What you did today

Blarghagh

Hah, I just noticed Cant is back to mod status. Poor SOB.

Oh gods. First, Cant is back. Then he's a mod. Next, we'll have to deal with his alts.

Weeeeee!!!!!

Who says you haven't been doing that the whole time?

I remember Eldar, and I think there was a 10 foot tall rabbit or something.  

You guys never understood.  No one was Eldar's alt.  Eldar *is* the alt.  Anyhow, I'm just stalking a dragon friend of mine lately is all.  ...And, by the way, 6lbs since February 18th, last time I went to the doctor.  What's weird is that increasingly I'm that fit middle aged guy, but I still think of myself as that horribly obese unhealthy old guy.  In terms of Woldan's account of the doomsday stash, I used to *be* someone's six month supply for a family.  :Cant's donner pass icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Chelsea lose! Always fun to see that.

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I just bench pressed 3x reps 284 lbs or 128kg, but with dumbbells and non-arched back on the flat bench, which is a personal record. I'm now going to try 140kg, may the god of iron be with me. *edit* Nah, couldn't do it, too exhausted from the previous lifts. Next week. 

DSCF1356_zpslrozud1l.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I spent the entire day playing HOMM 4. I don't even like that game that much. But I was on the campaigns and I just kept going. So far I think HOMM 3 was the high water mark for the series.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Hah, I just noticed Cant is back to mod status. Poor SOB.

Oh gods. First, Cant is back. Then he's a mod. Next, we'll have to deal with his alts.

Weeeeee!!!!!

Who says you haven't been doing that the whole time?

I remember Eldar, and I think there was a 10 foot tall rabbit or something.  

10 foot invisible rabbit was Hades wasn't it?

Also submitted three applications to Gamestop for different positions in the stores in Iowa (all management)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Spotting Visceris/Hades alts were a lot easier than spotting Eldar/Cantousent alts.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Spotting Visceris/Hades alts were a lot easier than spotting Eldar/Cantousent alts.

:lol:  I forget who it was but someone said you tell how long someone had been around by what name they knew him as.

I thought Dark Raven's were the easiest to spot because she would argue with them. 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

:lol:  I forget who it was but someone said you tell how long someone had been around by what name they knew him as.

I thought Dark Raven's were the easiest to spot because she would argue with them.

Lols. I only remember Gabrielle. Were there others?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm a history major with mostly managerial experiance not coding sorry.

So a dictator then?

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Today I witnessed a particularly beautiful sun + cloud combination. The sky was all black and dreary with rain clouds when suddenly the super thick cloud cover tore open and the sun shone through. The high contrast of the sun and the black clouds around it created an epic scene, the sun painted the landscape underneath the opening in a hazy warm golden light.

I've never seen anything like it before, if angels were flying through that opening in the cloud cover it would have been perfect. 

And no, I did not have camera with me which I'll regret for the rest of my life. But I learn from my errors, from now on I'll always have the camera with me, I'll make it a part of myself. 

• Like 1

I never use the camera of my phone, either do it right or don't do it at all. If I used my phones camera I would not be able to look at the photos because they would not be half as good as if I shot it with my Fuji.

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 1

I prefer remembering those events in my head rather than looking at sub-par photos, only really good photos are worth it, only those beat my memory and imagination.  ;) And since I'm always hiking through the roughest terrains with all my camera gear I think It wont bother me much taking it everywhere I go, I have already reached the point where not having a backpack on my shoulders makes me feel incomplete.  

Today I witnessed a particularly beautiful sun + cloud combination. The sky was all black and dreary with rain clouds when suddenly the super thick cloud cover tore open and the sun shone through. The high contrast of the sun and the black clouds around it created an epic scene, the sun painted the landscape underneath the opening in a hazy warm golden light.

I've never seen anything like it before, if angels were flying through that opening in the cloud cover it would have been perfect. 

And no, I did not have camera with me which I'll regret for the rest of my life. But I learn from my errors, from now on I'll always have the camera with me, I'll make it a part of myself. 

Wow, thats sounds amazing....I can't believe you couldn't film it..oh well next time  8)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Oh, so those of us who don't have fancy cameras need not take pics, huh Woldan?  I take photos with my phone because I don't have a fancy pants camera!  :Cant's grinning while giving Woldan a hard time icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oh, so those of us who don't have fancy cameras need not take pics, huh Woldan?

Thats not what I said, I do it that way because that is what works for me. Do whatever works for you.
  • Like 1

''Didn't work '' would've been wasting my time taking awful mobile phone pics, instead I stood there and enjoyed natures beauty. Sure I wish I could've taken proper pictures but it was still a total victory.  8)

Edited by Woldan

Spring Break starts now.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands