KaineParker's hopefully attractive women thread.

Rosbjerg

...russian super skanks.

But.. those are my favourites too! [i was going to post a pic, but I know LadyCrimson would have a heart attack if I did]

Don't worry, oby will do it for you.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

It's funny, all of my more meaningful relationships have been with daughters of military officers.

Semi-related:

uniform.jpg

LOL, if you've only ever been loved by Army brats, then no wonder you feel weird. ;)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Most authentic European beauty looks like.

Last genetic studies show genetic difference between Slavs and people  from Russian North.  Scientists create hypothesis for explain this:  people from Russian North are assimilated descendants of pre-Neolithic populace of Europe. After invasion of Southern peoples in Europe  during Neolithic Revolution they migrate to north-East and survive here during many thousands years. They are mentioned as Hyperboreans by Herodotus, as Bjarmians by Scandinavians, and as elf's by Western Europeans.

It's how Europeans 30 000 years ago looks like.

gallery_promo20955146.jpg

gravet11.jpg

http://donsmaps.com/sungaea.html

http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/gravett.htm

it's how Europeans looks like 14 000 ago

boysmarche.gif

and this is how their modern descendants from Russian North looks like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLo6_1S35pw&feature=share&list=UURwTkq9hLPDyJAtGcDpGuAQ

I think something's wrong with my monitor. Every time oby types a post all I see is the word 'rakism'.

Hrm. Maybe I should post this as a problem in Skeeter's.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

uniform.jpg

I actually enjoyed this movie for some reason

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It's funny, all of my more meaningful relationships have been with daughters of military officers.

LOL, if you've only ever been loved by Army brats, then no wonder you feel weird. ;)

Obviously, "army" is a bit different here in a conscript system, but does probably fairly universally represent at least a home with emphasised traditional gender roles and a high value placed on education. They've been extremely fit girly girls with a strong drive and ambition.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Obviously, "army" is a bit different here in a conscript system, but does probably fairly universally represent at least a home with emphasised traditional gender roles and a high value placed on education. They've been extremely fit girly girls with a strong drive and ambition.

For your safety: in the UK they are just plain nuts.

-Elwood Blues

I think something's wrong with my monitor. Every time oby types a post all I see is the word 'rakism'.

Hrm. Maybe I should post this as a problem in Skeeter's.

It's funny how Anthropology and Population genetics outrage you. Looks like religious  butthurt.

Maybe moar ancient beauty of  paleo-Europeans/ White-eyed Chuds cure your pain?

p170pn6o1h15331b0blu711oi1rh8j.jpg

adfeda18bc61037572496e8aa51adbbe.jpg

p170emgthu8u1p071et91pa18oom.jpg

0sad73A4960.jpg

p179cqqa6q1fktheee2g2bp7sl9.jpg

It's funny how Anthropology and Population genetics outrage you. Looks like religious  butthurt.

Maybe moar ancient beauty of  paleo-Europeans/ White-eyed Chuds cure your pain?

p170pn6o1h15331b0blu711oi1rh8j.jpg

Not bad, I'll give you that.

(Must have been cold there...)

Fit_Girl_Friday_13.jpg

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

It took a fair degree of digging to even find a mention of her being Jewish, online. Putin accused the band of being anti-semites. Perhaps oby is confusing his trolling.

-Elwood Blues

Is that a pokémon cosplay?

yup

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

It took a fair degree of digging to even find a mention of her being Jewish, online. Putin accused the band of being anti-semites. Perhaps oby is confusing his trolling.

Do you never see anti-semitic Jews?

http://www.gilad.co.uk/the-wandering-who/

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2010/jan/17/shlomo-sand-judaism-israel-jewish

Actually only Jews can be anti-semites today.

Anyway she have non-Russian appearance, she more similar to this girl from Israel.

1288181908_0014.jpg

P.S. It's funny how be provocateur agent from FSB (honey pot for stupid oppositioners) is ok for you, but mentioned about Jewish origin of this girl forced you to:

It took a fair degree of digging to even find a mention of her being Jewish, online.

I swear, if oby mentions racial stereotypes once more I am going to crap out a kidney and mail it to the modsquad.

• Like 5

-Elwood Blues

Hey Oby, I know your a troll and everything, but I'm still in the mood.

I'm a fairly open-minded person and hardly a White Knight of the internet.

But what I am is one of the good guys, a product of The Enlightenment and the triumph of Western Liberal democracy. That means I'm implacably opposed to the Occidental totalitarianism that seems to breed like Typhus East of the The Vistula.

So, please, do us all a favour a **** off.

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

Well he never explicitly says racist stuff, it's just heavilly insinuated. It's actually quite skillful and seems to require alot of effort!

But yes, do please piss off Oby, enough is enough.

You're not the kind of rise I'm looking for in this thread...

Edited by Azdeus
  • Like 1

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

The word we're looking for is dog-whistle.

We all know what he's getting at, which is why he's doing it. This is a privately owned website with strict rules. I'm just surprised he's allowed to get away with it. I've been ordered to remove fairly innocent images (Chainmail bikini squad springs to mind) yet Oby can play stealth-anti-semite all day and not be moderated. Oh well.

• Like 2

sonsofgygax.JPG