[Possible Spoilers] Pillars of Eternity will be livestreamed at Gamescom

Truth be told, that's the only one I checked. It may very well be more streams and events of that kind that I don't know about. Pillars of Eternity will get 20 minutes more tomorrow at Live Booth, though, that much I do know.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

1h 47min until the Live Booth event over at Twitch will commence! That's 20 minutes of playing Pillars of Eternity. Oh my gosh! This will be a tough Will save. :)

Where did you read this info and please a link for the stream. The paradox one is offline.

She wrote it at 1:30, the livestream is at 3. It's offline because it is offline.

Durnit - I've got a class in 15 minutes, same with tomorrow's feed - an hour earlier and it'd have been perfect.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Casts Nature's Terror* :aiee: , *Casts Firebug* :fdevil: , *Casts Rot-Skulls* :skull: , *Casts Garden of Life* :luck: *Spirit-shifts to cat form* :cat:

I've been up for like 30 hours now, less than 30 minutes. I'm gonna be like  :banghead: if it's the same demo we just saw a few weeks ago. I really hope to see some magic missiles and monk fighting!

are you sure you are not caring a bit too much? :D this game could still suck in the end, we wouldn't want for you to die of heart attack