Dragon Age: Inquisition

Rosbjerg

I'm enjoying the game tremendously, but I'm hoping to spend time in other threads and complain about games I don't play when I get some spare time.

You can try Age of Decadence, if it's ever released.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I'm enjoying the game tremendously, but I'm hoping to spend time in other threads and complain about games I don't play when I get some spare time.

:lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

It's not like other games haven't done this as well.

DAI actually has the best level/EXP system. It doesn't automatically give you zero EXP for lower level enemies, and the gap is pretty generous.

EDIT: And the crack is a hoax.

I also don't care to even download this crappy game. I got enough good games to play anyways (20th BG1EE play, need to finish WL2, finish last 20% of IWDEE and so on).

You've posted as such before. It was trite then, too. Why are you even in this thread?

Edited by Bryy
  • Like 1

I wonder if there are specific NPC companions who banter with each other more than others.  Maybe it's coincidence, but the banter I hear differs greatly depending on my party formation.  With one group of 3 NPCs it's like I'm walking around by myself, while with others they're quite chatty with each other.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

DA:I crack released by 3DM. I still feel zero motivation to play the game even for free (EA would have to pay me in this case) but it's nice to see their "uncrackable" DRM brought to its knees. StarForce 3 held much longer (took more than a year to crack) so Denuvo is nothing special after all.

If it held for a month then it has done it's job.

Publishers care most for the early impulse purchases.

I also don't care to even download this crappy game. I got enough good games to play anyways (20th BG1EE play, need to finish WL2, finish last 20% of IWDEE and so on).

You've posted as such before. It was trite then, too. Why are you even in this thread?

Because I really liked DAO and did finish DA2 and I was hoping DAI was going to be a better game and was hoping to play it in that case.

So I am voicing my displeasure now and I have the right to do so.

Because I really liked DAO and did finish DA2 and I was hoping DAI was going to be a better game and was hoping to play it in that case.

But you stated time after time you've never played it.

So by your own logic, you don't have a leg to stand on.

I wonder if there are specific NPC companions who banter with each other more than others.  Maybe it's coincidence, but the banter I hear differs greatly depending on my party formation.  With one group of 3 NPCs it's like I'm walking around by myself, while with others they're quite chatty with each other.

Varric and Cassandra are banter machines.

Yeah, it seems to me that the originally 3 you get tend to have more to say to each other and about what's going on

Free games updated 3/4/21

The warriors don't seem to have anything to say to each other.  In the times when I've brought along two of Cassandra, Blackwall, and the Iron Bull, they don't converse.  They'll chat with the mage or rogue in my party, but I can't recall them ever exchanging banter with one another.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you walk down the street and find **** on the floor, do you pick it up, smell it and taste it before you decide it is **** after all and continue on your way?

If you walk down the street and find **** on the floor, do you pick it up, smell it and taste it before you decide it is **** after all and continue on your way?

1) If that is how you feel, why are you still commenting? What's the point? What do you gain?

2) That's a wonderful strawman. Nobody is asking you to pick up poop. 

I just to want confirm and sorry to everyone for asking but you're still not actually playing the game right? If you dislike it so much, why are you spending so much time watching videos and creating posts about it. I wish I had the time you had just to play the game more let alone have extra time to go to all the trouble you are trying to restate your dislike over and over. Yes, it still has bugs however they will more than likely be patched out over time.

They obviously have a testing group for the game and patches but let's remember the game is huge. Even Baldurs Gate 2 had a good amount of bugs upon release even though it has turned out to be a great game.

I am sure you know what is my motivation, i hate Bioware, with passion, there's history between me and Bioware. I hate their attitude. so that what drive me to post everything bad about DA:I. It's not just about the game, it's about Bioware. The game show what they really are, a mirror of themselves and what they have become. Everything bad about the game is everything bad about Bioware.

They are not nice people.

DA:I crack released by 3DM. I still feel zero motivation to play the game even for free (EA would have to pay me in this case) but it's nice to see their "uncrackable" DRM brought to its knees. StarForce 3 held much longer (took more than a year to crack) so Denuvo is nothing special after all.

If it held for a month then it has done it's job.

Publishers care most for the early impulse purchases.

That's just the thing, their sales didn't went over their projections but don't tell publishers that all the money they have sunk into DRM has been for nothing. They need an excuse for when their stagnated, boring, unimaginative product doesn't sell.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I just to want confirm and sorry to everyone for asking but you're still not actually playing the game right? If you dislike it so much, why are you spending so much time watching videos and creating posts about it. I wish I had the time you had just to play the game more let alone have extra time to go to all the trouble you are trying to restate your dislike over and over. Yes, it still has bugs however they will more than likely be patched out over time.

They obviously have a testing group for the game and patches but let's remember the game is huge. Even Baldurs Gate 2 had a good amount of bugs upon release even though it has turned out to be a great game.

I am sure you know what is my motivation, i hate Bioware, with passion, there's history between me and Bioware. I hate their attitude. so that what drive me to post everything bad about DA:I. It's not just about the game, it's about Bioware. The game show what they really are, a mirror of themselves and what they have become. Everything bad about the game is everything bad about Bioware.

Jus remind me again why you don't like Bioware? I just need  a summary, not too many details plz :)

Is it because in your opinion  they have a campaign to undermine Muslims?

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

"DAI actually has the best level/EXP system."

\

L0L

"They are not nice people."

Takes one to know one.

"I am sure you know what is my motivation, i hate Bioware, with passion, there's history between me and Bioware. I hate their attitude. so that what drive me to post everything bad about DA:I. It's not just about the game, it's about Bioware. The game show what they really are, a mirror of themselves and what they have become. Everything bad about the game is everything bad about Bioware."

That's okay. Nobody is forcing you to play BIO games. Nobody is forcing you to talk about BIO games. Nobody is forcing you to lie about BIO games. You've been factually wrong so many times in this thread it's hilarious. You aren't proving anytjing with your constant spamming.

Funny that people get mad at me when I post one negative post about Twitcher yet here you are spamming non stop about a game you haven't played. At least I played Twitcher and I gave it a fair shot. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Jus remind me again why you don't like Bioware? I just need  a summary, not too many details plz :)

They permanent banned me on their forum, not before banned me many times. They never address an issue, they just banned and locking threads. They blame their fans, always. They even spit on their fans. Remember David Gaider said the forum is toxic? They can't handle critics from their fans. They also feel they are high and mighty, "end of line!!!", that what they wrote when locking threads. They also favor their fan boys/girls too much, they become like the elites, they troll every threads critisizing Bioware to make the mods locking the threads and ban the owner posts. The fan boys.girls harrasing me each time, the mods also stalking on me, they even ban me for status i made at my own profile, imagine that. They never apologize for their mistakes, in fact they justify every mistakes they make and hope everyone forget about it. Such for example about the horn headed devilish looking Qunari is "Millitant Islamic Borg", they never apologize for David Gaider stupidity. They cover it up and later adding more petrol on the fire. They move on saying Qunari is Ottoman Turk. WTF?

Everybody claim "free speech" when they talk about Muslim and Islam. When i answer them, thread get locked and i got banned, "end of line!!!". I don't get "free speech".

I ask them why Blood Mages look similar to Muslim women where main character and co end up smashing them all? I ask why Mages look like Muslim women and cut scene showing Templars slaying them all? I ask them why most male Mages look like Arabs? I ask why the Qunari converts wear turban? I don't get answers, but i got banned.

hawke_zpscad18664.jpg

group of "Mages"

Malaygirls.jpg

Edited by Qistina

They permanent banned me on their forum, not before banned me many times. They never address an issue, they just banned and locking threads. They blame their fans, always. They even spit on their fans. Remember David Gaider said the forum is toxic? They can't handle critics from their fans. They also feel they are high and mighty, "end of line!!!", that what they wrote when locking threads. They also favor their fan boys/girls too much, they become like the elites, they troll every threads critisizing Bioware to make the mods locking the threads and ban the owner posts. The fan boys.girls harrasing me each time, the mods also stalking on me, they even ban me for status i made at my own profile, imagine that. They never apologize for their mistakes, in fact they justify every mistakes they make and hope everyone forget about it. Such for example about the horn headed devilish looking Qunari is "Millitant Islamic Borg", they never apologize for David Gaider stupidity. They cover it up and later adding more petrol on the fire. They move on saying Qunari is Ottoman Turk. WTF?

Everybody claim "free speech" when they talk about Muslim and Islam. When i answer them, thread get locked and i got banned, "end of line!!!". I don't get "free speech".

I ask them why Blood Mages look similar to Muslim women where main character and co end up smashing them all? I ask why Mages look like Muslim women and cut scene showing Templars slaying them all? I ask them why male most Mages look like Arabs? I ask why the Qunari converts wear turban? I don't get answers, but i got banned.

hawke_zpscad18664.jpg

group of "Mages"

Malaygirls.jpg

Okay, thanks for explaining. It does seem like you have your  own reasons to dislike Bioware :)

John Milton 

Okay, thanks for explaining. It does seem like you have your  own reasons to dislike Bioware :)

Image of Islam being put to the bad side in the game, Qunari themselves the horn head devilish are the "militant" type of Muslim, the magic users who are likely to be possesed by demons are normal Muslims and should be slaghtered and lobotomized, these two what make Kirkwal that is USA turn up side down. A "Muslim" man who believe doing God work blow up the building, a "Muslim" leader who tired of the city decided to run amok and force everyone to convert because of his Qoran is stolen. The "Christians" Templars and fanatics are becoming reactionists for these "Muslims", so "Christians" fighting "Muslims". The Christians are bad too, they hate both types of Muslims. The conclusion is religion is bad, atheist is good.

That's the way i see it.

I just ask for...explanation. Why Bioware, why? That's all...

Edited by Qistina