Pictures of your games part 2

Rosbjerg

So, I wasn't aware Far Cry 3 took place in Mordor.

mtdoom.jpg

T14Kkxc.jpg

Socialite, Street

Ohhh, ooooh, ooooooooooh, that hurts. That really does. An ork socialite is funny and all, but it's unfortunate that you went with the useless etiquettes for (I assume you're playing Dead Man's Switch, correct me if I'm wrong,) Dead Man's Switch.

Security, Shadowrunner, Corporate, in that order.

Is there armour that doesn't make you look fat?

Depends, what game are we talking about?

Edited by AGX-17

T14Kkxc.jpg

Socialite, Street

Ohhh, ooooh, ooooooooooh, that hurts. That really does. An ork socialite is funny and all, but it's unfortunate that you went with the useless etiquettes for (I assume you're playing Dead Man's Switch, correct me if I'm wrong,) Dead Man's Switch.

Security, Shadowrunner, Corporate, in that order.

I don't choose skills based on trying to minmax my character, I choose skills based on a concept I have for a character and play him or her accordingly.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I don't recall any either.  I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't able to implement them in content for release, or if it was stuff slated more for Berlin.

Could be a situation where the system is in place, but design/content weren't able to put it to use in the main campaign.

:o:w00t:  ... "Solllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld!" (more for solo than for playing w/hubs but still...and from a vendor machine to boot)

BL2-000183.jpg

• Like 2
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't think I've found a conversation so far that had a socialite response. >.>

there is at least one tha I know of

the fence in the bar. after you encounter the bugs for the first time and grab an object from one of the computers in that area you can sell this info to him. when you initiate a dialogue with Van Graas about it there will be a Socialite option

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

post-25426-0-34258500-1375361949_thumb.jpg

Not the most efficient method of assault, for certain.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Not the most efficient method of assault, for certain.

lol, I remember doing that in that game...all of them trying to climb the ladder. Definitely amusing.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Not even lvl3 or 4 enchants as a temp until you get all the 7's? ;) I have a mix of lvl5, 6, and a couple 7's in mine, with the shirt still empty. And yeah...I unslotted lvl 5 and lvl6's a few times...that was expensive. Including for the pets.

7xty.jpg

just finished it on Very Hard. while it's challenging, I wouldn't call it "hard" at all. if you're yet to play SRR switch the difficulty to VH first thing.

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Not inherently. Certain skills (which can be passive or you have to do stuff to regen or get a health boost for a short period) and/or wear certain class mods give a small percentage of it. Course, that means giving up stuff in favor of it. And it's mostly useful for between battles - regen isn't fast enough to help in combat, unless you have time to hide behind a boulder for 5-10 minutes.

There are no potions/insta-healing thingies to carry. Transfusion grenades (sends small amounts of health via "health orbs" back to you when they dmg. enemies, tho the orbs can miss you) are useful.

Kinda like in FNV, eh, Sorophx? ;)

it's not as bad in FNV :lol: though I would suggest playing it in Hardcore mode with J. Sawyer's balance mod

Walsingham said:

Zero could use to eat more skag sandwiches, or something.

BL2-000186.jpg

Also, got bored again, which meant that even tho I generally dislike melee in Borderlands/1st person, I bought the Psycho anyway. Something different to try for the weekend, maybe we'll try 2 Psycho's together. The voice sounds a bit like the Gunzerker VA minus the accent, but maybe I'm mistaken.

BL2-000185.jpg

Dear devs, if I want to play an fps game, I'll play an fps game and expect not to run into any inane platforming sections, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S TOWARDS THE END OF THE GAME!  :banghead:

brc5.jpg

Edited by Astiaks

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.