The NFL 2013 Thread

Keyrock

Wow. That was ana ctual real reasoned post.

My biggest issue with the decision has nothing to do with luck. It has to do with the flat out lies and bullcrap that the Colts owner did and how the 'fans'  let him get away with it outside of some mild fake outrage.

If situations were reversed, and Manning had chosen to leave for whatever reason, he's be crapped on for hisloyalty.

Even though owner flat out lied, disrespected, spit, and bullcraped. he claimed it was not about the money, he claimed he and Manning were 'friends' (if a friend (all 3 of them) lied and spit and my face like he did to Manning they would no longer be my friend), etc., etc.

I hope Luck has a great career but I hop he doesn't win a SB unless he leaves the Colts. That franchise doesn't deserve one as long as they have that scumbag evil piece of crap owner.

• Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Looks like the Chargers' strategy of staying conservative and allowing Andy Dalton to implode worked to perfection.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

That was a fun game in Green Bay.  I love those games where it's so cold that you can see the players' breath, even in the far away wide-angle shots (so long as I'm watching from home and don't have to be out there in the cold).

• Like 1

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'd eb surprised doesn't beat Carolina. In fact, it'll probably be a blow out.

My predictions:

DEN over SD (if DEN loses the coach should be fired)

NE over INDY would not be shocking if Indy wins this in an upset)

SF over CAR (no contest)

NO draw SEA (this will be decided by a FG)

Holy smokes that was a hilarious ending to the C-Hox/Saints game!  Marques Colston, what the **** was that?  :lol:  That has to be one of the dumbest things I've seen in a NFL game in a long time.

• Like 2

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I have to agree. They still had a chance of winning. Just go out of bounds. Not to mention that silly FG attempt earlier. Seattle's D is good but they aren't gonna win the SB on neutral ground if they can't pass the ball better (the last ctach notwithstanding). Also, NO needed to trust Brees more.

What's the difference between KC and NE? The coach. Andy Reid is, and always will be a playoff loser. Such an overrated punk. I hope he doesn't win Coach of the Year.

That was also the difference in the NO-SEA game. Coaching. And, there it is surprising, because the Saints coach is really good but he made some silly choices in this one and allowed his players to run amok with foolish choices.

In theory, the whiners are one of favourite teams, but in practice, harbaugh gives me the heebiejeebies.

Had to stop watching the saints game after the first quarter btw., writing was already on the wall.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Oh hell yes Tina and Amy are gonna kill the Globes tonight I can't wait to see who Scarlett is wearing cause you know Leo will make the wrong Boss color choice AGAIN hold on I'm being told this is a football thread some sort of serious discussion about a shameful display of balls

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Watching the Chargers offense play today is just plain painful, like watching the Cowboys play level painful.  How the heck are the Broncos only up 17 right now?

Edit: 17-7.  I don't expect a comeback, but that would be pretty hilarious.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸