Questions to the Devs

I heard something about the workbench becoming upgraded and allowing you to scrap items for its components.... does this mean we can scrap a Sith Lords lightsaber and get good crystals out of it rather than buying our crystals?

Is Force Pull in the game? So you can pull and enemy towards you (perhaps into your light saber or into a hazard like a pit, lava or a land mine) and at later levels pull more enemies towards you and take their weapons as well? Force Pull is in the Jedi Knight series of games. This could also include using Force Push or Force Pull to solve some puzzles or retrieve items you normally can't retrieve.

ohhh i got a good question.

Will there be powers where ONLY DARK or light side players can get. Like in the first game my character who had light to the top of the bar could sue force lighting and choke. If the side were on restricted us from certian powers it would add more depth and replaybility to the game.

Devs?

This is a balance issue and won't be known 100% for sure until later in the developement.

SiO2

I heard something about the workbench becoming upgraded and allowing you to scrap items for its components.... does this mean we can scrap a Sith Lords lightsaber and get good crystals out of it rather than buying our crystals?

You always could grab crystals out of lightsabers you found (and this probably won't change)

SiO2

lol thats what I was thinkin^...

Is it fun to be part of making KotORII? Or is it more of a 'job'? In whoevers personal opinion who answers :)

Making games is the only job I've ever had where I consistently and genuinely look forward to going to work. A part of that is working for a great company like Obsidian... another part of that is working on a freakin' Star Wars KOTOR game! :)

SiO2

I was wondering if we will be able to skip the movies that play during the cut scenes? (for an example the scene above taris in KOTOR just after canderus joins your party, where Malak orders the destruction of trais).

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I was wondering if we will be able to skip the movies that play during the cut scenes? (for an example the scene above taris in KOTOR just after canderus joins your party, where Malak orders the destruction of trais).

Even more importantly can you now skip the cutscene celebrations after the Swoop Race? They're always the same and it gets annoying after the first 15 times. Especially if you're trying to beat a hard race and doing it o ver and over again.

Guest Fallen Jedi

Even more importantly can you now skip the cutscene celebrations after the Swoop Race? They're always the same and it gets annoying after the first 15 times. Especially if you're trying to beat a hard race and doing it o ver and over again.

Yeah I was also wondering that.

I was a hardcore Swoop racer and it got real annoying

There aren't any YEAH! / BOO! scenes in the race areas I designed ;)

SiO2