What you did today

Tale

It's a her, and I'm thinking I'm going to try out this whole relationship schtick.

The r-word ... so heavy, I prefer the f-word ... make a new friend first, have fun, get to know someone, let it turn into a relationship on its own, or not. Friends are hard to come by. 

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

It's a her, and I'm thinking I'm going to try out this whole relationship schtick.

The r-word ... so heavy, I prefer the f-word ... make a new friend first, have fun, get to know someone, let it turn into a relationship on its own, or not. Friends are hard to come by. 

We've been friendly aquaintences for a while. we're taking it slow (my pace not hers) because ultimately, this is the first relationship I've had with a member of the opposite sex, that includes a romantic component, ever.

Also, we went on a kinda date where we watched Kingsman.

• Like 2

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well... I got a text from a co-worker who apparently has been nursing a crush on me for quite a while now. Not sure how to pursue this.

Start by taking her out to dinner. Then see where it goes.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I have to edit so many photos and its already so late in the night. Help.  ;(

Do they all have to be done tonight? Lots of caffeine. And then some more. And...I know it's hard, but try not to spend 2 hours on each photo. *wink*

• Like 1
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm playing a riddle game by e-mail. It's kind of hard but fun too.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I have to edit so many photos and its already so late in the night. Help.  ;(

Do they all have to be done tonight? Lots of caffeine. And then some more. And...I know it's hard, but try not to spend 2 hours on each photo. *wink*

Yes, but I'm making progress, one photo only takes me approx 30 minutes to finish.  Also being tired from weight lifting doesn't help at all, but the biggest problem is I have to get up early tomorrow because there is so much to do. Whooopieee!   :wowey:

The only upside is those pics are from my model photo shoot and I could think of worse things than looking at pictures of extremely hot women in scantly clad steam punk clothes.  :dancing:

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

*sigh* Thinking about work lately.... Hypothetical question for you guys: If there was a job, where the work was interesting and the pay good, but the colleagues were douchebags, would you continue to do it?

Yes. The first two trump the last one.

• Like 1

Thomas Sowell

Well... I got a text from a co-worker who apparently has been nursing a crush on me for quite a while now. Not sure how to pursue this.

Start by taking her out to dinner. Then see where it goes.

We went to Kingsmen and had fun :p Probably won't be able to hang out for a while because she's going to New Mexico this week.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

*sigh* Thinking about work lately.... Hypothetical question for you guys: If there was a job, where the work was interesting and the pay good, but the colleagues were douchebags, would you continue to do it?

Yes. The first two trump the last one.

Agreed. This is really one of those "you can only pick two" triangle things because I've never had a job that had all three. You have interesting work and good pay. I'd also probably stay at fun colleagues and interesting work, or fun colleagues and good pay. As long as they have two out of three I figure I'm at a good place because that's rare enough as it is - most can barely muster one of the three.

Being paid to deal with douchebags and interesting work seems like a no-brainer.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes, its way harder to ignore bad payment and dreadful work than your douchy colleges. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm not sure why they are interested in me because it sounds like they need someone with a civil engineering background. But I was invited to apply by a friend and then granted an interview so what the heck.

Thomas Sowell

Today it's cold and my gf has needs that must be satisfied. Probably going to spend most of the day with her.

I have a job interview tomorrow. I'm not sure why they are interested in me because it sounds like they need someone with a civil engineering background. But I was invited to apply by a friend and then granted an interview so what the heck.

Show up naked with the Illuminati pyramid painted on yourself and start screaming about LizardJews. Guaranteed success.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Power died at the office and took my PC with it.  Regret not vacuuming or cleaning that PC as I was figuring out what was wrong with it - scary amount of dust in there.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Show up naked with the Illuminati pyramid painted on yourself and start screaming about LizardJews. Guaranteed success.

Consider it done! :lol:

Thomas Sowell

Good luck mate! :luck:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Sometimes I want to ban all textile and paper material from my house, because of the prodigious quantities of fiber dust they produce. But I don't think I'd enjoy using corn cobs in the bathroom. Plus our garage is too small to pull double duty as a clothes closest.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts