The (hopefully) attractive women thread.

Better-quality-Mixed-colors-Sexy-Ladies-

large.jpg

482298_438803326199117_1648933676_n.jpg

And to beat Wals to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H74ScaTLgiQ

Edited by KaineParker
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

my fav 80s girl:

photo.jpg

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

And to beat Wals to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H74ScaTLgiQ

LOL

EDIT: I'm blaming you for me getting toast crumbs all over the place, jigging about to this.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Jordan+Carver+%283%29.jpg

Hm, also still impressed how the ladies hold 5 of those big mugs in each hand.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

tumblr_mjt4b8aS2o1qfzwmwo1_500.png

Just out of bias, Sagna's wife.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

And you spend all this time on the internet?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

Well he does hail from dreamland...

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Doesn't take long to look at 20 women.

• Like 1

This thread become boring to me. I enconter at least 10 - 20 beautyful girls every day IRL. Majority of girls presented in this thread looks quite ugly in comparision to them. 

Get some google-glasses already.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

This thread become boring to me. I enconter at least 10 - 20 beautyful girls every day IRL. Majority of girls presented in this thread looks quite ugly in comparision to them. 

But Oby we don't all work in Russian brothels and strip-clubs, so I admit you have an advantage :brows:

• Like 2

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

But I draw them, that artist bull has gotten me into lots of places. :brows:

• Like 2
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

But I draw them, that artist bull has gotten me into lots of places. :brows:

*Walsingham is frozen in stunned silence*

-Elwood Blues

;But Oby we don't all work in Russian brothels and strip-clubs, so I admit you have an advantage :brows:

Say guy who never been in Russia, and probably never meet with true Russians ( majority of "Russian" emigrants on the West are not Russians IRL ).

Per my entire life in Russia i only once see prostitute-girl from Ukraine ( quite ugly ) in Moscow hotel, and visit strip-club 2 times (slag-parties, striptease-girls looks not bad, but not perfect ). Obviously, i talk not about such poor girls.

Edited by obyknven

Mother Russia. Where all women are beautiful.

Tell that to the babushka

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

;But Oby we don't all work in Russian brothels and strip-clubs, so I admit you have an advantage :brows:

Say guy who never been in Russia, and probably never meet with true Russians ( majority of "Russian" emigrants on the West are not Russians IRL ).

Per my entire life in Russia i only once see prostitute-girl from Ukraine ( quite ugly ) in Moscow hotel, and visit strip-club 2 times (slag-parties, striptease-girls looks not bad, but not perfect ). Obviously, i talk not about such poor girls.

You right I haven't been to Russia but you should come to South Africa or go to Dubai. You'll meet loads of hot Russian strippers. But we also have Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Romanian and many other East European girls working here. I can promise you the Russian strippers are amongst the most beautiful, the problem is they are just after money and you can't have a real relationship with them

By the way I have no issue with a person who is stripper as a job, I don't judge people and I know its a tough life. But the facts speak for themselves, we do have loads of Russian strippers in South Africa :dancing:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Just look at his sig. The women in this thread are dirty mongrel mixed-race abominations. Only purebred master race non-Western whites (i.e. Russians,) are worthy of his attention.

For the record, mixed "race" = best "race."

Edited by AGX-17
  • Like 2

God yes, give me a "mix" every day of the week. Yum yum.. In fact almost anything mixed with Scandi makes for a stunner in my book.

Like Miss Johansson, half Danish half Jewish..

Scarlett_Johansson_makeup_work-cropped-p

• Like 2

Fortune favors the bald.

Is Jewish really a "mix?"

(I honestly don't know.  In my experiences I thought "Jewish" was a lot like "Catholic" in that it was a religion that could be held by people of a variety of races.)

Having said that, Scarlett is stunningly beautiful.

No less specific than describing someone as Danish I expect. The religion you speak of is Judaism, which many Jews happen to practice. I'm sure someone will put this in better terms, as opposed to someone whose knowledge of the subject comes from playing Civilization.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

But the facts speak for themselves, we do have loads of Russian strippers in South Africa :dancing:

Find some photos of "Russian" girl's from Maverics. They look not too Russian for me, some girls have Mediterranean or Baltic/East European appearance.

Mavericks.jpg

2bd61a398b8b187d3b6aac77a550407e.img.jpg

Anyway they looks not so much for me.

I think you can't understand difference between ethnic Russians, Russian citizen's and Russian-speakers. Majority of "Russians" inhabited not in Russia actually is Russian-speakers (i.e. people of different origin possessed by Soviet culture). Most of them from East European countries destroyed by neo-liberal politics and wars, these people have no choice, for survive they do any ****ty job (In other words WASPS turned entire East European countries into brothel, as they do in Cuba before Revolution). Meanwhile situation in our country quite different, we have a lot of money and normal job's, our womens can choice better fate for yourself.