KaineParker's Hopefully Attractive Women Thread Episode V: A Striking Back

Rosbjerg

Was it the lead singer of the Human League who had such a haircut in the 80's? Phil Oakley?

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

David Bowie had. He was most pretty.

But to not derail more, which I love to right now, coz I am bored as fork...

the-mullet.jpg

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

no, it was Ian Svenonius and friends

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Proving that one can sprain a libido...

rule5news-eva-mendes-ede07.jpg?w=600

• Like 4

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Not getting any likes for my last pic is clear evidence that people in here are either asses or plain broken. Probably both. 

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

too close to Eva Mendes. can't beat that 

Edited by sorophx
  • Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

tumblr_mmldr2r9yA1qca2d4o1_500.jpg

• Like 2

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

no hips - no care

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

no hips - no care

There is plenty of hip. Unless you're used to Kim Kardashian abominations.

I suddenly feel the need to buy a Seiko watch.

gxl_50058140-9d4c-4354-b14e-4d550a5421a6

Same girl:

Hope-Solo-with-a-Very-Berry-Blast-milksh

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

Looks a bit like Lucy Pinder... but with 1000% less breasts.

They look nothing alike. Hope has like 1000% more charisma and 2000% less plastic. According to my calculator thats 3000% of difference which is a  lot. 

Edited by Woldan

nah, she burned too much of her fat on the hips, they look like male hips now. she should be an hourglass.

example:

10384363_525189967593323_359990261815421

10299067_519625794816407_407203621375363

10171101_516130195165967_148775072158687

60829_514999915278995_286943484437343794

• Like 3
Walsingham said:

nah, she burned too much of her fat on the hips, they look like male hips now. she should be an hourglass.

You know little about the human physique. Athletic girls with ''slim hips'' didn't burn too much fat, women have relatively little fat on their hips unless they're overweight. Women who do sports build a strong and thick core thus somewhat eliminating the hourglass body shape, a common ''problem''. Hip width don't change neither does shoulder width, its bones sticking out of your body. Also happens with men, its the main difference between body builders and strong men. The latter have much wider cores because they pack more muscle (obliques). Bodybuilders even do a special exercise to ''pull in'' their obliques and abs to get a slimmer waist - they do vacuums every single day.  

Anyway.

sport1_zps3eb6d4c1.jpg

Edited by Woldan
  • Like 2

^ Move over, beer: she is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. Holy Moses...

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

two Zoes
kinopoisk.ru-Zo_26euml_3B-Belkin-2128382

Zoe-Saldana-3.jpg

• Like 2
Walsingham said:

AwVK7rR.gif

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra