Best Police in the World

obyknven

Best Police in the World  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What country have best Police in the World

They're not pretty enough for you? I don't think you can afford to be that shallow Oby.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

On other video Ukrainians play in Total War.

http://youtu.be/rWNdeRtBmWA

They're not pretty enough for you? I don't think you can afford to be that shallow Oby.

Whole Humanity is not pretty enough for me. Just arrogant stupid monkeys. Why i must make exclusion for someone? No-no, thanks, support of some bastards just because they is own bastards it's western trait, keep it to yourself.

That vid is actually full of people being singled out and beat the crap up while they are lying down. I guess your outrage is pretty selective. 

Seriously though, shield walls as an answer to an angry mob roman legion style only presents a target, potentially very dangerous if someone has a Molotov, it went out of style decades ago. Crowd control and picking out individuals for arrest is all about mobility and initiative now. We have had a lot of practice on people protesting against the EU, or the G5, World Bank, Macdonalds, whatever. 

The difference between police brutality and effective crowd control often comes down to tactics. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

That vid is actually full of people being singled out and beat the crap up while they are lying down. I guess your outrage is pretty selective. 

Seriously though, shield walls as an answer to an angry mob only presents a target, potentially very dangerous if someone has a Molotov, it went out of style decades ago. Crowd control and picking out individuals for arrest is all about mobility and initiative now. 

These protesters attack presidential headquarter, police just try protect it from crowd. Just imagine how fast US police begin shot into people in case of similar attack against White house. Instead of this both sides play here in old slavic game "wall vs wall", it's very ritualized violence. I think all participiants IRL have much of fun from this.

http://youtu.be/JKCjH7p8d-I

It's interesting, because by posting images, oby gives the _impression that there's a lot of content going up, and there's much to take issue with. But in fact these were probably skimmed in a few seconds from elsewhere.

It's like what would happen if someone process improved trolling.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Besides, everybody knows that the Turks kept raiding present-day Ukraine to fill the harem for a reason.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Besides, everybody knows that the Turks kept raiding present-day Ukraine to fill the harem for a reason.

Duty free cigarettes?

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Meanwhile someone in US want participate in Ukrainian mass fights. :cat:
 https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/help-ukrainian-terminate-powers-president-yanukovych-using-united-states-armed-fortses/bqwWywzy

we petition the obama administration to:
Help Ukrainian terminate the powers of President Yanukovych, using the United States Armed Fortses.
11.30.2013 Ukrainian special forces were used against peaceful protesters without warning, Independence Square in Kiev was locked at night with all who were there. After that, many people got injured not justified. This means that Yanukovych became indicator of.
So give the Ukrainian powers United States Armed Fortses for military aggression against Yanukovych. Ukrainian asking for military aid against the dictatorship

I even don't known what is better - just give Ukraine as gift to EU (in this case all these "nice" people with strong Nazi traditions just migrate into Europe and become not our problem (http://vladko.dreamwidth.org/14911.html)) or use this as Casus belli for begin of Russian intervention into Ukraine.

People petition for all kinds of stuff.  

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

People petition for all kinds of stuff.  

Judging by the spelling it might even have been oby. :)

• Like 2

-Elwood Blues

I'm just making wild accusations here, I know. But if the protesters had been pro Russian your headline would have read the reverse.

This can be said about many post in this thread. It looks like they were written by Russian teenagers who never seen the world outside of the scope of their national propaganda tv.

Wow, I didn't realize it is the same person 14 pages in... This youtube clip hunt and national pride expression are cute, but more often than not those sentiments are false, as it is, on most international indexes Russia ranked near far from the top near the "3rd world" countries. Too bad I can't find a speicifc index that deals with police performance, but I can connect the dots with corruption and civil liberates indexes.

Police is not measured by how good some Special response team can shoot or how bad an exception can captured on youtube.

Edited by Mor
  • Like 2

Wow, I didn't realize it is the same person 14 pages in... This youtube clip hunt and national pride expression are cute, but more often than not those sentiments are false, as it is, on most international indexes Russia ranked near far from the top near the "3rd world" countries. Too bad I can't find a speicifc index that deals with police performance, but I can connect the dots with corruption and civil liberates indexes.

Police is not measured by how good some Special response team can shoot or how bad an exception can captured on youtube.

That's Oby, he is the resident troll. We have a tradition of Russian nationalist trolls here on these forums, Oby is a poor follow up to a greater one.

RIP LoF.

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Do you known what is most funny thing in your post ( and in similar post of forum members )? When you read my posts IRL you see into mirror to yourself. I am mirror. Image what you see in mirror make butthurt to you? Dude, it's not problem of mirror really, stop lie to yourself, i it's just you, it's how all western citiezens looks like from side view.

Конечно вы можете думать, что это просто троллинг, многие люди хронически неспособны принимать реальность как она есть и предпочитают жить в вымышленной действительности с ясными и понятными правилами, с разделением на черное и белое, на добро и зло. Только это все иллюзия, не существует ни добра ни зла, есть только миллион оттенков серого. Ну что тут поделать, к каждому в голову не залезешь, да и люди в принципе не заслуживают другого отношения короме как  снисходительной иронии, такие вот зверушки, кувыркаются там в своем Г и воображают что их Г лучше чем чужое.

P.S. После английского языка (которого я в принципе не знаю, да и не имею причин учить, да и задолбался уже гуглтранслейтить) писать на русском истинное удовольствие. Английский все-таки очень механистичный и упрощенный язык, техническую дукоментацию на нем с простым набором действий ещё можно описать, а выразить что-нибудь посложнее уже фиг. Возможно в этом и есть главноое отличие России и Запада, там где русский видит миллион возможных объяснений и ньюансов - англоязычный житель Земли увидит только одну неоспоримую святую правду, потому как  просто не имеет слов для описания ньюансов.

Do you known what is most funny thing in your post ( and in similar post of forum members )? When you read my posts IRL you see into mirror to yourself. I am mirror. Image what you see in mirror make butthurt to you? Dude, it's not problem of mirror really, stop lie to yourself, i it's just you, it's how all western citiezens looks like from side view.

Конечно вы можете думать, что это просто троллинг, многие люди хронически неспособны принимать реальность как она есть и предпочитают жить в вымышленной действительности с ясными и понятными правилами, с разделением на черное и белое, на добро и зло. Только это все иллюзия, не существует ни добра ни зла, есть только миллион оттенков серого. Ну что тут поделать, к каждому в голову не залезешь, да и люди в принципе не заслуживают другого отношения короме как  снисходительной иронии, такие вот зверушки, кувыркаются там в своем Г и воображают что их Г лучше чем чужое.

P.S. После английского языка (которого я в принципе не знаю, да и не имею причин учить, да и задолбался уже гуглтранслейтить) писать на русском истинное удовольствие. Английский все-таки очень механистичный и упрощенный язык, техническую дукоментацию на нем с простым набором действий ещё можно описать, а выразить что-нибудь посложнее уже фиг. Возможно в этом и есть главноое отличие России и Запада, там где русский видит миллион возможных объяснений и ньюансов - англоязычный житель Земли увидит только одну неоспоримую святую правду, потому как  просто не имеет слов для описания ньюансов.

"Of course you may think that this is just trolling , many people are chronically unable to accept reality as it is and prefer to live in a fictional reality with clear and understandable rules , division into black and white , good and evil . Once this is all an illusion , there is no good or evil , there is only a million shades of gray. Well, what can you do to each head will not climb , and people basically do not deserve another relationship Koroma as condescending irony , like this little animals, tumbling there in his T and imagine that they are better than someone else's T .

P.S. After the English language ( which I basically do not know, and I have no reasons to teach , and zadolbali gugltransleytit ) writing on the Russian real pleasure. English is still very mechanistic and simplified language , technical dukomentatsiyu on it with a simple set of actions is still possible to describe and express something more difficult already FIG. Perhaps this is the glavnooe Unlike Russia and the West , where Russian sees a million possible explanations and nuances - an English-speaking person on Earth will see only one unquestionable holy truth , just because it has no words to describe the nuances ."

Google translate.

EDIT: Your central thesis seems to be that there is no such thing as good and evil. This point merits discussion. However I can assure you, without fear of contradiction, that you are a c***.

Edited by Walsingham
  • Like 2

-Elwood Blues

@obyknven, Mirror? You just a teenager in a nationalistic phase, after discovering the world of internet and how differently your country portrayed in it. It gives you purpose to think you show "us" the "other side" of Russia, while you are walled in your perception of the "west". Mirror mirror on the wall tell me who is the preties of them all...

I understand it can be a shock sometimes to people from countries with limited press freedom. I think its good to try to discuss issues through information. But this here is nothing but cheap PR pamphlet stuff.

@Walsingham, the T in the translation, should be S, for S***, just like Г is for гавно.

How about we discuss the posts and not the posters. Please. :)

How about banning the guy who ruined the beautiful women thread?

• Like 1
I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

How about banning the guy who ruined the beautiful women thread?

An egregious offence, agreed, but not a ban-able one.

Of course it could also be argued that posters that go from thread to thread name calling and attempting to stifle conversations they don't like are also trolling. :shrugz:

An honest mistake on my part, I assure you. Since the honourable member was accusing many of my friends - who are policemen - of being ****s, I mistook this for the topic.

• Like 1

-Elwood Blues

• 3 weeks later...

I've been attending a Citizen's Police Academy class for a few weeks, it is a way for our local police department to get input from the community and allows them to run a volunteer program.  I was shocked to learn that police officers are 3 times more likely to commit suicide than die in the line of duty.  That's horrific.

So go hug a cop or something, jesus.

• Like 1

I've been attending a Citizen's Police Academy class for a few weeks, it is a way for our local police department to get input from the community and allows them to run a volunteer program.  I was shocked to learn that police officers are 3 times more likely to commit suicide than die in the line of duty.  That's horrific.

So go hug a cop or something, jesus.

Hmmm. Is this in the U.S. only? Aside from the obvious stress factors, I wonder what the causes are. Maybe the same factors our troops are suffering from.

I'm pretty sure the numbers were just the US.  The highest numbers were among those who have been medically retired, so that is clearly a major factor.  Apparently the whole mental health services has been completely lacking, and it is really only starting to be implemented in many departments in the last few years.