Community Photo Sharing Thread

LadyCrimson

Hehe...that pic makes kittah's head look huge. So much fur! :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL! before this ends like another cat thread.

Party Time

(me on the right)

festv.jpg

Let's have some fun pictures from my favorite hunting grounds.

18310314361323915626085.jpg

Yes, there's a pole on the bar.. Yes it's used every night.. Mostly by a stunning lesbian girl (no pictures unfortunately)

72892141403652710552200.jpg

It's club that's big on dressing up too..

26444414466708571754235.jpg

18272114466617571763354.jpg

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

Well to swing back with another impressive background shot that I quite like..

Volcano-eruption-in-Chile-002_zpsce14acb

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

^ Max Max signiture, Woldan?  Classic!

Toecutter: Take your hat off. Station Master: Anything you say. Toecutter: Anything I say. What a wonderful philosophy you have. 

Mad Max 1&2 had such wonderful conversations that totally deserve to be someones signature. 

I gazed at the dead, and for one dark moment I saw a banquet. 

lcjsn6O.jpg

A pool in the middle of a flood. Germany

Had to share, it's both kinda beautiful and kinda ugly at the same time.

Also, since I had my last exam friday, this is where I spend most of my time.. Sitting in the sun and enjoying the view.. Although the clouds are getting a little dark.

20130611151737.jpg

• Like 1

Fortune favors the bald.

I think for my next holiday I should just go visit Ros, posing as his eccentric uncle.

• Like 1

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You're more than welcome .. I had family lviing in Britian until recently, so it's actually not that unlikely.

Again, it is the legend.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The flood/swimming pool pic is freaky. :lol:

I agree, an amazing photo :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

That looks like a good place for a concert. ;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Red Rocks Amphitheatre is about 20 minutes south of where that picture was taken but unfortunately I've never made it to any concerts there

rr11.jpg

I have hiked the park though and it's really nice

Edited by ShadySands
  • Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Oh man, I'd love to have a dog, but I don't keep regular hours and can't predict being at home. I think I'd have to have a pup though. I know you ought to get rescue dogs and what have you, but I couldn't look after a difficult critter right.

-Elwood Blues

Yeah her friend added me on facebook afterwards and I've been invited to a few parties.. I'm definitely going, her friends are crazy hot.

10/10 would post pictures.. ;)

Fortune favors the bald.