What you having for dinner tonight?

Gorth

A lot of alcohol.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

I had some gigantic prawns steam fried in olive oil, chipotle salt, and mead.

Eaten with plain white bread dipped in the juices.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Went out to a new place that's pretty much across the street from where we live called Amass. It's mostly French or French inspired type stuff and was really good.

For starters I had steak tartare, oysters, and the best potato leek soup I'd ever had in my life while my wife had the duck rillettes. We then followed that with a beef bourguignon for me and scallops for her. For dessert we shared some kind of toffee bread pudding and vanilla bean ice cream.

If you are ever crashing on my couch I'd highly recommend it

Free games updated 3/4/21

Planning ahead for the traditional Sunday ritual (no, not church, NFL football) I think I'm going to make twice baked potatoes today and also whip up a salad of some sort.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Pork chop, soft white bread, black pepper, salt.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Fajitas, margaritas(on the rocks, not that slushie crap), and some Tres Leches Cake.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

The finished taters:

nXUnTOG.jpg

:yes:

Damn those do look good, what's in them? Cheese and bacon bits?

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

No sour cream, just potato, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and bacon.  I don't get super crazy mashing the potato either, I like to have a few chunks in there.

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

No sour cream, just potato, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese, and bacon.  I don't get super crazy mashing the potato either, I like to have a few chunks in there.

Wow, that sounds like my type of potato mix. Two types of cheese...I applaud you sir :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to make a salad:

• Romaine
  • Cucumber
  • Tomatoes
  • Onions
  • Olives
  • Artichoke Hearts
  • Pepperoncini
  • Feta Cheese
  • Anchovies

I've done all the other ingredients together in some combination or another, except the anchovies, I've never tried putting that on a salad before.  That's the wild card.  I'm excited.  :dancing:

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I've been trying out the different kinds of fish you get here in Denmark. There's a really good fishmonger nearby so I get it extremely fresh. They're not the same as in Finland although it's the same sea. I've especially liked the mackerel (fried, grilled in the oven, smoked), and cod. Yesterday we also had some crab claws. Boiled them in brine. Nice, but not as good as Pacific crab.

I have a project. It's a tabletop RPG. It's free. It's a work in progress. Find it here: www.brikoleur.com

Brown bread, good butter, and comb honey.

-Elwood Blues

I made myself some Bolognese mince this weekend so I'm having that for lunch with spaghetti. Yummy

Also the mince can be frozen nicely and kept for other meals

• Like 1

John Milton 

Lamb shank, slow cooked with onion and bacon. Nothing special, but quite nice. Cooked rice with the juices.

Venison later.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Salmon, asparagus, wild rice--salmon topped with mix of white miso, lemon, honey, stoneground mustard, and Dijon mustard before being cooked at 450F.

http://cbrrescue.org/

Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forests and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoors experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person.----Fred Bear

http://michigansaf.org/

The rice in lamb stock was a terrible idea. For some reason it went all to mush and tasted foul.

Must have been something in bone?

Anyway, never again.

-Elwood Blues

Crab cakes, oysters, charcuterie, smoked pork eggs benedict, and blood orange mimosas

Good breakfast.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues