What you did today.

Rosbjerg

*Sigh* Unable to sleep, chest hurts too much. My doctor has assured me it's probably from this virus I've caught not too long ago, but I can't shake off the nagging doubt that it's something heart-related even though I know it's exceedingly unlikely with my age/lifestyle/family history and the symptoms aren't matching either. The sadly unavoidable fate of the med student is to descend into paranoia, it seems.

Hehe, I've heard a podcasting neurologist say basically the same thing; Since he knows so many different causes, one worse than the other, but he does play around with such thoughts from time to time. :p

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

You know that click-click-click sound (can't park heads) a HD that is about to physically break makes? There's that sound coming from inside my head.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

You know that click-click-click sound (can't park heads) a HD that is about to physically break makes? There's that sound coming from inside my head.

Well, then you know what time it is, right? Time to back up that brain and buy a new one.

Never attribute to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence.

Buying a lot of new stuff.. graphic card, psu, mobile phone, new bed, clothes etc - got a nice influx of cash and my old stuff was starting to get a little too worn with age.

Yeah, I've been also getting rid off a lot of my "student" gear, stuff that I bought for my first apartment. I also stole my mother's ultra-modern dinner table... :p

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Eventful walk, some girl decided to try to kick my dog as he was in her way. Ah, people these days.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Buying a lot of new stuff.. graphic card, psu, mobile phone, new bed, clothes etc - got a nice influx of cash and my old stuff was starting to get a little too worn with age.

I 'm going to have to do the exact same thing next month. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

I 'm going to have to do the exact same thing next month. 

I both love and hate it.. I love my old stuff and hate replacing it, but then I love new stuff too..

Life is hard in the 1st world man..

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

The problem is I'm kind of greedy when it comes to replace old worn every-day stuff, I'd rather buy something fun instead.  :getlost:

Oh, I just remember,I still need some anemones for my seawater aquarium. Only 80-120 bucks a piece! :wowey:

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Well, the HD on my work/school PC crapped out, and I have lost some important files. ****.

Eventful walk, some girl decided to try to kick my dog as he was in her way. Ah, people these days.

You should've punched her in the face.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Good slap across the face sufficed.

Wow that's really funny guys, next time I'll remember to laugh.

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

So you're fine with kicking animals? Good to know.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Sorry Bruce I have a bit of a spine, I am not going to tolerate some self important bitch trying to harm my dog.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sorry Bruce I have a bit of a spine, I am not going to tolerate some self important bitch trying to harm my dog.

We all love our pets, I get that and cruelty to animals is unacceptable. But don't you think you overreacted?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The odds that Malcador really hauled off and slapped some girl on the street are pretty low.   :rolleyes:

I would think so, but I'm not sure :ermm:

John Milton 

The odds that Malcador really hauled off and slapped some girl on the street are pretty low. :rolleyes:

Alas I did not get proof for you.

So many screeching kids at the aquarium today, but cool to see sharks up close. Took photos that are pretty poor on review, hrm.

Edited by Malcador

So you're fine with kicking animals? Good to know.

Gotta side with Bruce here. I wouldn't execute a person for killing an animal, and by the same logic I also wouldn't hit them for kicking an animal.

That said, the woman in question sounds like a horrible person.

"Lulz is not the highest aspiration of art and mankind, no matter what the Encyclopedia Dramatica says."

A strike isn't the same as killing the person.