The NFL 2013 Thread

Keyrock

So once the Chargers opened up the offense and started slinging it around, they were quite effective.  Too bad it took them 3 quarters to figure that out.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It really was a shameful 3/4 ... but it's okay, Manning needs and deserves the trophy this year. Once he gets that out of the way, next year we'll send the Chargers all the way to face the Seahawks and deliver their second consecutive SB loss.  :yes:

All Stop. On Screen.

Wow. That's disgusting. I wouldn't be surprised if that is bring some sort of law. It sure is  showing a lack of morals either way. Now, it makes me almost want to root for the 49ers. :p

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Let's not just assume the C-Hox will just beat the Niners.  I'd say they're the favorites, but anything can happen in a one game scenario.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Broncos are doing the same thing:

Tickets are only available for residents of billing addresses in the Rocky Mountain region, including Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Montana, South Dakota and Western Kansas.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2014/01/12/broncos-vs-patriots-playoff-tickets-go-on-sale-monday-in-denver/25020/

I think the biggest downside to the Broncos beating the Chargers is that it kills any possibility of us seeing Philip Rivers rocking a bolo tie at a press conference for the rest of the season.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Maybe the best thing to happen during this weekend of football:  The introduction of sideline reporter Allie LaForce: 

3.gif  :wub:

That almost made up for being subjected to listening to Dierdorf one last time.

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Looks like the Lions hired Jim Caldwell as their new coach.  Caldwell's vacant, emotionless stare on the sidelines is quite a contrast to Schwartz's antics.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

For the Lions fans out there that are not familiar with Jim Caldwell, here is a quick visual tutorial of the many demeanors of Jim Caldwell:

Happy Jim Caldwell

colts-jim-caldwell.jpg

Mad as **** Jim Caldwell

caldwell2.jpg

Sad Jim Caldwell

jim-caldwell.jpg

Stepped on a nail Jim Caldwell

caldwell.jpg

Just found out he won Powerball Jim Caldwell

96485858.jpg

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

Grantland Fauxclusive Goodell's Inbox

:lol:

I posted a link rather than the picture because thar be foul language, maties.  The correspondence with Jerry Jones in my favorite part.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

That decision took us in Seattle a little by surprise as well. I'd always thought that teams were required to provide a portion of the tickets for fans of the other team. But the previous week the tickets for the Saints sold out in virtually no time flat, so maybe this was a response. Anyway, win or lose it should be fun... and we'll always have Harbaugh's theatrics to liven things up.

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

That decision took us in Seattle a little by surprise as well. I'd always thought that teams were required to provide a portion of the tickets for fans of the other team. But the previous week the tickets for the Saints sold out in virtually no time flat, so maybe this was a response. Anyway, win or lose it should be fun... and we'll always have Harbaugh's theatrics to liven things up.

It should be a great hard-nosed battle.  I'm setting the over/under on the amount of times "chippy" is used by the broadcast crew during the game at 12 1/2.  We got ****y Pete on one side (I love me some ****y Pete) and the always animated Jimbo on the other side.  If nothing else it promises to be entertaining.  I just hope it's not a blowout.

Also, this is an excuse for me to post one of my favorite gifs, The ****y Pete Strut:

Pete%2BCarroll%2Bshit%2Beating%2Bgrin%2B

Edit:  Gosh darn expletive filter censoring out c o c k y  :facepalm:

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

It should be a great hard-nosed battle.  I'm setting the over/under on the amount of times "chippy" is used by the broadcast crew during the game at 12 1/2.  We got ****y Pete on one side (I love me some ****y Pete) and the always animated Jimbo on the other side.  If nothing else it promises to be entertaining.  I just hope it's not a blowout.

Also, this is an excuse for me to post one of my favorite gifs, The ****y Pete Strut:

Pete%2BCarroll%2Bshit%2Beating%2Bgrin%2B

Edit:  Gosh darn expletive filter censoring out c o c k y  :facepalm:

I have decided I shall use this next time I visit my bank.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.