The (hopefully) attractive men thread

obyknven

The (hopefully) attractive men thread

The guy in the 4th pic has nice "bedroom" eyes...other than that ... meh. Just kinda average. :p

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

We already tried to do this thread once and in the end we could only post classy gentlemen, so it closed down.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Better. ;) I don't like stylized/moussed hair, tho.

I do often like varied/non-idealistically handsome actors, but that's a combo of liking looks + their onscreen charisma/character portrayal.

We already tried to do this thread once and in the end we could only post classy gentlemen, so it closed down.

I like classy dressed dudes, or shirtless and jeans, or just their face. Not really into most "hot dudes" type pics. They're usually too artificial.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Better. ;) I don't like stylized/moussed hair, tho.

I do often like varied/non-idealistically handsome actors, but that's a combo of liking looks + their onscreen charisma/character portrayal.

I like classy dressed dudes, or shirtless and jeans, or just their face. Not really into most "hot dudes" type pics. They're usually too artificial.

For reference can I ask what that you post a pic that you consider hot

Also IIRC, this is more your taste:

tumblr_m962w6LRx11rqnd6e.jpg

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

village_idiot.gif

Eastern Germans ( Germanizied crypto-slavs )

0,,775578_4,00.jpg

0,,4840938_303,00.jpg

Volga Germans ( Eastern Germans migrated into Russia in time of Catherine the Great )
sfoooZ1xQYQ.jpg

aaad1b7f4834.jpg

z_697819b1.jpg

Slav (Belorussian) guy from WW2 time
1tD05I1z14I.jpg

Russian guys from WW2 time
 ded.jpg

16564_600.jpg

Modern Russians
1262703109_petrenko-1308.jpg

ivan-n_msi-5.jpg

tumblr_mqea7ckxBm1rrv1jto1_500.jpg

1361517978_247795_s1.jpg

1361517956_new.3666.1b.jpg

2459.jpg

vasiliy_stepanov_kammerer.jpg

0_JIu97jWtc.jpg

e151081404c6.jpg

70375193.jpg

383573295.jpg

I support this thread for any member that wants to see cute or interesting men

Also there is nothing wrong with wanting to improve your image as a man so we may get some good tips

Good call Oby :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Depends what is meant by hot. For me it's more about facial expression than visible skin, or something about a pose. I do find forearms/arms extra sexy, so those Avenger posters of Hawkeye were nice. :dancing: Also, not too "buffed" and needz to look at least close to 30. Not into the "really young" look.

lol...Cillian Murphy. Yeah, he's an odd duck - often "creepy" but on the other hand, kinda hot on-screen, because of the intense gaze.

I don't net-surf for random "handsome dudes" at all, and I'm not going to start now, so all I'd have is famous people references. :p But...

fiennesstrangedays1.jpg

SimonBaker24a.jpg

Ken-Watanabe01.jpg

• Like 1

Depends what is meant by hot. For me it's more about facial expression than visible skin, or something about a pose. I do find forearms/arms extra sexy, so those Avenger posters of Hawkeye were nice. :dancing: Also, not too "buffed" and needz to look at least close to 30. Not into the "really young" look.

lol...Cillian Murphy. Yeah, he's an odd duck - often "creepy" but on the other hand, kinda hot on-screen, because of the intense gaze.

I don't net-surf for random "handsome dudes" at all, and I'm not going to start now, so all I'd have is famous people references. :p But...

SimonBaker24a.jpg

Ken-Watanabe01.jpg

Personally I am also interested in what you and other ladies on the forum consider are attractive guys. Obviously men and women would see this differently but it will be insightful nonetheless :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I prefer Patrick Stewart's pizza pic. :biggrin:

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/339786117530415104/photo/1

Clint Eastwood is definitely hot.

Jason Isaac can be too. Just not in that blonde-haired Harry Potter role, ick.

Jason-Isaacs.jpg

Jason_Isaacs.jpg

Clint Eastwood is definitely hot.

clinteastwood_ilbuonoilbruttoilcattivo3.

Yeah he does have a  certain look to him :)

John Milton 

So again a thread about hot men derails by everyone posting their men's men picks.
Mandatory Sean Connery pic:
sean-connery-chaps-gun.jpg?t=1242082850

village_idiot.gif

If we're going to derail some..  Then let us do it properly with humour

iwouldcryforyou.jpg

<snip>

Followed by half-nekkid Sci-Fi authors posing as the reverse geners on a sci-fi cover pose..

GenderFlip_zps46bccf02.jpg

Edited by Gorth
Profanity (middle pic removed)
  • Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

This thread has established that either I'm extremely picky, or I'm just not gay yet.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.