The (hopefully) attractive men thread

obyknven

Gotta admit. I was attracted to Ryan Gosling during this scene..

I'll admit, Ryan Gosling is definitely sexy.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Like a rainbow fish and with the same level of charisma.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Like a rainbow fish and with the same level of charisma.

I'm not seeing that exactly.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Yes he is good looking and charismatic. Nothing wrong with being honest :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I asked my girlfriend and she chimed in:

Ryan Reynolds (I picked the picture, though)

450_ryan-reynolds-blade-trinity-blade-60

Young Harrison Ford

39eedf9cd5c6b6d021a239486b56d288.jpg

Wolverine ("You mean Hugh Jackman?" "No! Wolverine only!" apparently)

Wolverine%20new%20pic.jpg

Ian Somerhalder

tumblr_static_ian-somerhalder-damon-salv

Topher Grace (Response: Really? Eric Forman?)

eye-candy-topher-grace-3.jpg

Chris Evans' ass

tumblr_m2i59fG36e1qgg4jpo1_500.gif

• Like 1

Ryan Gosling does nothing for me at all. At least not from watching him in movies. It's like watching a robot.

Ryan Reynolds is a cutie (tho I prefer him clean-shaven :p ), and when he works out and shows it off, he looks pretty good to boot.

And Benedict Cumberbatch ... man has a voice and a stare like no one else. 

That man's voice dazzles. I could be blindfolded while he just recited pages out of an encyclopedia and ... well, nvm.

• Like 3
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oby has bad taste in men.

Actually.. I tried this thread on a few women last night. It seems he is winning this thread too!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

If that's the case I think oby needs to have a wee sit down with some milky tea and a chocolate biscuit and ask himself if he's really angry about politics, or something else is bugging him...

• Like 2

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You guys can never guess which pic was the absolute favourite (for my little group of women) of the ones posted in this thread so far.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

You guys can never guess which pic was the absolute favourite (for my little group of women) of the ones posted in this thread so far.

Sean Connery?

That's actually what made me like them, rather than the all too polished pictures we often see.

I like the one of Benedict, myself. ;) And yeah...I get tired of the make-up/photoshop-perfect pics. I often wonder what they might look like in the morning/just puttering around the house. One of my fave things about my hubs is how adorable he is half-asleep with sleep-tousled hair. 

Actually.. I tried this thread on a few women last night. It seems he is winning this thread too!

Well, he's posted the most pics ... probably not hard to "win" with that ratio. ;)

But yeah...he's posted a few that fit my tastes as well. Not the Bieber-wanna-be's, but a few others.

This thread could use more non-Caucasians.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Ralph Fiennes

And what? More than ten percent of Russians are gingers? I seriously thought my kind were exclusively from Britain, that is so weird. 

While I'm here, Patrick Stewart always makes me feel safe, protected, kind. I find that attractive. 

patrick_stewart_contemplative_zps1f12c77

• Like 1

All Stop. On Screen.

Shouldn't this be "glorious purebred slav master race thread"? At least be a man about it.

This is thread is supposed to be about attractive men, not inbred ogres.

• Like 2

patrick_stewart_contemplative_zps1f12c77

There are two kinds of bald men in this world :  Uncle Fester and the Patrick Stewart.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."