Are females forced on you?

You should go to the romance thread and have a discussion with bruce about women in video games :dancing:

what does happen when matter and antimatter meet?

i don't know whithout looking it up on some physics website, but it can't be healthy

Rapid change from (anti-)matter to other forms of energy, mostly to electromagnetic radiation, so that there is no more of substance with lower quantity.

Is this thread for real?

Yeah, I think he seriously just wants to take an antifeminist stance in a video game. I'm pretty sure there are more people that will banish females from their party for the same reasons, he's just one of the few that voice their opinion on this.

Whatever you may think of that, I'm just here for the impending lulz.

Edited by Doppelschwert
  • Like 2

in short, no one is forced upon you. You can just create own party or go solo if you wish, the starting companions are just that, starting companions for the first few maps, but even then we know that you can be solo as soon as 10min into the game (leave the merchant behind and say to the soldier female that you want to rest badly)

I don't want to have any females in my party yet I see from several gameplay videos always the same female.

Is the game going to be linear like that or will you be able to discard any female character from the beginning?

Oh, it's worse than that. You've watched the video. Calisca is a Fighter. You must be female if you wish to play as a fighter. Also, Romances in this game are compulsory, but only on male PCs.
  • Like 5

Is this thread for real?

Yeah, I think he seriously just wants to take an antifeminist stance in a video game.

Why are you equating anti-feminist with anti-female?

Feminism is a supremacist, marxist, sexist, violent dogma allergic to facts. Female is a gender.

I said you are anti-feminist, which, given the way you just answered, seems true to me. This seems to be your motivation for excluding females, not that you hate women in general. I don't see where I equate anything apart from bruce joining us and the lulz.

Am I to understand your complain that you actually hate females instead of feminism, or what is your point?

Edited by Doppelschwert

Indeed. I'm sick of vaginas.

Everyone likes to harp on about how great they are, but I don't see what all the fuss is about.

My one experience with one left much to be desired. It was far too asymmetrical, and it's poison-spurs left me in the hospital for several weeks. That's of course only after I managed to catch the damned thing in the first place. I was by that river for ages before I managed to see one.

So yes, I'd prefer it if they stayed as far away from video-games as possible. Except maybe as a ranger's animal-companion.

Picture of the vagina that so greviously wounded me.

OkFdKME.jpg

Truly hideous.

Edited by GhoulishVisage
  • Like 5

When in doubt, blame the elves.

I have always hated the word "censorship", I prefer seeing it as just removing content that isn't suitable or is considered offensive

how is this thread still up?

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Feminism is a supremacist, marxist, sexist, violent dogma allergic to facts. Female is a gender.

"Oh noes! Feminism is taking over the world!"

"it's too late. We can't hunt any more and show butt cleavage all day."

"I hate to shave. What am I going to do now?"

Then, the female collective takes over the world.

Soon, Malignacious hears a voice inside his head, whispering, resistance is futile...

53105054.jpg

• Like 5

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

All party members are optional

The 2 you see in the first section video are temporary party members but also they can die/leave based on decisions you make.

That's a relief, I was already thinking I would have to intentionally let every female character be killed so I could get rid of them, which would perhaps ruin quests.

I really don't like pretending that sexual dimorphism doesn't exist, it breaks through the suspense of disbelief

Wow,, that clip was funny..

How about a female mage? Chicks can realisticly shoot guns and crossbows too.. I've seen some pretty hot female archers in the olympics aswell.

going to sit back and relax, this is going to be funny. GO ANTI-FEMINISTS. We are going to win league this time!

PS: I would not argue if I was forced on some female

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 1

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

53105054.jpg

I actually do think that reproduction without men is way scarier than the usual zombie acpocalypse everyone is always so scared about.. :p

New Mexico whiptail (also known as with nick name lesbian lizards), all female lizard species that  reproduces trough parthenogenesis ;)

• Like 1

New Mexico whiptail (also known as with nick name lesbian lizards), all female lizard species that  reproduces trough parthenogenesis  ;)

When they are all female, how does it make sense to call them female in the first place? Sounds more like a biological definition in this case.

Ok, just reread the article. Scientific english in a topic I'm not familiar with doesn't help understanding it seems.

Anyway, if you can't be a male, then reproduction without males is not scary in the first place. The angst is all about being left out of the fun :p

Edited by Doppelschwert

New Mexico whiptail (also known as with nick name lesbian lizards), all female lizard species that  reproduces trough parthenogenesis  ;)

When they are all female, how does it make sense to call them female in the first place? Sounds more like a biological definition in this case.

In particular, if you can't be a male, then reproduction without males is not scary in the first place. The angst is all about being left out of the fun :p

They are hybridization species between striped whiptail and western whiptail, which both have males, but hybridization of these species cause for some reason that no healthy males are born and as all whiptail lizards can use parthenogenesis to reproduce it has made possible that female members of this species can still reproduce by themselves, which has lead existence of all-female population, even though there is technically possibility for males. 

In particular, if you can't be a male, then reproduction without males is not scary in the first place. The angst is all about being left out of the fun :p

They are hybridization species between striped whiptail and western whiptail, which both have males, but hybridization of these species cause for some reason that no healthy males are born and as all whiptail lizards can use parthenogenesis to reproduce it has made possible that female members of this species can still reproduce by themselves, which has lead existence of all-female population, even though there is technically possibility for males. 

Yeah just reread it and edited while you answered. Interesting to know, thanks for the link!

I'm confused ... 3 pages already and still no period jokes!

There will be no jokes. Period.

Excuse me. I need to kill myself. Period.

Fixed that for you.

One woman who I considered a feminist came across as a ****, therefore it's wrong that women got the vote.

Etc.

• Like 2