Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rosbjerg

Don't know if it's patch-related or just better luck on my part, but the companions seem to be bantering a bit more than previously.  Still not as much as they did in both DA:O or DA2, but more than they did my first play through of DA:I.

Haven't reached the Warden quest yet to see whether the patch fixed the hang up in dialogue with Stroud.  That one, along with a couple of Cassandra and Dorian chats, will be telling.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Killed my second dragon. Crestwood is disappointing after fighting the Hinterlands. I rushed her just to see how it was and saw I was two levels her senior. Beat her in one go.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Killed my second dragon. Crestwood is disappointing after fighting the Hinterlands. I rushed her just to see how it was and saw I was two levels her senior. Beat her in one go.

Can't help being overleveled for some of them. Not that it helps that much on higher difficulties.

The Crestwood dragon is really the easiest in the game. It has the least tricks, with basically just those "lightning circles" that keep dealing AoE damage to everyone.

Yeah I've beat Crestwood Dragon now and I agree it was less of a fight than Hinterlands.  Iron Bull and Sera were both still excited though.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I stayed up way too late on a school night playing this.  I really had no idea I was an hour past my bedtime.  I haven't done that in ages.

I'll tell Hurlwife and have her ground you.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I haven't gotten any writing done in years.

But that probably doesn't have much to do with Dragon Age: Inquisition.

It did turn me into a newt though... (I got better).

• Like 4

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I stayed up way too late on a school night playing this.  I really had no idea I was an hour past my bedtime.  I haven't done that in ages.

I'll tell Hurlwife and have her ground you.

I totally did get in trouble.  I usually go around making sure the kids are going to bed the way they should be, but I was too busy playing, so the kids got away with staying up late.  My daughter ratted me out this morning when we went to get everyone moving.

• Like 3

Can't help being overleveled for some of them. Not that it helps that much on higher difficulties.

The Crestwood dragon is really the easiest in the game. It has the least tricks, with basically just those "lightning circles" that keep dealing AoE damage to everyone.

The three dragons in ... crap, Emerald Groves?  Emprise du Lion?  One of those maps anyway ... were difficult because they were all at or above your party's level.  In fact, one of the three was a Level 23 dragon when my party were all around Level 19 or 20.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Took out the Crestwood dragon which is number three on my list. Emerald Groves wasn't that difficult either. Hear the three in Emprise are hard.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm on roll now. Took out Hivernal one of the three found in Emprise. At least this one made an effort to keep your melee fighters from going underneath it to attack. More than the others that I fought so far.

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Took out the Crestwood dragon which is number three on my list. Emerald Groves wasn't that difficult either. Hear the three in Emprise are hard.

It's like you don't even read my posts.  I said as much directly above you.  :p

;)

Hivernal wasn't all that difficult other than it was smarter than the others I faced when it tried to keep my party from being under it. Haven't tried the other two yet, think I'll wait.

Now that I have four dragons worth of crafting materials, I put them to good use in armor and weapons.

post-1458-0-22145800-1418368293_thumb.jpg

post-1458-0-62758900-1418368303_thumb.jpg

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG

Has any patch been released yet that adresses the tactical camera controls?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Has any patch been released yet that adresses the tactical camera controls?

No.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

"They clearly never bothered to test the game, no beta testing, and they don't care, the very same mistake they did in the past two games of the same series, that is why Cory can be killed in less than 30 seconds, how come the last battle that is supposed to be climatic end in less than 30 seconds?"

Eh. Plenty of end bosses can be killed within 30 seconds if you 'cheese'. Including plenty of BIO games. And, the ones who cna't are usually vheesy with ridiculous amount of HP . See your precious DA1.

And, BIO never 'lied'. Don't lie.

"a game is not just a game you know,"

False.

A game is just a game. PERIOD.

"Customers always right you know"

I hoep this is sarcasm because this simply isn't true.

If you kill Cory fast enough, the game glitched, you don't get cutscenes, and ypu stuck. Clearly THEY DIDN"T TEST THE GAME, they never calculate the mechanic, they sell you broken product (same like DA:O, they never test DA:O)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMyJUBkFXe4&list=UU_KF7ZvbebsP1snJe6JUBaw

I just to want confirm and sorry to everyone for asking but you're still not actually playing the game right? If you dislike it so much, why are you spending so much time watching videos and creating posts about it. I wish I had the time you had just to play the game more let alone have extra time to go to all the trouble you are trying to restate your dislike over and over. Yes, it still has bugs however they will more than likely be patched out over time.

They obviously have a testing group for the game and patches but let's remember the game is huge. Even Baldurs Gate 2 had a good amount of bugs upon release even though it has turned out to be a great game.

• Like 2

DA:I crack released by 3DM. I still feel zero motivation to play the game even for free (EA would have to pay me in this case) but it's nice to see their "uncrackable" DRM brought to its knees. StarForce 3 held much longer (took more than a year to crack) so Denuvo is nothing special after all.

Edited by prodigydancer