[Possible Spoilers] Pillars of Eternity will be livestreamed at Gamescom

But I hope the main character dying doesn't equal a game over in the full release.

I'd expect it does.

I agree, but in NWN2, your main could flat out die, and the rest of your party could save the day.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Will there be more streams of PoE during Gamescom?

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

People on twitch chat are annoying, lots of them are like "Lol graphics suck, I feel bad for backers"

Which is idiotic since game looks great <_< And backers got what they exactly wanted

You can hide the twitch chat by pressing the little arrow in the top corner seperating the stream and chat. That's what I do.

DANG IT, Twitch should have this big "Hate the chat? PRESS THIS BUTTON" sign xD Would have been good to know that 20 minute earlier when the Pillars of eternity segment started

But yeah, dang it console tweens, I'm only twenty and I'm already ashamed of next generation of idiots D:<

Edited by BrokenMask

So the Darcozzi Paladini are in as a Paladin order, which is enough to make me buy the game twice over. My dreams of creating an ex-Varangian Guard Paladin are assured!

But really, it looks ~amazing~, everything I've hoped for. Hope they didn't take it too hard that they got rocked by the beetles, I still had a great time. Went well with a drink.

Edited by Panteleimon

But I hope the main character dying doesn't equal a game over in the full release.

I'd expect it does.

I agree, but in NWN2, your main could flat out die, and the rest of your party could save the day.

Except there was no dying in NWN2, they just fell down and got up after the fight. PoE is like BG games, it has real death, not that **** NWN2 version.

• Like 4