What are you playing now?

Borderlands 2, finally doing the DLC. The pirate one is pretty darn good.

Yup. I'm going through Tiny Tina's DLC right now. I haven't played the game since I beat it when it was first released, so I haven't touched any of the DLC before now. I''m liking what I've played so far though.

Yup. I'm going through Tiny Tina's DLC right now. I haven't played the game since I beat it when it was first released, so I haven't touched any of the DLC before now. I''m liking what I've played so far though.

I like that it shows me people on my friends list playing. I see youuuuu.

But we're like 20-30 levels apart.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

On Torgue's at the moment, pretty funny lines by the characters, in my opinion. The music in Torgue is some of the best BL music so far, as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I like that it shows me people on my friends list playing. I see youuuuu.

But we're like 20-30 levels apart.

Yeah. It makes it much easier to hop in with a friend when you can see who is playing, who has a spot in their group open and where in the story they are.

And sadly, I only have the one character and it's 20 levels higher. :(

I'm thinking of starting a new game after I go through the DLC. Krieg is just sitting there saying "Play me!"

My Zer0 is high level, but he's boring. With a melee focused character, the second you get the +200% melee damage gun, you've found the only gun you'll use for the rest of the game.

Oh ... is Tiny Tina DLC actually available for DL now? ... I know what hubby and I are doing this weekend.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oh ... is Tiny Tina DLC actually available for DL now? ... I know what hubby and I are doing this weekend.

Muting the game often ? :lol:

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Muting the game often ? :lol:

Heheh, no doubt!

Thankfully, I'll be wearing an intercom headset to chat with him thru the rooms, so I won't be able to hear game sounds too well anyway ...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

If you've started steam in the last few days it probably already started to download already.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

My Steam is always in offline mode until I decide there's a need/reason to go online to download something I want. ;)

• Like 1

Bought Skulls of the Shogun. A fun turn based strategy game. Going to complete the game and then maybe do a replay to get all the golden skulls.

There's an interesting twist to how you power up your soldiers, you actually eat the skulls of your fallen enemies to power up your own soldiers. You have to do this in every mission if you want battles to be easier. Eating three skulls gives that unit an extra move. I've only played a few missions, but now the enemies are eating the skulls of MY fallen soldiers. They are slowly introducing the player to new things. Like haunting, gathering offerings to summon more soldiers to the battlefiel (also possible for your enemy).

It's a shame that sales were really bad (on Xbox 360).

Resident Evil 6 isn't impressing me.  When I played Revelations, it drew me in right away.  It turned into one of those games where I promise myself "just one more mission", then ended up playing a lot longer than that.  RE6, by contrast, has been a struggle just to push through.

I've thus far played the first chapter in Leon's and Jake's campaign, and neither had me as intrigued as the first chapter in Revelations.  Hopefully it picks up.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hm. Grim Dawn is updating. I still haven't played the beta/alpha/whatever all the way through. :lol:

...bloody heck I need to uninstall some Steam stuff. I haven't touched most of it in forever, probably never going to, gotta stop install-hoarding. Metro2033 keeps wanting to update so I've had it paused forever and I think it's up to 7.4GB it wants to download now. For what I don't know, lol.

I officially dislike the Jake campaign sections of RE6.  It seems the only thing I spend my time doing is running away from that stupid unkillable thing. 

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Bought Rogue Legacy on impulse and spent way too much time playing it last night.

I officially dislike the Jake campaign sections of RE6.  It seems the only thing I spend my time doing is running away from that stupid unkillable thing. 

Leon campaign. Too much pining over Ada.

Chris campaign. Too much obsession with Ada.

Jake campaign. Oh look Ada again.

Ada campaign. :mellow:

Agent Hunt was fun though.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Going through BG2:(ToB) with a few different mods, including Item Revisions, Spell Revisions, aTweaks, Sword Coast Stratagems, and others. Everything going smoothly so far. Four character party, main character is a sorceress, then I have an elf cleric/mage, dwarven fighter, and human swashbuckler.

Still technically in chapter 2, (pre-joining Bodhi or the Shadow Thieves, for those who don't remember), but all of my characters already have HLAs, mostly from me doing pretty much every side-quest except NPC party members', and already reaching the fifth level of Watcher's Keep, (clearing the first two levels at like level 10 was fun, if pretty/really hard).

My only problem is Liches...can't touch them at all. None of my important magic works on them. I cast Spellstrike or similar spell protection-destroying spells at them - O.K., but I can't remove their combat spell protections, (immune to fifth level and lower spells! - no Breach or Lower Resistance for me, :(), and they're nearly immune to magic, (or maybe completely immune). The only thing I can think of is a Pierce Shield spell, (removes one spell protection as well as "breaches" combat spell protections), but it's a level 8 spell, and while my sorceress has level 9 spells, I didn't have her select it; and my mage/cleric only has access to level 7 spells...so I can't really advance past these darn lich guardians, sadly.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Playing Legends of Dawn.  The game is so clunky and unpolished, yet I find myself going back to it.  I don't know how difficult it would be to implement, but a follow camera option would go a long way toward making the game a more user friendly experience.  Anyway, the closest comparison for the game is Divine Divinity, but a bit less loot em' up and more cRPG than that.  I do kind of like the system for collecting runes for opening chests.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

The play! The play's the thing! .... oh wait, wrong genre.

Post limit, new version directly up ahead and to the right.