RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

I was going to check out the anticipated RPGs list, but 15 separate pages for 15 games? That ain't going to get rewarded with 15 page views any time soon. RPGs plus DAI and TWitcher3 to look

:lol:

Its funny that you noticed that but I felt the same thing, its a bad design. And its not like you wait in anticipation for each page as the topic isn't important enough so it becomes almost laborious :)

It's not bad design, it's shameless click farming.  Supposedly clicks is some kind of electronic currency that can somehow be converted to dollars, or so I have been told.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I was going to check out the anticipated RPGs list, but 15 separate pages for 15 games? That ain't going to get rewarded with 15 page views any time soon. RPGs plus DAI and TWitcher3 to look

Its funny that you noticed that but I felt the same thing, its a bad design. And its not like you wait in anticipation for each page as the topic isn't important enough so it becomes almost laborious :)

Indeed.  It actually prevented me from getting past #15.

• Like 1

Alan is that a joke? I'm not use to you cracking jokes :p

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Who are the teddy bears? Does that make the gamers teddy bears?

Ewoks.

Yes I knew who you were referring to with the teddy bears from Star Wars. I was asking who fits the Ewoks in the analogy (since the Empire was us)

Although in retrospect I didn't recognize that I had actually quoted "Mass Defect." Shame on me :(

Well, no the teddy bears would be some other game - so maybe a competing RPG about Teddy Ruxpin would defeat your product.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

The cerebral completionist part of me wants Eternity more than the other games, but the die-hard sci-fi nerd wants the next Mass Effect more. My inner Dunedain trumps all others and demands Inquisition immediately. Or, whenever it's ready, is fine.  8)  Next year does seem a little soon for new, cool biotic powers. 

• Like 2

All Stop. On Screen.

The cerebral completionist part of me wants Eternity more than the other games, but the die-hard sci-fi nerd wants the next Mass Effect more. My inner Dunedain trumps all others and demands Inquisition immediately. Or, whenever it's ready, is fine.  8)  Next year does seem a little soon for new, cool biotic powers. 

Yeah I also find myself wanting certain games released quicker depending on the day of the week. I suppose this is a positive for us as  end of the day 2014 won't be a disappointment as we have loads of options :w00t:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Heh, I am wanting that with FFvsXIII now FFXV last 5 years, but Mr. Nomura decided, that he hates me and move the game from PS3 to PS4 so it will probably be released on holiday 2020 :'(

All I anticipate for next year is in accordance to RPGs is Tales of Xillia 2, FFX/X-2 HD, Dark Souls 2 and hopefully Wasteland 2 and PE... But I somehow have feeling that PE will end up 2015 for some reason... Fallout 4 would be nice, but probably only if made by Obsidian...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Heh... well I am waiting for some RPGs - Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, The Witcher 3, maybe next Shadowrun returns and also Age of Decadence, once they will balance stuff out. I am on the fence with possible Fallout 4. I remember how ****ty was Fallout 3 and only F:NV managed to get some love from me. As for DA:I and possible next ME (probably not called ME 4) it all depends on the reception, but those will probably first two Bioware games that I am willing to skip and not feel any loss about it. The last two games I really enjoyed from Bioware were DA:O and first ME. DA2 was a big pile of dung, ME2 was too shooty and ME3 went even further the route of a simple corridor shooter removing all non-combat skill checks. ME didn't have many, but at least had some, ME2 had bypass and hacking minigames (which was already "huh?").

Other listed games there are not my cup of tea.

I'll get it eventually..

I should start making a list of games I plan to buy at some point. Just the KS projects are hard to keep track of..

I was thinking of starting a Wishlist thread here. May just go do that now.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

http://gamingbolt.com/15-role-playing-games-to-look-forward-to-in-2014

Take a look at this list for anticipated RPG's for 2014, wow if this list is accurate then we are REALLY going to spoilt for 2014 :dancing:

I knew about most of them except Darkest Dungeon at the end, that does look interesting

About time.  Because 2013 was utterly pathetic for RPGs.

When I think about it, I think Shadowrun (and possibly Penny Arcade Rainslick 4) is the only one with a budget of more than a few hundred thousand dollars that I played this year.

I'm looking at a list here of nominees for RPG of the Year: 3 are for the 3DS, and 1 is for the PS3. (Fire Emblem:A, Shin Megami 4, Mario & Luigi:DT and Tales of Xillia.)

Wizardry Online, Neverwinter, FF14: Realm Reborn, expansions for SW:TOR and FF11. Solid on the MMO front.

Gothic 4, Etrian Odyssey, Pokemon X/Y, Avadon 2, Aarklash... Man the list is short.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Like I said in the beginning. :)

It was just too obvious- and the website code was changing all the time. That's really not Bethesda-style. They would have finished everything first, and then kept it running till the end.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Like I said in the beginning. :)

It was just too obvious- and the website code was changing all the time. That's really not Bethesda-style. They would have finished everything first, and then kept it running till the end.

I am quite sure that they had to have a lot of laugh there though :D Being on Beth's team and knowing that it's fake :D

Good news, certainly. The last thing Fallout needs is to go further into the future and making the setting even more improbably dead and desolate. I'm generally not big on the idea of prequels for every game and its dog these days, but I think Fallout needs a bit of a rewind.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I certainly hope they don't make another jump in time. I hope they Boston (or wherever) run no later than almost immediately after the events of NV. I wouldn't mind if it ran concurrent to 3.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

So now that I've watched the trailers from VGX (the only thing I gave the least bit of a **** about from that show) on YouTube, I'd just like to say: 

NO MAN'S SKY!  NO MAN'S SKY'S!!  NO MAN'S SKY!!!  BAH GAWD, NO MAN'S SKY!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNVgVl6v6YU

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction

here's a like for posting Amy Adams  :dancing:

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.