Pictures of your games Part 3

Rosbjerg

What game is that Drudanae?

I'm pretty sure that's Drakensang.  

I'm playing Drakensang 2, hence the similarities.

Is Drakensang: River of Time considered Drakensang 2?  Plus there's the Philesasson's Secret Expansion correct to RoT.  River of Time is also a prequel to Drakensang?  Is that correct?

Edited by SadExchange

What game is that Drudanae?

I'm pretty sure that's Drakensang.  

I'm playing Drakensang 2, hence the similarities.

Is Drakensang: River of Time considered Drakensang 2? 

Yes

Plus there's the Philesasson's Secret Expansion correct to RoT. 

Yes, Phileasson's Secret is an expansion to River of Time.  An expansion that's extremely heavy on combat (unlike the base game).

River of Time is also a prequel to Drakensang?  Is that correct?

Yes

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Nah, I got the steelworks island up and running pretty fast.

I managed to get the positive economy and money coming in. All of the things I'd set up and running the previous mission were going well, although it was a surprise starting with hardly any "money", had to get my trade going before I could build up the Tycoon side of things. Didn't take much to get them working smoothly. Pumped out the container ships, just got the "that other guy screwed up, you now get his uranium plant working and build the war fleet!"

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

I really like how Just Cause 2 can look sometimes:

justcausesunset_zpsdf57e394.jpg

Imagine if they had licensed the Avalanche engine and let someone make an RPG with it. Dreamy.

• Like 2

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I don't care what anyone says, I think Just Cause 2 is great.  The sheer level of madness and mayhem that you can cause in that game is glorious.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I don't care what anyone says, I think Just Cause 2 is great.  The sheer level of madness and mayhem that you can cause in that game is glorious.

There are people who say JC2 ain't great?

Where?

Where are those illusive strange people? :p

• Like 1

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Im' still confused. Just how many summoned phantoms were there???? Or is the summoner the one  in white? What's going on?

Shouldn't you know how to differentiate between summoned/invading players and the "host" by now?

Well ?#$%#$*! he posted screens where the host is not or is just barely visible and they were from multiple battles not just one. And it's PC  version where the mod everything. So shouldn't you just ?"$?"*$%!!"%&?

1.13 killed off Ja2.