What you did today

Rosbjerg

Woke up to a frisky gf only wearing a "nissehue" (santa claus hat).. So far my favorite way to start Xmas day.

Tonight, good food - strange company and then to Christiania for a Christmasless Christmas.

Also, can't quite decide if it makes me feel old and having lurked around these forums too long, or slightly warm-hearted that now Ros is actually talking gf and potentially serious relationships instead of crazy parties and hot models....

She's crazier than me actually - first time she met my friends she gave one a lapdance and started making out with all the girls..

*sniff* she's a keeper!! *wipes away a tear*

You're dating a poodle?

• Like 2

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Just back in from a night out with friends, ten pin bowling and mulled wine.

Now going to enjoy some minor decadence with a continuation of Christmas Eve spirit in the vein of warm mince pies coated in lashings of brandy cream, followed by a hot mug of Cadbury flake melted into heated milk.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Woke up to a frisky gf only wearing a "nissehue" (santa claus hat).. So far my favorite way to start Xmas day.

Tonight, good food - strange company and then to Christiania for a Christmasless Christmas.

Also, can't quite decide if it makes me feel old and having lurked around these forums too long, or slightly warm-hearted that now Ros is actually talking gf and potentially serious relationships instead of crazy parties and hot models....

She's crazier than me actually - first time she met my friends she gave one a lapdance and started making out with all the girls..

*sniff* she's a keeper!! *wipes away a tear*

You're dating a poodle?

Hey, I'll ... yeah though..

Also, merry love you all.. and so forth. Seriously.

Fortune favors the bald.

I'm going to try to get some sleep now... work starts at 515 for me tomorrow morning, and ends at 12ish.

And I realized today I have no idea what or where I'm going to have dinner tomorrow. That's an odd feeling (I've been relying on delivery foods... but most delivery places are shut tomorrow).

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

In my case leaving my food shopping until the last minute has paid of in spades.

Sort of.

All three christmas day guests are ill or have scratched in favour of the in-laws. Bit rude, but I can't really hold this sort of thing against people. I want to, but I simply forget.

Belaying christmas until boxing day.

Went to the butchers anyway and they felt sorry for me, so gave me the world's tiniest pheasant to cook for myself. It's like something out of a Dickens christmas carol. Feeling christmassily affirmed I gave most of the money I'd been going to spend to two Big Issue sellers.

Will be gaming online, and noisily contemplating philosophy of Christmas tomorrow, entirely to myself. Unless Raithe decides to throw a spaner in his family's christmas by coming up to stay at mine. Up to him, of course, brandy, cigars and meat, or scabby cat face.

I think I've only had pheasant once. And it was a rather large bird that technically.. had it's neck broken by the car in front of us right before we picked it up....

The joys of the New Forest.. ;

Although plucking the pheasant was not a pleasant plucking.

Have a pluckety pluck pluck Christmas!

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I have made it awake for Christmas morning.  Although I had some incredibly weird ass dreams.  Nazis and Strippers, Gangsters and Trannies, Cats and thrilling oddities. That was a very bizarre dream and I have no idea what my mind was trying to tell me.

Adapting to wakefulness, drinking tea, pondering on how the day will proceed.

There will be the annoying visit from the neighbour who will talk for an hour or so, there will be mutterings from the Grinch, some point arrangements will be made for a flying visit from my sister, and the question of just when Christmas dinner will be cooked will turn up amidst opening of presents and sorting out mom's drugs.

Which is not a sentence you ever expect to say when you're growing up.

I had a dream about a naval battle. I can't be certain, but there were probably dead Frenchmen.

Joyeux noel, tout mes amis!

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Derping around at work... and realized I can actually check in for my flight while on the clock tomorrow... not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but it's certainly a thing.

• Like 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Hm, in amongst the serious presents of the day...  a gorilla onesie, a pack of party balloons, and a "clay make a perfect  girlfriend kit"... Just what is my mother trying to say? :blink:

• Like 1

Surprisingly cool day so far. Apart from graunching my teeth on a shotgun pellet from this pheasant (#firstworldproblems) it's been cool. Loads of people keep ringing me up, while I'm getting steadily blotto on amazing wine, listening to Vaginal Fantasy Bookclub, and playing Tropico 3.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Had a blast in NWO ... watching some dude twitch stream his game on one monitor while at the same time competing with him in the races and such via my other pc. Hysterical. I nearly died laughing, so funny listening to him comment + see myself on his screen as we raced. Kept me awake. Didn't quite get my 2nd fawn, but who cares. FUN GAME TIMES.

Naptime, then family stuff, then maybe I'll switch it up and play BL2 with the spouse all evening.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

...sittin' at work, pullin' me damnable hair out wit' all the sick calls I's gettin' this mornin'...I needs ta hire more reliable peoples... :banghead:

...oh, an Merry Christmas, bowelhives... :devil:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

Edited by Sargallath Abraxium

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Got a severe case of cabin fever and couldn't stay indoors anymore, gave the damn winter weather the finger and went cycling. There was only little snow on the roads, though wearing only cycling shorts and a thin shirt made the winterly biking experience rather cold, especially downhill when going 100+. 

Even though it wasn't as much fun as I expected it still cured my cabin fever...for now. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Managed to have a nice xmas dinner at my aunt's farm but back home my mum knocked over a fan and put an inch long dent in my Gibson...along with some **** running his key down my new car I'm not feeling all that festive this week  :getlost:

Edited by WDeranged

Managed to have a nice xmas dinner at my aunt's farm but back home my mum knocked over a fan and put an inch long dent in my Gibson...along with some **** running his key down my new car I'm not feeling all that festive this week  :getlost:

Ah. Who wants a pristine goddamn electric guitar anyway, mate?

-Elwood Blues

*fail post*

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

Had breakfast around noon, which is the norm for my family on Christmas, but this year we're doing dinner with another family who does dinner at like 2 in the afternoon on Christmas, where my family normally does it at 6. So we're compromising with 4, which is just crazy early for Dinner. They're bringing everything, but I have like 2 hours to bake a pie, make iced cream, and clean the house. MADNESS.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Ah. Who wants a pristine goddamn electric guitar anyway, mate?

I know, I know...it's just that she's years away from looking all beaten up and cool, right now it just looks like a guitar with a big dent in the top.  I get pretty OCD about keeping things in good condition until they reach that "old faithful" stage where you just keep running whatever it is into the ground  :biggrin:

Trying to set up hubby with NWO so we can do a few things together. Which means using xpadder. Doubt he'll like the game much overall but we can at least do the Festivals together or something. Something besides BL2 once in a while. Woot.

I'm feeling all happy today. Family and many days being able to slough around with the hubster 24/7. Score!

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Today I consumed vast quantities of Orange Beef and Pork Fried Rice, paid for next semester's classes, and played video games for a few hours.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

A friend of mine got me a set of extra-long dumbbell bars which I tried to find for a year, now I can easily put 6x 10Kg weights on it without having to be afraid of them coming lose and smashing my face.  I put a short bar in front of the long ones for size comparison. 

Even most pro-gyms don't have these. 

extralang_zpsa6892707.jpg

Edited by Woldan

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Today I consumed vast quantities of Orange Beef and Pork Fried Rice, paid for next semester's classes, and played video games for a few hours.

I have a rather large hankering for some Americanized Chinese food myself, this afternoon. Think I'll go get some.

Just relaxing today. Definitely don't like to go out during the after-Xmas sale maddess that happens around here. Hubs is suddenly feeling poorly (a cold probably) so he's wrapped up in bed still. Poor guy. Maybe some wonton soup will cheer him up.