "

And what they don't realize is they are unintentionally  adding to the culture of objectifying women by only looking at her from one angle 

And what you don't realize is that people only care about what others can do for them, that's why things that are considered universally good bring joy to everyone. Beauty is valuable because everyone appreciates it, brains are only considered valuable after they come up something useful for everyone. So if women want to be appreciated by their brains then they can hide their beauty and do useful things. Now stop whining about non-issues.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif