RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

if both the new xbox and the ps4 lack backwards compatability then i will definitely be getting only one of them.  leaning heavily towards the ps4.  ps3 proved over time to have the superior catalogue of exclusive games, and the next generation will probably end up the same way

• Like 2

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

if both the new xbox and the ps4 lack backwards compatability then i will definitely be getting only one of them.  leaning heavily towards the ps4.  ps3 proved over time to have the superior catalogue of exclusive games, and the next generation will probably end up the same way

Agreed, I'm even considered buying one because of some of those (like The Last of Us).. and I hate consoles.

Fortune favors the bald.

I want the new xbox to be announced with people's worst fears coming true. Just to see what kind of sparks fly.

i want to see the rage.  i want all the publishers to see it too, so we can finally put a stop to "single player online only" schemes

• Like 2

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

0070_nqcgj.gif

"C'mon guys, at least it won't RROD anymore promised!"

Semi-comfirmed rumor: This time, it will be a square!

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Batman: Arkham Origins announced

Batman Arkham Origins has just been announced for PC, Wii U, PS3 and Xbox 360! Set several years before the previous chapters in the series, the story will put you in the shoes of a younger Batman. Players will meet many of the franchise’s most important characters for the first time and even develop important relationships with them.

Alongside the main game, a handheld title called Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate will be available for 3DS and Vita platforms. Both games will be available on October 25th of this year, and will be developed by WB Games Montreal, rather than series creator Rocksteady. Stay tuned to Gamefocus for more details on the game!

I just can't keep up with all these different Montreal outfits anymore.

arkham asylum was amazing, arkham city was good too, so im definitely excited at the idea of a 3rd batman, but because its a new developer on it i'm left feeling a bit skeptical.

oh well, wait and see as always

• Like 1

Arkham Asylum is one of the two games in this generation I've started and won't finish (along with GTA - but I have dishonored and that last hitman game I can't even remember the name of on hold for a period long enough that I might hit 4 soon), I really REALLY failed to see what the fuss was about. S'yeah, another yearly franchise I won't be partaking in.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

@Batman: Origins:

Is that their way to have the Joker again?

i actually thought that it was a way to avoid having the joker, since the plotline is early batman fighting off 8 assassins and the main villain is black mask, they may not need to use joker at all, sidestepping the mark hamill problem (problem as in, mark hamill wont do the joker voice anymore cause it is too hard on his throat now)

thing is, i wonder which assassins they will use?

deathstroke is announced

deadshot is almost guaranteed

lady shiva too

the other five.... im sure bigger batman fans have already listed a dozen likely candidates, i give up at 3 lol

Edited by entrerix
  • Like 1

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/04/09/decor-never-changes-metro-last-lights-world/#more-148844

Guys here is a good video about the upcoming Metro 2033 game, I think it looks great :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

@Batman: Origins:

Is that their way to have the Joker again?

i actually thought that it was a way to avoid having the joker, since the plotline is early batman fighting off 8 assassins and the main villain is black mask, they may not need to use joker at all, sidestepping the mark hamill problem (problem as in, mark hamill wont do the joker voice anymore cause it is too hard on his throat now)

thing is, i wonder which assassins they will use?

deathstroke is announced

deadshot is almost guaranteed

lady shiva too

the other five.... im sure bigger batman fans have already listed a dozen likely candidates, i give up at 3 lol

I love the Batman universe, all the possible villains and stories. I use to collect Batman comics so obviously I am a huge fan of the games

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela