Not perhaps Expansion but stuff that could be improved on and that an expansion could benefit from too:

- A toggleable Stash:
Like, a "Turn OFF" button, completely. Grey it out. Put an "X" on top of it. This is not a new suggestion/input, from me. I've said it for a very long time. It doesn't work. No way am I going to go back and forth with that feeling of a "sense of urgency" that exists already, and the loading screens gets tiresome (also the in-game time it takes to walk back and forth). Dropped loot could disappear after a while too. Tons of solutions, but the Unlimited Stash feels like a "Cheat code". You don't need a console cheat command for gold, because by Act 2 you're going to have all the gold in the world!

- Better balancing:
Up to Level 8 I thought combat was fun, intruiging, varied, and I used different tactics, abilities, spells, against different enemies and I had to fight a bit against the encounters, and I had several "epic" moments (I Grimoire Slammed an enemy into a Chanter pushback shout :D). After Level 8 it became rinse-repeat. It might've been just me finding a golden combo at that point, and then it became just... easy. I didn't have to use any Scrolls or Potions, and my party was hardly min-maxed or optimally built. I hardly even used any Enchanting and I think I had some 100 of most ingredients in my Stash (and of every type of weapon, armor, shield, etc.).

- Better General Store+Resting @Stronghold:
Outside Brighthollow or Main Keep that deals with:
1) Adventurers (Where the hell do I hire adventurers in the Stronghold? I ran through the entire thing and couldn't find anybody. I had the right building too)
2) General Goods
3) Rest (Because now it is. "Go inside. Load screen. Up the stairs. Load screen. Go to bed. Load screen. Down the stairs. Load screen. Outside. Loadscreen). If you add the General Store Merchant to that as well, it'd be 2 extra pointless load screens. Takes unnecessary time. I spend 10-15 seconds resting+shopping (I only need to buy camp supplies 9 out of 9 times), 40-50 seconds waiting for the game to load (Yep, one loading screen takes about 13-15 seconds for me. I have a sub-par laptop though*).

- Better Rest/Camping
Innovate, or return to Olden days. Honestly, I really like the limited Rest mechanic on Hard (having only 2/2 makes planning so much more important, and being down at 0/2 and all your guys are down at red can get a bit intense, and then by a stroke of "luck" you find 1 camp supply and you can press on a little bit further yet. But if your'e not like me and give in to weakness, you're going to be running back and forth a lot), but still, maybe there's something more to it that could be done, I don't know. It should be investigated more, I think, because it adds a lot of flavor (at least on Hard).

The usual Expansion stuff:

- More areas/plot/quest
- More spells/abilities/levels
- More companion (Narrative, relations, banters, or maybe even introduction of new companions)
- More technical stability (I'll look into bug reporting & taking notes on my second playthrough, wanted to stay focused on the narrative and gameplay experience on my first run). I've got tons more thoughts on this, but saving it for later. 

* Game doesn't lag unless I do like 6 heavy VFX spells on the screen while the enemy does 6 heavy VFX spells at the same time :p (exaggerated~)

I would like Durgan's Battery added to an expansion. The monsters and equipment (Durgan Steel) you could find in a Dwarven fortificationwould be worth it. Would need to be a high level if the stuff in there killed an army of dwarfs. Aimed at level 11+ parties i think would be a good challenge and different to what i have seen so far.

• Like 1

I will say a few things I think could be improved in PoE, so I guess it fits more as an expansion than a sequel.

The Stronghold is awesome but I think some things could make it even better:

• Be able to find more people to join the Stronghold ( *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* At the moment I only found one Ogre I managed to convince to join my Stronghold, he is standing guard right outside my Keep :wub:, although I would have preferred that he wouldn't count for the limit of how many mercenaries/soldiers I can hire, after all I invited him to join my keep, see next point).
  • Have special Soldiers/Mercenaries or even other jobs (like Animancer, Gardener, Animal Keeper, Cook/Servant/Groundskeeper/other Staff) that join our Stronghold if we invite them and do not count for the limit of mercs/soldiers we hire, but we still have to pay them.
  • After we repair all of the buildings available, give the option to build new things/buildings depending on some reputations/quests the player has/completed.
  • An option to leave Pets in the Stronghold and they would appear walking around on the grounds (*SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* maybe a fence to keep Piglets, the Zombie Cat could walk around in the Dungeon, the Animat in the Lab, Cats and Dogs walking around in some interiors and outside, etc.)
  • Have more options for prisoners (I don't really know what we can do with the prisoners except *SPOILERS* *SPOILERS* wait for someone to give us 700 coppers to free them), maybe have some prisoners after a while trying to buy their freedom by telling the player where he/she can find special hidden caches with special treasure, or unlock new small locations to explore with potential treasure and stuff like that, or wanting to join the Stronghold as staff for no salary (then they could try to escape and depending on the Stronghold's security be successful or fail).
  • This one is more of a personal nitpick than a real improvement, but making the weapon merchant set shop in the right building, for some reason the merchant that sells traps is inside the shop that has the anvils and crates of weapons and shields outside, while the weapon merchant is inside a shop with wood planks and other not weapon related things outside of it.
  • Another personal nitpick, make the merchants in the Stronghold not greet the player with the voice "Well met stranger!"... We are the lord of that Stronghold, it sounds a bit immersion breaking when they call us "stranger"...
  • Yet another personal nitpick, give the General Goods Merchant an actual Stall outside of the Keep, not in it's treasury.

Now I will say what I would like to see in PoE that is not Stronghold related:

• Improve Pets in some way that makes them different in other ways besides the name and image (they could give a small different bonus depending on which pet the player has equipped, or dogs could help the player find people they have a quest to find ex: Find this guy hiding in the catacombs, so we go to the catacombs and our dog could "bark" if we were going the right way to find that guy or something, maybe dogs could also "bark" if there was a trap nearby, piglets could find random plants, etc). I love the pets and would like to see them being something more than just a little thing walking around the main character.
  • Have some people that let the player party rest in their house/barn/whatever for free and without any bonuses if we helped them in the past.
  • A button to stop combat (I had a bug where a ranger animal companion was KO and the battle ended and the animal was still KO and didn't let me save saying I couldn't save while in battle, luckily it let me change map and the animal return to normal. Other time I had a bug where my main character was just standing and I couldn't move him or make him do anything at all, and it was still in combat mode after I killed all the enemies on the entire map and prevented me from saving, resting and change maps because it said I was still in battle... I fixed it by using Edér and knock my main character down with the fighter ability and then he got up and it ended the combat mode :shrugz: ).
  • Like other people said, Mod support and modding tools (this one is big for me, I am still modding for FNV and part of a team working on a big project for FNV too).
  • Like someone else said before, spells and abilities that can be used outside of combat.
  • Let the player move outside of the map without moving to a corner/end of the map in some places (like the Stronghold, big cities and some maps after they are totally explored and no enemies left).
  • Random Encounters while travelling ("You have been waylaid by enemies and must defend yourself" shifty.gif?ssitoken_1427806170312_ style).
  • Would be nice to have Companions of all available classes so we could see how those classes work without have to make a new character of that class and having more followers is always a plus. Although I imagine that making so many well fleshed NPC's with their history and quests would be huge effort.
  • More equipment with unique abilities (abilities we are not able to enchant ourselves).
  • Make other equipment enchantable (not only weapons and armor).
  • I think someone else already mentioned better traps and be able to place more than one, a good way of making better traps and increase the number of traps one can place could be related to the mechanics skill, the higher the skill the better and more traps one can place.
  • Be able to cast seal spells and not remove the normal placed trap my rogue placed nearby.

I am tired and I will stop now, I can't think of any other things, but I might write a few more later if I think of them.

My two cents

-Banters were kind of dissapointing. There is barely a few. And only 8 characters. Wow, I expected to be 8 very well polished characters, but it seems I was wrong. They have almost no content outside of their mission. More banters, please.

-Romances are missing. I miss them.

-The stronghold is purposeless and empty. At first I thought more people will come and populate the area. But in the end, appart from my soldiers, not much to see. Also, the shops doesn't seem to scale properly (or scale at all). It can be really improved. First, add more population. You could even earn some money by renting rooms. Then, add a few content as the game progresses. Missions available in the new npcs, for instance. Being able to choose the benefits of sleeping in the stronghold doesn't deserve the efforts of unlocking it all. Maybe even some companion NPC could spawn here.

-NPCs should be unique, and not just another fighter with a different portrait. They should have their unique ability or custom object in order to make the player to want to play with them. Edwin sais. Why should I play with one of the mediocre NPCs when I can create a really good companion? This is the answer.

-Scenarios are repetitive. Visually, no complains, but you could replace every background by a black and white picture showing the collisions and eventually you will notice they are all the same. Every stage should have their own unique features to add a new layer over the gameplay. A hot desert that removes the resistance of the party, playing with the shadows to prevent yourself to get tired. Maybe you can find a cloak to protect a character against the effects of the heat and then have your ranged characters in the shadows. Use the pushing abilities to force the enemies into the sun. This way, you cannot just draw the level with black and white, you need to add color. What about playing with the water levels? And what about some windy plains where the characters move slower if going against the wind. What about a foggy valley? And about some hazarous floors or bushes that poisons on touch? The game needs more interactions with the levels to prevent them to become "one more layout". Make me believe I am in a desert not just by watching a picture.

-A gnome race. A hated race of trolling small creatures. All of them are crazy and have some weird sexual fetishes.

-Please, make it so the helmets doesn't make you bold. Is it so hard to make a "flat" version of the headstyles?

-Add some sexual behavior. Really, almost all the sexual references are in the brothel. Why cannot you flirt with the people when talking? I can be cruel, I can be sarcastic, but I cannot flirt with the people. What about some beauty skill made to deceive people when you don't have any reputation? I wanted to play as a manipulative woman, but it seems I have not enough choices to use my perfectly shaped ass to achieve my goals.

- Also, I think that the combat system is very like a rock-paper-scissors style. I have an attack that attacks one specific defense, so the winner strategy is about choosing the ability that targets the lowest one. I think it works, but it could really be improved. I believe every skill should target all the defenses, and the defenses denies the specific effects. My reflexes should help me to avoid that sword in time, not only deflection. Will is something used to prevent status that makes you lose the control of the character, but if I am being attacked by some deadly psicotropic poison and I am able to resist the psicotropic effects, it doesn't mean I will be protected against the poison damage. Even normal attacks should have effects over the characters. If a weak minded character is repeteadly hurted, they might be scared and try to run away.

This way you can create a strong willed character that will rather die than be controlled, or you can create a character that can resist any hit with no recoil, but any mental attack or any arrow will hit him with ease. Or you could try to have it all so your character becomes a wall in exchange of other features like damage output. But right now it seems like a paper-rock-scissors game. It's not a matter of how you want your character to be, but a matter of what kind of attacks you will find in the adventure.

-The new classes are good. I expect new ones. In this soul based universe, I can think in some soul related class (soul, not mind). So, what about a class that can posess other bodies? Skills to control other people or animals, skills to enhance the posessed creature and skills to damage oneself. I really would love to take the control of one of those ogres, smashing everybody in my way and when everyone is dead, suicide myself. The class could summon creatures and posess them, or even posess other party members to enhance their power. Passive ability: every wizard, cipher or priest spell that has an area effect boost its damage x1.5 and knocks out the targets.

- I miss necromancers. I mean, real necromancers, not wizards with skeleton summon abilities. A necromancer can revive any dead body to serve him temporarily. A necromancer can attach his soul to his unconscious body to have a second chance. The "revived" version has his power increased, is inmune to non-magical damage and healing magic will hurt him. Once the effect is finished, the necromancer will return to normal, but it won't trigger again until resting.

-  Some kind of swordmage. Embed a magical spell into your weapon to trigger a lower version of its effects on each hit. Plus with multiclassing, else, you could even steal spells from another wizard or cypher. Fire damage? Add fire damage. Stun? Stun the enemy. Drain? drain.

-Magic equipment: missing. I mean, yes, there are lots of possibilities with the enchantments. But that makes it so the real unique weapons feel like any common enchanted weapon. First, make it so the magic weapons (the unique ones with unique effects) have a different color than the regular enchanted weapons. A quality sword is blue, good, but if I find an unique sword, say it: green, orange, yellow, magenta, whatever. So I can know I just found something really special. Then, add some more here and there. At first, finding quality items felt good, but then, they became so common that they feel like average equipment. I miss that type of sword you find at the beginning of the game and you keep it all around. It's your treasure. Now, when replaying the game and finding "quality something", feels a bit dissapointing. Even if it's not better, it's unique.

Edited by Frenzy-kun

What in my opinion should not be in a game from stuff mentioned

• Respec - way too immersion breaking, feels more like something from an MMO than a proper RPG.
  • More classes / races / sub-races - we already have plenty.
  • Arrows, bullets and bolts - needless micromanagement.
  • Multiplayer - waste of time and money, I'd much rather have it spent on making better single player experience.
  • Changing or removing Health & Endurance mechanic - it works brilliantly, really does the job great with balancing the game and preventing pointless save-load-save-load cycle.

Regarding Respec and keeping in mind that it would, by definition, be optional (as in: the player has to actively trigger it in one way or another), if you find it too immersion breaking, then don't use it.

There has yet to be a valid argument against a Respec option, people who find it either game or immersion breaking can simply elect not to use it, while letting those that want to Respec free to do it.

I understand how and why some may find it either overpowered, overconvenient or simply diminishing, but then nobody forces you to use it do they ?

On the whole I agree with your other points, although magical arrows would be pretty nice, keep a few in stock for this tough fight, fire them up.

- Sort out the inventory. This infinite thing is handy but stupid. Also, it is funny how you can't wear cloaks and amulets at the same time. At least make cloaks an cosmetic option. You did it with helmets (weird...).

- XP for killing enemies. I understand the logic for removing it, but it is, again, stupid. You're an adventurer, exploring and killing brings you XP, make you better at what you do. It is far more convincing that you'll become better at fighting by killing 100 xaurips, then by talking to one and resolving quest. This way, after the first time we play the game there is really no reason for us to stray out of the must-do path. Nothing to gain (as money isn't a problem), much to lose (real life time, in game resources etc). BG did the opposite. First time it was all about discovering and advancing story, every next time it was about uncovering every single detail in the game (and it was rewarding). Hence the replay-value. I still do my annual Let's play BG/TOSC/BG2/TOB. Can't see myself doing the same with PoE after I try out few more interesting classes. 

- Stronghold system. Think it out properly or remove it completely. 

- Companions. Less companions, more companion character and development. Maybe even go with five man party? Blasphemy! :)

- Classes. Think them out, redefine them, make them more unique and playable.

- Statistics. You need to stick with a single way of presenting the numbers, and it needs to be more understandable. Sometimes it is comical to see wall of random words and numbers. Even BG did this much, much better.

- Story. Can we skip on moments like "Hey sorry, I forgot to wear my mask, can I borrow yours, even if this is the first time you see me? I really need to be present on super-secret meeting of this clandestine evil-doing organization no one has been able to infiltrate for centuries, so I can advance the main plot. Thanx bro!" in the future? Also, I have a feeling Obsidian is doing the same story development over and over again. Didn't work for me in NWN2, doesn't work now. It a decent story, but just doesn't pack a punch like some other do because it has been done countless times. 

- Humor. Big part of IE games. Almost non-existing in PoE. Some goes for more extensive party banter.

- Resting. Remove this rest mechanism that has no logic but to restrict players in very cheap and time consuming way.

- Combat. Visual improvement so we can actually see what is happening when there is many combatants. Companion AI. Needs to go slower. Not in "slow motion" way. 

- Magic. Present system and spells are just... boring. Especially compared to IE games. And... fireball, fireball, fireball!

- World. It seems like we're reading same rudimentary stuff over and over again, without knowing the basic thing about how this world looks like, what the map looks like, is there some history besides one uprising, and one dead God... Also, needs to be more populated and real. Sometimes, when you walk the city it looks like an perfectly clean empty scene. I know devs are doing this from the begging, but in all IE games it felt like you are important, but it's still a small corner of the world. In PoE it feels like whole world is composed from two cities, two villages and two barely present foreign entities. 

- Voice acting. This on/off thing is not working. 

Regarding the inventory and more specifically this "infinite thing that is just stupid", I would like to weigh in here :

1/ don't use it then ? (I agree an option to disable it entirely would be nice)

2/ first thing that people did in BG2 once out of Irenicus' dungeon was to get a gem bag, a scroll case, and look desperately for a potion case while waiting for their first bag of holding.

My point is, inventory management in BG2 was a real chore (although I'll give you it certainly added realism).

If I'd wanted to embark on a mighty quest for inventory management, I'd have played another game ;)

Regarding your second point about xp for killing monsters, while I agree with your statement and find myself struggling to gain more xp, the current system makes sense in a way.

I mean, you can kill 200 xaurip, killing 100 more isn't likely to make you much better at it, is it ?

You're supposed to already be quite practiced there.

But then, you're entitled to your opinions :)

• Like 2

By the way while I'm here, anyone miss spell interactions, a.k.a combos ?

I refer to the combos that could be created in Dragon Age and where some spells interacted with each other.

That was fun, and definitely added strategy.

The mechanic exists to some extent in Divinity Original Sin (get an enemy wet to shock him more , or to extinguish flames , or to freeze him outright...).

I for one, would very much like to see spell interactions in PoE.

• Like 1

I'll try not to repeat what others already said in this thread. but I will reinforce points I think are very important.

a perfect expansion to PoE would be something similar to Mask of the Betrayer, i.e. a shorter adventure for levels 12-20 or so with only one quest hub, crazier party members - less of them, but richer character development and quests (reactivity is a given), crazier locations, weirder and more powerful enemies.

it could take place in this world's version of hell or something, with demons jumping out of every corner.

oh, as for the story and the main quest they could go for something similar to Hordes of the Underdark, where you meet Iovara and she joins your party, and she's this very deeply thought out character with something she really needs to be done, but instead of saving the world (again) you're trying to save her immortal soul or something (she gives me this Jeanne of Arc vibe in PoE, I really wish to know more about her).

most importantly - no filler combat. yeah, dungeons need to be populated so they're not just a walk in the park, but I'd rather have a smaller dungeon with tough fights than a huge multi-level dungeon where each level has the same bunch of typical enemies and a handful of "bosses". basically, give me IWD.

special encounters would be nice (think Fallout 2 and the Holy Hand Grenade - that kind of stuff).

and polish the rough edges, tweak the game's mechanics and presentation (things like the minimap which is too damn dark, more icons for weapons, so I can tell Fine and Exceptional weapons apart etc.).

so, to recap: I want a MotB/HotU/IWD hybrid (three of my favorite games from each engine iteration).

Edited by sorophx
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

I haven't honestly played that much yet (because life) but based on what I've played, watched and read:

• Fewer, more in-depth companions (a la Mask of the Betrayer)
  • Romances (no apologies)
  • A bit more comedy (Obsidian showed they could do this well in Dungeon Siege III and Alpha Protocol)
  • More weird, talky, "misc" bits and slightly less combat
  • Alpha Protocol level "reactivity" (multiple  factions, changing final bosses, etc)
  • Like 2

Quick jab at those who vociferously try to keep Respecs from all the players that want the option to use it :

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73572-bloody-slaughter-talent-few-questions-and-doubts/?do=findComment&comment=1618366

Riddle me this, does Bloody Slaughter increase the crit multiplier for every single crit, or just for those it has converted from hits ?

This changes the talent's worth dramatically, and without a Respec option I, for one, am definitely not going to risk it...

If we're leaving balance changes and mechanics reworks out of the discussion, there are 2 major things I need for higher replay value:

1. Many, many more talents (like 5-times as many as currently !) to choose from.

2. "Prestige classes" alà NWN2 (classes that you can only "spec into" at later levels and if certain requirements are met - a character with 14 Dex and 14 Per could become a Duelist, for example, getting special talents and abilities that help him/her evade attacks and getting free counterattacks when he/she does so again melee attacks).

These are the 2 things that I absolutely will need if I'm going to replay PoE over and over again, they are also the main draw that made me put way more hours than I ever should have in NWN2 (the amount of character customization available in that game is absolute insanity - and yes, I'm aware it's based on D&D 3,5).

• Like 1

Quick jab at those who vociferously try to keep Respecs from all the players that want the option to use it :

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/73572-bloody-slaughter-talent-few-questions-and-doubts/?do=findComment&comment=1618366

Riddle me this, does Bloody Slaughter increase the crit multiplier for every single crit, or just for those it has converted from hits ?

This changes the talent's worth dramatically, and without a Respec option I, for one, am definitely not going to risk it...

I don't know the answer, but just save the game, spec into it, try it out and then load your save if the talent is not to your liking ? Seems like the most logical cause of action to me.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, was unsure how - if possible - I could add this post to my last one while keeping the quote intact.

Edited by Tequilaflavor

I don't know the answer, but just save the game, spec into it, try it out and then load your save if the talent is not to your liking ? Seems like the most logical cause of action to me.

Edit: Sorry for the double post, was unsure how - if possible - I could add this post to my last one while keeping the quote intact.

I acknowledge your point, however that is Save Scumming which, in my opinion, is not much better than a full fledged, lore-friendly Respec ability.

Actually, it's much worse.

While a Respec ability can be established within the devs' boundaries (limited uses, gold cost, experience loss...), there is not much they can do against save scumming.

Regarding your suggested course of action, I see no practical way to tell if the talent really added 50% crit damage without extensive testing, which I am frankly not up to.

Damage being randomized, I'd have to run a sample of roughly 50-100 crits without the talent, and 50-100 crits with the talent.

That's many hours worth of testing :/

• Like 1

I would like changes to stealth: 

1 - Being close to enemies won't automatically decloak a character, just give a heavy penalty.

2 - Add a vision cone system.  If you are directly in front of a character, they get their full perception bonus, with -2 malus as the player goes towards the side and rear of the cone.  -2 if you are in front at a angle, -4 for periephrial vision, -6 if behind at a angle, and -8 when directly behind.  Certain traits and perks can halve or eliminate the malus.

3 - Allow characters to enter stealth seperately.  This would allow stealth characters to do their thing in combat.

4 - Add certain spells and abilities that can create stealth.  EG:  Smoke bombs, camoflauge, ect.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I would like to be able to run away from combat.

I would like druids to be able to specialise in shapeshifting at the expense of spellcasting, or the addition of a shapeshifting class.

Edited by Fardragon

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

does anyone know if were getting an expansion or a sequel?

I do know for an expansion, I would just love a revamped stronghold able to be turned into more of a class specific stronghold and with a lot more interaction and importance.

In an expansion I would like to see more events where the world reacts to the players decision;

aka: In Defiance after you join one house the other houses are unfriendly or hostile to you

aka: If you slay the Lord, the new lord gives you Quest A,B. If you slay the usurper the existing Lord gives you quests C,D

aka: Good player is tasked to guard a jail, Evil Player is tasked to break someone out of jail. Same map, same NPC, but different perspective

aka: Player 1 declines to defend a village from a horde of..... - the village is burned down, Player 1 defends the same village and is successful - new NPCs appear in the village.

aka: Player 1 is recognized (sometimes)( as the Lord of the Stronghold when traveling in Defiance Bay. This is reflected in conversations

aka: Gilded Vale - the Temple of Ethos is rebuilt if the Lord is slain, if the Usurper is slain, the temple is rebuilt but consecrated to the other deity.

• Like 1

For the expansion i would love another large city, possibly even bigger than defiance bay.

Also an npc with mechanics, and if possible the ability to remove/hide all those immersion breaking backer npc's.

For the sequel:

1:

Better combat - No more engangement mechanic, no "door funneling",  reduction of repetition, no more gamebreakingly overpowered spells and abilities (perma stun, endless aoe knockdowns etc) and alot more focus on tactical gameplay.

2:

More reactivity

3:

Better class balance

4:

More use of none combat skills, and alot less need for maxed mechanic.

5:

Single character stealth(only) and combat abilities built around that.

6:

Avelone back on the team (at gunpint if nessesary)

• Like 1

For the expansion i would love another large city, possibly even bigger than defiance bay.

Also an npc with mechanics, and if possible the ability to remove/hide all those immersion breaking backer npc's.

For the sequel:

1:

Better combat - No more engangement mechanic, no "door funneling",  reduction of repetition, no more gamebreakingly overpowered spells and abilities (perma stun, endless aoe knockdowns etc) and alot more focus on tactical gameplay.

2:

More reactivity

3:

Better class balance

4:

More use of none combat skills, and alot less need for maxed mechanic.

5:

Single character stealth(only) and combat abilities built around that.

6:

Avelone back on the team (at gunpint if nessesary)

For crying out loud, just treat back NPC's like regular background villagers, commoners, or nobles.  No one says you have to talk to them.  If they're breaking immersion, that's YOUR problem and no one else's.

• Like 3