The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2014]

Messier-31

I'd agree with Sargon being default especially considering his place in real history and the games slant on zoroastrianism, but thanks to the roll I found whirlwind potent throughout, and a lot easier to pull off than many others. Same weakness as Witcher 2 really.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Some good info in that interview :)

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Nightshape, if this game turns out to be anything less than incredible, I'm going to hold you personally responsible.  So, you know, no pressure or anything.

:shifty:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Guest Slinky

If the game turns out to be anything less than incredible, I'm going to assume it's because Nightshape crumbled under the pressure you piled over him.

Then it's rodent season.

If the game turns out to be anything less than incredible, I'm going to assume it's because Nightshape crumbled under the pressure you piled over him.

Then it's rodent season.

But I specifically wrote no pressure.

:shifty:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If it turns out well I'll assume Nightshape did his work rather than waste time here.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So we have one member who works for Bioware and one member who works for CDPR. Now we just need a member who works for Bethesda and we will really be styling :)

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Bah! Or should I say, baah? :cat:

As a proud Weresheep of Original Sin, I can say that we have something more precious than that. We have a lead writer at Larian Studios in our PE-endorsing midst, and he's a darn good one too: Macbeth. :yes:

• Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Bah! Or should I say, baah? :cat:

As a proud Weresheep of Original Sin, I can say that we have something more precious than that. We have a lead writer at Larian Studios in our PE-endorsing midst, and he's a darn good one too: Macbeth. :yes:

Good point, I should have mentioned Larian Studio's and Macbeth :)

So that makes 3 prominent development companies

John Milton 

Larian is hardly prominent.

That's subjective, I happen to disagree :)

John Milton 

If it turns out well I'll assume Nightshape did his work rather than waste time here.

<.<

Every time alanshu posts on here, another bug ships with DA3.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Let DA3 crawl with bugs, just as long as it is not DA2 all over again. Railroaded mid-air-spawns in empty sceneries>bugs any day!

DAO had something truly great going for it, and I know Bioware can deliver fantastic games.

P.S. Anything Belgian is always prominent. That's usually for the good, but when it gets bad, the **** really hits the fan.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

So we have one member who works for Bioware and one member who works for CDPR. Now we just need a member who works for Bethesda and we will really be styling :)

Actually, there was one who worked for Beth, in QA.

But (supposedly) Bethesda employees aren't allowed to post on boards other than the ones owned by Bethesda, now.

<.<

I have time between compilations.

• Like 1

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!