What you having for dinner tonight?

Gorth

Why no stock cubes? Can you not get good ones in Austria?

Stock cubes contain a lot of food preservatives and various flavor enhancers, which aren't very healthy and would kind of ruin the purpose behind the meal. And the soup is tasty without that crap.

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

Why no stock cubes? Can you not get good ones in Austria?

Stock cubes contain a lot of food preservatives and various flavor enhancers, which aren't very healthy and would kind of ruin the purpose behind the meal. And the soup is tasty without that crap.

I'm pretty sure you need salt in it at least.

And for reference, I'll try and remember to check my stock cubes for crap. If they're crap free I'll post the brand for ya.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I recently came across an odd fellow eating boneless chicken wings and I had to stop and ask him why he would willingly do such a thing. Did he lose a bet? Did he have no other options for food? No, no reasons that might actually make any kind of sense. His answer was that it's easier and he doesn't like eating around the bone.... After I picked my jaw up off the ground I thanked him for his answer and promptly left so that he could think about what he just said

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

I recently came across an odd fellow eating boneless chicken wings and I had to stop and ask him why he would willingly do such a thing. Did he lose a bet? Did he have no other options for food? No, no reasons that might actually make any kind of sense. His answer was that it's easier and he doesn't like eating around the bone.... After I picked my jaw up off the ground I thanked him for his answer and promptly left so that he could think about what he just said

I ate boneless chicken wings before, they were called nuggets.

If I'm going to eat buffalo wings, I'm eating them with the bone-in and dipped in blue cheese dressing.

• Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

I can understand someone not wanting to eat around the bone.

Aren't there some pretty good stuffed chicken wing recipes? Lemongrass, garlic, rice noodles, chilli, lime zest etc.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I've been craving In-N-Out but we don't have any in the state :(

We don't have any in Houston, but I prefer Little Bitty Burger Barn or Hubcap Grill when I want a burger.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

We have a weird gourmet burger scene here but all I want is a competently done meat and cheese and no frills burger

I go to Whataburger when I want that ****.

We have a weird gourmet burger scene here but all I want is a competently done meat and cheese and no frills burger

Don't be a hater Shady, take a look at some of these burgers

http://m.cheeseandburger.com/#/America

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I eat my fair share of the more creative burger shaped heart attacks but sometimes you just want something simple

I go to Whataburger when I want that ****.

We don't have those either :/

• Like 1

We don't have those either :/

You poor man.

• Like 1

I eat my fair share of the more creative burger shaped heart attacks but sometimes you just want something simple

I hear you, sometimes you just feel like a hamburger that is simple where the focus is on the patty and not 3-4 other ingredients that can end up neutralizing the taste of the patty

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Sorry, in all my blathering I never mentioned what I actually ate for dinner

We went to a place called The Kitchen in Boulder and I had half a dozen oysters, some beef carpaccio, and some pasta.

I always like to read the menus of restaurants that people post, this place looks very cool

Tell me Shady why is it  that your wife and friends don't want to go to the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant? What is the reason you can't gather support for this type of gastronomic experience, the restaurant looks amazing. Imagine eating Buffalo  and Elk :yes:

http://buckhorn.com/suppermenu.php

John Milton 

Up betimes and broke my fast with chorizo sausage, stale bread, good hummus, and a banana. Coffee with almond milk.

-Elwood Blues

We went to a place called The Kitchen in Boulder and I had half a dozen oysters, some beef carpaccio, and some pasta.

I always like to read the menus of restaurants that people post, this place looks very cool

Tell me Shady why is it that your wife and friends don't want to go to the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant? What is the reason you can't gather support for this type of gastronomic experience, the restaurant looks amazing. Imagine eating Buffalo and Elk :yes:

Yeah, nobody is really lining up to go try it. If they go they'll probably just get something normal like a steak and since there are better steaks to be had elsewhere... Also, I've had both buffalo and elk before and I'm not real big on either :/ I am mostly curious to try alligator or snake but not curious enough to go by myself Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Tell me Shady why is it that your wife and friends don't want to go to the Buckhorn Exchange restaurant? What is the reason you can't gather support for this type of gastronomic experience, the restaurant looks amazing. Imagine eating Buffalo and Elk :yes:

Yeah, nobody is really lining up to go try it. If they go they'll probably just get something normal like a steak and since there are better steaks to be had elsewhere... Also, I've had both buffalo and elk before and I'm not real big on either :/ I am mostly curious to try alligator or snake but not curious enough to go by myself

Okay makes sense

John Milton 

OMG, I'm so excited about my dinner tonight, I'm making myself  a cheese fondue :dancing:  :dancing:

I have two authentic Swiss Cheeses, Emmenthal and Gruyere and an excellent and easy recipe. So its going to be a cheese feast !!!

John Milton 

Woldo, I checked and my 'Kallo Organic' stock cubes have no weird artificial stuff in them. Again I recommend them, while applauding your rejection of Nestle/Knorr headache inducing crudballs.

-Elwood Blues

• 2 weeks later...

I've decided to treat myself today and get an Eisbein for lunch, I know its unhealthy but I have been fairly consistent at gym  so it should be okay :dancing:

• Like 1

John Milton